549.jpg

honklhonk.jpg

DanielH

Pelican
Orthodox

Indeed powerful acting performance...

549.jpg

honklhonk.jpg

You can tell 1/6 was supposed to be way worse than it was, and "they" are continuing the play off the old script that never happened. They're really good at crowd and societal manipulation and probably wanted a few martyrs (cops, maybe a rookie congressman). The problem is, the 1/6 protesters were by and large at least nominally Christian and can't be instigated to murder as easily as a crowd of Antifa are. Maybe "they" believed their own propaganda about white right wing extremists and thought they could make them murderous more easily.

Last edited:

GuitarVH

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
You can tell 1/6 was supposed to be way worse than it was, and "they" are continuing the play off the old script that never happened. They're really good at crowd and societal manipulation and probably wanted a few martyrs (cops, maybe a rookie congressman). The problem is, the 1/6 protesters were by and large at least nominally Christian and can't be instigated to murder as easily as a crowd of Antifa are. Maybe "they" believed their own propaganda about white wing extremists and thought they could make them murderous more easily.

Yea I noticed that too the day of. A few hours afterwards, they were making those off-the-wall claims about insurrection, between congressmen, senators, governors. They all had the same script immediately a few hours after the incident. It was obvious from day 1, hour 1. So pathetic.

Belgrano

Ostrich
Gold Member
You can tell 1/6 was supposed to be way worse than it was, and "they" are continuing the play off the old script that never happened.

Agreed, I remember we discussed this in the days after the event. The bombs are the smoking gun.

I wonder who thwarted their plans though? These people are not prone to leaving things to coincidence, especially not for a plot of this magnitude. Maybe some operators still have a conscience?

Alex Jones also has interesting things to say if you listen to some of his interviews. Apparently they tried to set him up and have him lead the crowd to the Capitol, his security detail however realized what was going on and got him the hell out of there. They saw the trap before it happened. I believe that if Jones had appeared at the Capitol, their propaganda would have declared him to be the leader of the "insurrection" and he'd be looking at life behind bars for treason, if not worse. The narrative almost writes itself, he was supposed to be one of the main patsies. The pre-emptive unpersoning, censorship and erasure from all platforms were probably part of this, would have made it easy to paint him as a desperate, angry man trying to take revenge against the system.

Last edited:

Easy_C

Peacock
Agreed, I remember we discussed this in the days after the event. The bombs are the smoking gun.

I wonder who thwarted their plans though? These people are not prone to leaving things to coincidence, especially not for a plot of this magnitude. Maybe some operators still have a conscience?

I have heard some rumors to that effect. I know that some former SF types headed up D.C. the night before and one of them off-hand referenced some kind of work they had to do during that time period.

ScannerLIV

Woodpecker

Alex Jones also has interesting things to say if you listen to some of his interviews. Apparently they tried to set him up and have him lead the crowd to the Capitol, his security detail however realized what was going on and got him the hell out of there. They saw the trap before it happened. I believe that if Jones had appeared at the Capitol, their propaganda would have declared him to be the leader of the "insurrection" and he'd be looking at life behind bars for treason, if not worse. The narrative almost writes itself, he was supposed to be one of the main patsies. The pre-emptive unpersoning, censorship and erasure from all platforms were probably part of this, would have made it easy to paint him as a desperate, angry man trying to take revenge against the system.

I believe Alex Jones was actually at the Capitol?

Easy_C

Peacock
He was. He ended up posting outside the building shouting through a bullhorn at people not to go in.

The silver lining is that this thing is only pruning the morons. Most of the right wingers with a functioning brain either didn’t go or bailed as soon as they could see that something was wrong at the capital.