January 6, 2021 Capitol Riot/"Insurrection Day" thread

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
cca6831c9a4049a9.png

MRAll134

Pelican
Owen Shroyer (Infowars) has a warrant out for his arrest, for stepping on the stairs in the Capitol. Bizarre:

BREAKING: Biden Regime Charges Infowars Reporter Owen Shroyer For Standing On Steps Of Capitol On 1/6
The Biden regime has just charged popular conservative reporter Owen Shroyer for standing on the steps of the US Capitol on January 6 and has ordered the conservative journalist to turn himself in by Monday.

Infowars reporter Owen Shroyer has been charged by the Biden regime for standing on the steps of the US Capitol on January 6. He has been ordered to turn himself in by Monday. “I plan on declaring my innocence of these charges,” Shroyer said, adding that there is a warrant out for his arrest. This comes as hundreds of Trump supporters face charges at the hands of the increasingly authoritarian Biden regime over the events of January 6.

GuitarVH

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Owen Shroyer (Infowars) has a warrant out for his arrest, for stepping on the stairs in the Capitol. Bizarre:

BREAKING: Biden Regime Charges Infowars Reporter Owen Shroyer For Standing On Steps Of Capitol On 1/6
The Biden regime has just charged popular conservative reporter Owen Shroyer for standing on the steps of the US Capitol on January 6 and has ordered the conservative journalist to turn himself in by Monday.

Infowars reporter Owen Shroyer has been charged by the Biden regime for standing on the steps of the US Capitol on January 6. He has been ordered to turn himself in by Monday. “I plan on declaring my innocence of these charges,” Shroyer said, adding that there is a warrant out for his arrest. This comes as hundreds of Trump supporters face charges at the hands of the increasingly authoritarian Biden regime over the events of January 6.

Holy crap. This regime is completely out of control and illegitimate. They've absolutely lost it. What a travesty.

Easy_C

Peacock
87C232FD-6A17-4BC1-B116-9FFCD233D73F.jpeg

My screen cap is fuzzy, but if you find the full resolution image and very clearly see that the guy who was crying about how “I was tazed and pepper sprayed” is the same dude carrying a confederate flag. USA Today has already “deboonked” this guy you can see the due has the same facial features and same balding pattern.

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
January 6 narrative is falling apart.

Glowies. Desperation. Entrapment. Honeypot. Federal informants.

7e1a72333c5dc508.jpeg

Far right extremist groups, including the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers, are planning to attend a September 18 rally at the U.S. Capitol to demand "justice" for the hundreds of people who have been charged for their alleged roles in the January 6 attack, according to two sources familiar with new intelligence.

The intelligence is based on chatter on online messaging boards, including right-wing social media sites Parler and Gab. A congressional source and a federal law enforcement source told CBS News that Capitol Police leadership and the House Sergeant of Arms discussed the intelligence during a call Wednesday. Capitol Police and D.C.'s Metropolitan Police are planning an all hands on deck approach to the protest, although the size of the crowd expected at this point is not very large.

Samseau

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
The only thing these people are guilty of, is not wearing their face masks. I've noticed those who get arrested are the ones whose faces are on camera. When the founding fathers did the Tea Party, they were all dressed up like Indians. Not just for humor and as a political statement (that the British did not protect them from Indians), but also to protect their identity.

As for people returning to the "scene of the crime," you'd have to be insane to go to any DC protest right now.

MRAll134

Pelican
Those behind bars for the events on Jan. 6th cannot catch a break. Their lawyer (17 defendants) has gone missing, or is ill? Strange:

Lawyer Representing 17 Jan. 6 Defendants Has Mysteriously Gone Missing: Court Filings
An attorney who is representing 17 accused Jan. 6 Capitol breach defendants has disappeared, possibly suffering from COVID-19, according to a court filing on Monday.

Acting U.S. Attorney Channing D. Phillips said in a court document (pdf) that nearly 20 cases related to the Jan. 6 incident are not proceeding after John Pierce, the lawyer, went missing.

Full story: https://www.zerohedge.com/political...s-has-mysteriously-gone-missing-court-filings

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member
Cuckservatives are using the 20th anniversary of 9/11 to bash Trump supporters.

I remember 20 years ago, one of W’s big talking points is be kind to Muzzies despite 9/11. But it’s ok to smear all Trump supporters. Also, the number of Muzzies let into the USA accelerated following 9/11, thanks to W.

A lot of cuckservatives are using the 9/11 anniversary to bash heritage Americans.

Last edited:

GuitarVH

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer

9/11 caused FBI agents, IC agent provocateurs and Antifa elements (20 years later) to instigate a walkthrough of the Capitol Building by a few peaceful Trump supporters. The peaceful supporters, who were unwitting dupes of the deep-state apparatus, are currently having their lives ruined without due process.

Unfortunately, aggressive and confrontational leftists doing a sit in during the 2018 Brett Kavanaugh hearings in the same building received no lasting persecution from their actions because it was not "indelible in the hippocampus" of the government apparatus, as were the lies of false accuser Blasey Ford during her "national disgrace" performance. Blasey Ford and her treasonous leftist supporters remain at large to this day, a painful reminder of how far treasonous Marxists will go to subvert the Republic.