Japan plans to go on massive hiring spree of skilled labor from Pakistan

Syberpunk

Pelican
Gold Member
Sword and Board said:
Using a traditional Japanese blade 17 year old Otoya Yamaguchi publicly assassinates communist subverter Inejiro Asanuma. 1960

This assassination more or less killed this kind of politics in Japan, at a time when communism-lite was gaining momentum.
The country could be very different had he lived.

That's a very fat person for the time in Japan too. A real man of the people :p

Syberpunk

Pelican
Gold Member
Sword and Board said:
Using a traditional Japanese blade 17 year old Otoya Yamaguchi publicly assassinates communist subverter Inejiro Asanuma. 1960

The new Assassin's Creed is shaping up nicely, could Ubisoft be "our guys"?

Labienus said:
(((Beate Sirota Gordon)))

Every. Single. Time.

In 1947, Sirota was a target of Major General Charles A. Willoughby's year-long investigation of leftist infiltration, in which he tried to construct a case against Sirota, charging her with advancing the Communist cause within the new government of Japan.[9]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beate_Sirota_Gordon

Every single time as well. The communist cause is the globalist cause...

it took decades of active behind the scenes cultural (((subversion))) to achieve this. Japan only looks better than the West from an outsider's perspective, but its society has been deeply subverted, nowhere else is the incel phenomenon as strong or the demographic collapse stronger.

Sounds to me like the whole world’s FUBAR. What country hasn’t been subverted yet?

whitewashedblackguy said:
it took decades of active behind the scenes cultural (((subversion))) to achieve this. Japan only looks better than the West from an outsider's perspective, but its society has been deeply subverted, nowhere else is the incel phenomenon as strong or the demographic collapse stronger.

Sounds to me like the whole world’s FUBAR. What country hasn’t been subverted yet?

........... Liberia... Somalia.... when there is no working power structure and too much chaos, war, then subversion won't matter. The globalists are depopulation-obsessed, so they don't mind if they kill themselves or are extremely chaotic. And since there are no notable resources, then they don't care either.

Once those countries would get their shit together, then they would send out their agents though....

Though obviously that is only theoretical. If any of those places suddenly had a shitlord president who wanted to enact an interest-free monetary policy similar to Woergl , Austria from the 1930s, then he would be dead before the month is over. If he coupled that policy with a positive eugenics program, then they would consider nuking the place and blaming it on some rogue terrorist organisation who had stolen nukes from Russia.

Syberpunk

Pelican
Gold Member
Simeon_Strangelight said:
whitewashedblackguy said:

........... Liberia... Somalia.... when there is no working power structure and too much chaos, war, then subversion won't matter. The globalists are depopulation-obsessed, so they don't mind if they kill themselves or are extremely chaotic. And since there are no notable resources, then they don't care either.

Once those countries would get their shit together, then they would send out their agents though....

Though obviously that is only theoretical. If any of those places suddenly had a shitlord president who wanted to enact an interest-free monetary policy similar to Woergl , Austria from the 1930s, then he would be dead before the month is over. If he coupled that policy with a positive eugenics program, then they would consider nuking the place and blaming it on some rogue terrorist organisation who had stolen nukes from Russia.

You know I keep hearing this from every corner of the alternate news going back years, Alex Jones being one of many....

But let's look at what's physically happening.

I'd say they're that by all accounts, they're obsessed with increasing the population , the world went from 1 billion to 7 billion in over 100 years; if there was a depopulation goal underway like never before, they're doing one hell of an horrendous job of it, the exact polar opposite of their goals has happened, they want more people buying and consuming and working (aka slaves) apparently we know that, so why decrease the population when you have less slaves and less buyers.

Wouldn't they have banned the fertilization process that caused the population explosion to begin for some bs reason?!

You could argue they want an increase of non-European poeple in their plans, less adept abstract thinkers, more docile people to work the modern plantations.

The population of the world hovered around 1 billion or under for all of human history until 1900 or so.

< First it's hard to put back the real reasons for population explosion - better health care, prenatal care and awereness, basic medical care - hard to restrict that heavily in the 3rd world. Plus food availability, basic hygiene and refrigeration went way up despite being inferior to the West.

Then you have the desire for Europeans to be outmanned, so they had to raise the 3rd world population in order to later initiate the mass migration. Wouldn't be possible with 19th century numbers when Whites were 25% of the world population.

On top of it you have usury which requires constant growth even if that growth is debt based as it's serving the unproductive immigrant classes (giant studies proving that even US immigrants took more than they brought in - let alone Muslim Euro-immigrants) and 3rd world countries who are forgiven debts.

In the end after one world government is here, then depopulation is ridiculously easy to attain.

Peacock
Gold Member
Depopulation is already here across the industrialized world and China, and is starting in much of the developing world (Latin America, even India). The world population will peak in the 2050s at around 9 billion then start declining, even in the third world.

Laner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Two stories here that I feel relate.

One has to do with a girl I dated. She was from a very wealthy advertising family in Tokyo. Her dad, one of the executives, had a house on a canal in Fujisawa. All his neighbors also had houses on canals. They were also Tokyo advertising execs. The canals had boats, tied to private docks. From the back patio of their California style home, you looked out onto palm fringed yards of American style homes, modeled after a certain place in California with canals. Her dad was so proud his daughter had brought me home. He wanted to show me all the famous white American hollywood stars he had used for his campaigns. His daughter also loved white men. Even as difficult as it had been to bang her, I knew I was not likely to have been her first white guy, nor her last.

Second story. I spent a week on a friends farm in the mountains of Nikko. The village was tiny. The only source of beer was a vending machine at the bus stop - no train - that was plugged in when needed. Old men and young boys fished off an ancient bridge.

A few days in we get a call that a man has disappeared during a hike. The village men were going up to where he was supposed to have been to have a look. Being from the mountains myself, I joined in. When we got to the rendezvous spot, I saw in front of me the hardest looking Japanese boys and men I had seen in one place. We set out, realizing at once that we could not track him on the sun crusted snow, and the low cloud made for poor visibility. But we stayed out all day, hoping for something. Eventually, part of the group found his hiking shoes and it was decided it would now become a police matter.

That night my friend invited everyone back to her place for hot sake and beer. The place quickly became humid as 20 men dried out. Sweat. Drunken laughter. Kerosene heater the women huddled around as the men drank and roared near open windows. Lots of facial hair, massive Judo legs. One conversation stuck out to me, as a rugged young man made fun of a young woman who had moved from Yokohama to the small village.

He said that "Tokyo was designed to steal all their women and all the men who didn't want to be men anymore. And that is why she came here; to find out what real men were."

All the men laughed, and she blushed even harder. My girlfriend confirmed this to be true, that she missed her dad, who had died recently. Her dad was a rugged man. Strong, loud, happy and gentle. Something that young men in Yokohama did not have.

The Japanese are insanely smart. Some get it, just like us. Tokyo has been very successful in creating and attracting some of the most beautiful women in the world. But that same allure has turned many men into the same thing. Instead of being the ying and yang that we need, many young men instead allowed the city to turn them soft.

China can't conquer the world with paper tiger boys...

It seems China's government both ridicules boy bands as effeminate infiltrators, created by western influence, and yet at the same time, enlists some to promote their policies...

Pendleton

Kingfisher
Fortunately, Abe is ill and out of office. A truly evil and corrupt man. He really sold out Japan. Doubled the number of foreign workers to 2.5 million. Predictably, the economy tanked after COVID and now unemployment is rising and the foreign population is doing 2 things: fueling crime and filling jobs that would otherwise be going to the now-unemployed Japanese.

Pendleton

Kingfisher
Edogawa-ku, a neighborhood on the outskirts of Tokyo, now has 5,000 Indians and elected an Indian to city council. He was recently trying to get the COVID restrictions lifted so the planes full of Indians could resume arriving. Given Japan's low birth rate, they either get on top of this problem now, don't renew the visas, begin deportations, or we may live to see the end of a several thousand year old civilization. We've already seen multiple European nations destroyed within a few decades of opening their borders. The same actions will have the same consequences in Japan. Fortunately, COVID may have bought them some time.

Last edited:
Edogawa-ku, a neighborhood on the outskirts of Tokyo, now has 5,000 Indians and elected an Indian to city council. He was recently trying to get the COVID restrictions lifted so the planes full of Indians could resume arriving. Given Japan's low birth rate, they either get on top of this problem now, don't renew the visas, begin deportations, or we may live to see the end of a several thousand year old civilization. We've already seen multiple European nation destroyed within a few decades of opening their borders. The same actions will have the same consequences in Japan. Fortunately, COVID may have bought them some time.

Last year was my first time ever in Japan. Was shocked at the amount of brown people going their way. They were everywhere. Not even talking about the Nigerians in Roppongi.

The romanticised idea that many here have of Japan valiantly holding out against the globohomo onslaught is unfortunately not true

Many younger people are sympathetic towards the LGBT rubbish. Transgenderism is being pushed. Young girls value careers over family. The immigrants (who aren't going to leave out of their own). The race-mixing (3 percent of all newborns are hafus)

Pendleton

Kingfisher
Last year was my first time ever in Japan. Was shocked at the amount of brown people going their way. They were everywhere. Not even talking about the Nigerians in Roppongi.

The romanticised idea that many here have of Japan valiantly holding out against the globohomo onslaught is unfortunately not true

Many younger people are sympathetic towards the LGBT rubbish. Transgenderism is being pushed. Young girls value careers over family. The immigrants (who aren't going to leave out of their own). The race-mixing (3 percent of all newborns are hafus)

Westerners' notion of a preserved Japan is romantic but everything is relative. Japan has declined a lot over the last 20 years but it is still far better off than the West. They are still 97%+ Japanese and most of the foreigners here don't have citizenship and aren't going to get it. It isn't like Tokyo is NY or LA where natives aren't even a significant minority. But they are fast approaching the point of no return. They doubled the number of foreign workers to 2.5 million over just the last 8-9 years. If it doubles again over the next decade, it will be game over. The best thing for them long-term would be a deepening of the COVID economic crash.

I don't know if there are that many Nigerians there or if they are just very visible because they are out on the street running grifts. Harajuku and Ueno also have a lot of them.

Westerners' notion of a preserved Japan is romantic but everything is relative. Japan has declined a lot over the last 20 years but it is still far better off than the West. They are still 97%+ Japanese and most of the foreigners here don't have citizenship and aren't going to get it. It isn't like Tokyo is NY or LA where natives aren't even a significant minority. But they are fast approaching the point of no return. They doubled the number of foreign workers to 2.5 million over just the last 8-9 years. If it doubles again over the next decade, it will be game over. The best thing for them long-term would be a deepening of the COVID economic crash.

I don't know if there are that many Nigerians there or if they are just very visible because they are out on the street running grifts. Harajuku and Ueno also have a lot of them.

When I went there I belonged to that delusional group that thinks that there are no third world foreigners in Japan.

So yes, to see Africans hanging out on the streets as if they own the place, and to see many unskilled labour positions being taken by South East Asians/Nepalis/Filipinos etc. was quite shocking

I agree on Covid1984 being a blessing in disguise, in some ways. Not just for Japan but for Western countries too.

Is this immigrant wave confined to just Tokyo (which has a metro area pop of 20-30 million) and fairly present throughout the whole city or is just isolated to a few small zones? Does the immigrant wave exist beyond Tokyo?

This is really depressing to hear about Japan if the recent comments are true.

I just don't see the Japanese ever getting their birthrate back to what it should be. The government would need to really restructure things and give lots of extremely serious economic incentives to cause young women to want to start having babies again. And a top notch propaganda program would really help! Lol

They bet on A.I. and robots for the longest time, but the technology has still not matured enough to save them from needing large numbers of immigrants. Perhaps in around thirty years technology will have progressed enough for them to be self-sufficient.

Pendleton

Kingfisher
Is this immigrant wave confined to just Tokyo (which has a metro area pop of 20-30 million) and fairly present throughout the whole city or is just isolated to a few small zones? Does the immigrant wave exist beyond Tokyo?

I am sure it is concentrated in Tokyo but, just based on personal observations, I consistently see third world migrants working at convenience stores, fast food places, and doing similar jobs even in smaller cities far away from Tokyo.

This is not related to Japan, but the influx of Africans can be seen across Asia

You can find them in the most unlikely spots. And it's obvious they are not US Blacks, they are straight up Africans. More often than not involved in criminal activities

In fact, the only time I have fallen victim to attempted robbery in China was by a (probably) Nigerian. I had arrived in Mong Kok area (Hong Kong) at 12PM for a visa run and couldn't find a hotel anymore. Decided to spend the night at Tsim Sha Tsui boulevard, as I'd leave the place in 5 hours anyway.

Place was packed with Mainlanders who had the same problem. Packs of Nigerians roaming around (at least 50/60 in total I think, others were pimping out their women near Nathan Road ) Dumbass me fell asleep and the next thing I know I wake up looking into the eyes of this fat African who has his hand in my pocket

The MFer gaslighted me directly, shouting at me what I was doing. Scumbag.

Same in Cambodia and Vietnam. Was in a hostel in Pnomh Pneh and at the hostel bar there were about 25 mostly shirtless African dudes playing pool and just being loud and obnoxious. They even had two or three fat Khmer chicks orbiting around them. In Saigon some of the bars on Bui Vienh Walking Street were completely taken over by African dudes nursing their drink for the entire night

Not saying that there are many of them, but opposite to what most would assume they are there and they are fairly visible (in the touristy parts at least, but they are not tourists). Taking into account the population boom in Africa and the general shitty ness of that continent I'd say it will get much worse in the next decade

It's not 2000, or even 2010 anymore. Everything's changes so fast. I don't know how these people get in, how they play the system, but they are there and their numbers seem to be growing

Pendleton

Kingfisher
This is not related to Japan, but the influx of Africans can be seen across Asia

You can find them in the most unlikely spots. And it's obvious they are not US Blacks, they are straight up Africans. More often than not involved in criminal activities

In fact, the only time I have fallen victim to attempted robbery in China was by a (probably) Nigerian. I had arrived in Mong Kok area (Hong Kong) at 12PM for a visa run and couldn't find a hotel anymore. Decided to spend the night at Tsim Sha Tsui boulevard, as I'd leave the place in 5 hours anyway.

Place was packed with Mainlanders who had the same problem. Packs of Nigerians roaming around (at least 50/60 in total I think, others were pimping out their women near Nathan Road ) Dumbass me fell asleep and the next thing I know I wake up looking into the eyes of this fat African who has his hand in my pocket

The MFer gaslighted me directly, shouting at me what I was doing. Scumbag.

Same in Cambodia and Vietnam. Was in a hostel in Pnomh Pneh and at the hostel bar there were about 25 mostly shirtless African dudes playing pool and just being loud and obnoxious. They even had two or three fat Khmer chicks orbiting around them. In Saigon some of the bars on Bui Vienh Walking Street were completely taken over by African dudes nursing their drink for the entire night

Not saying that there are many of them, but opposite to what most would assume they are there and they are fairly visible (in the touristy parts at least, but they are not tourists). Taking into account the population boom in Africa and the general shitty ness of that continent I'd say it will get much worse in the next decade

It's not 2000, or even 2010 anymore. Everything's changes so fast. I don't know how these people get in, how they play the system, but they are there and their numbers seem to be growing

There are a few thousand Nigerians in Japan. Anecdotally, I have heard of/observed them involved in almost every sort of nefarious activity - selling drugs, drugging and robbing bar customers, pimping, immigration scams. The have their own advocacy group (the Nigerian Union), as in other parts of Asia, the Nigerian embassy facilitates their criminal activities and of course white liberals and the (((English language press))) here slobber over them, claim they aren't criminals and any criticism of them is racist and celebrate any increase in their numbers.