Japan plans to go on massive hiring spree of skilled labor from Pakistan

Pendleton

Kingfisher
I just don't see the Japanese ever getting their birthrate back to what it should be. The government would need to really restructure things and give lots of extremely serious economic incentives to cause young women to want to start having babies again. And a top notch propaganda program would really help! Lol

They bet on A.I. and robots for the longest time, but the technology has still not matured enough to save them from needing large numbers of immigrants. Perhaps in around thirty years technology will have progressed enough for them to be self-sufficient.

Birth rates are a red herring. We have seen zero examples of a society that has collapsed due to a low birth rate and zero examples of societies that have successfully addressed a low birth rate through immigration. We have endless examples of societies that have been converted into dystopian hellscapes through mass migration. The US has imported 100+ million migrants over the last 50 years and it isn't like the average American is much better off economically than the average Japanese (and we have much worse health and a lower life expectancy).

Even if low birth rates are a problem, immigration should not be on the table as a proposed solution. Japan is going to have issues due to the low birth rate but these pale compared to those faced by the US and Western Europe due to immigration.

Laner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Most of the foreigners in Japan will never get citizenship. Instead, they find a Japanese person and have a family together, with Japanese kids. So the high percentage of hapa kids being born isn't much of an issue. What is the issue, is if these hapa kids turn out to be self hating and cultural nihilists. But most don't. My wife is hapa, but never had any issues growing up. She had loving parents, respect for her two cultures and a curiosity of the world. Not a 'fuck this place' attitude. She is also very proud Japanese, pretty right leaning (as are most Japanese) toward immigration.

Most westerners only see a few key locations in Japan and I would say 90% of the foreign immigrants in Japan would not even be recognized by the average foreigner. Those Thai girls in the Lawson are Asian, and are probably dating a local Japanese dude. Those famous Nigerian touts in Roppongi are a shady work around between the yakuza and the Nigerian government. So most of the westerners you see are just tourists or short term teachers on working holidays. Niseko might sound like Australia, but none of those Aussies have future there without putting down roots and having kids with a local.

I know its more complicated, but at Japans rate they can absorb some level of immigration if those immigrants are a trickle and are not allowed to form enclaves. I had a talk with an Indian guy on a flight to Tokyo once. I asked him why the plane was 90% Indian. He said they rather fly a Japanese brand to India and that Japan had gotten rid of visas for Indians, so many just fly in and disappear into sweatshops. Now they are organizing enough to have representation in city council. This will be interesting, especially if the Indian love of cheating democracy is caught wind of by the Japanese love of bureaucracy.

Pendleton

Kingfisher
Most of the foreigners in Japan will never get citizenship.

Never say never. I'm sure your average American in the 60s and 70s would have said he'd never be a minority in his own country. And my understanding is that many of the third world migrants who marry Japanese go on to get citizenship (and in many cases this is the motivation for the marriage). I have also heard anecdotally from Japanese that there are legal restrictions that prevent foreign women who get pregnant by Japanese men from being deported. So this is another way they make their invasion permanent.

Instead, they find a Japanese person and have a family together, with Japanese kids. So the high percentage of hapa kids being born isn't much of an issue.

I don't follow the logic. It is a very big issue if a large percentage of children being born are not fully Japanese by blood and are in part raised by a foreign parent. They are not "having Japanese kids". They are having 1/2 Japanese kids. They will be more assimilated than mixed race children in less homogenous societies but it is more accurate to say they have no culture or identity than to say they have 2 cultures. This cultural vacuum is then filled with bad things like Western media/education/politics (see e.g. Naomi Osaka).

I know its more complicated, but at Japans rate they can absorb some level of immigration if those immigrants are a trickle and are not allowed to form enclaves.

2.5 million foreign workers is not a trickle. Just the immigration that would result from foreign marriages, students, illegals and other organic sources would be testing the limits of a "trickle". A sane government will be constantly combating the trickle, not adding to the flow.

Beaker

Robin
Most of the foreigners in Japan will never get citizenship. Instead, they find a Japanese person and have a family together, with Japanese kids. So the high percentage of hapa kids being born isn't much of an issue. What is the issue, is if these hapa kids turn out to be self hating and cultural nihilists. But most don't. My wife is hapa, but never had any issues growing up. She had loving parents, respect for her two cultures and a curiosity of the world. Not a 'fuck this place' attitude. She is also very proud Japanese, pretty right leaning (as are most Japanese) toward immigration.

Most westerners only see a few key locations in Japan and I would say 90% of the foreign immigrants in Japan would not even be recognized by the average foreigner. Those Thai girls in the Lawson are Asian, and are probably dating a local Japanese dude. Those famous Nigerian touts in Roppongi are a shady work around between the yakuza and the Nigerian government. So most of the westerners you see are just tourists or short term teachers on working holidays. Niseko might sound like Australia, but none of those Aussies have future there without putting down roots and having kids with a local.

I know its more complicated, but at Japans rate they can absorb some level of immigration if those immigrants are a trickle and are not allowed to form enclaves. I had a talk with an Indian guy on a flight to Tokyo once. I asked him why the plane was 90% Indian. He said they rather fly a Japanese brand to India and that Japan had gotten rid of visas for Indians, so many just fly in and disappear into sweatshops. Now they are organizing enough to have representation in city council. This will be interesting, especially if the Indian love of cheating democracy is caught wind of by the Japanese love of bureaucracy.

What about your children? Do they identify as Western or Japanese?

The only issue with marrying someone from another country is that. You’d preferable want your children’s allegiance to be for your own country. For all the effort to promote racial identity politics, it’s still the nation that comes first for most, as it should.

Globalists are working hard for that to change.

Last edited:

Laner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Never say never. I'm sure your average American in the 60s and 70s would have said he'd never be a minority in his own country. And my understanding is that many of the third world migrants who marry Japanese go on to get citizenship (and in many cases this is the motivation for the marriage). I have also heard anecdotally from Japanese that there are legal restrictions that prevent foreign women who get pregnant by Japanese men from being deported. So this is another way they make their invasion permanent.

I don't follow the logic. It is a very big issue if a large percentage of children being born are not fully Japanese by blood and are in part raised by a foreign parent. They are not "having Japanese kids". They are having 1/2 Japanese kids. They will be more assimilated than mixed race children in less homogenous societies but it is more accurate to say they have no culture or identity than to say they have 2 cultures. This cultural vacuum is then filled with bad things like Western media/education/politics (see e.g. Naomi Osaka).

2.5 million foreign workers is not a trickle. Just the immigration that would result from foreign marriages, students, illegals and other organic sources would be testing the limits of a "trickle". A sane government will be constantly combating the trickle, not adding to the flow.

I agree with all of that. For the most part. It is why I mentioned that as long as the hapa kids don't grow up to be self hating. Having some dude knock up your mom and leaving her to raise you as an obvious hapa kid is going to fuck you up. Naomi Osaka is culturally American. These are difficult or impossible scenarios of assimilation.

Japan does need to get its house in order. They have some extra time, but not forever. Freedom is not easily maintained in a globalist world. Just look at how hard the western (((media))) hates on the Japanese men for being pussies and the Japanese women for being feminine. It does work, and it is working. The amount of lonely, single women in their 30's and now 40's in Tokyo is staggering. Women who will never have a family and are not just desperate to find someone to travel with and to eat out with. Bonus points if you will sleep over.

Pendleton

Kingfisher
I agree with all of that. For the most part. It is why I mentioned that as long as the hapa kids don't grow up to be self hating. Having some dude knock up your mom and leaving her to raise you as an obvious hapa kid is going to fuck you up. Naomi Osaka is culturally American. These are difficult or impossible scenarios of assimilation.

Japan does need to get its house in order. They have some extra time, but not forever. Freedom is not easily maintained in a globalist world. Just look at how hard the western (((media))) hates on the Japanese men for being pussies and the Japanese women for being feminine. It does work, and it is working. The amount of lonely, single women in their 30's and now 40's in Tokyo is staggering. Women who will never have a family and are not just desperate to find someone to travel with and to eat out with. Bonus points if you will sleep over.

Americans deserve blame for a lot but I don’t think we have to claim Naomi Osaka – a 1/2 Japanese, 1/2 Haitian who does not even have a US passport. Calling her culturally American is like calling McDonald’s American food. Culturally/ethnically, she is basically nothing. She’s a globalist, a Globohomo, a rootless cosmopolitan. There needs to be a new term for these people - people with no identity based on culture, ancestry, etc. and who used left wing orthodoxy fed by Western media/academia/corporations to fill the void.

Ultimately, a 1/2 foreigner presents many of the same problems as a 100% foreigner, maybe more (given the greater ability to do harm their Japanese language skills and often more Japanese appearance will give them).

Japan does seem to be ground zero for the middle aged cat lady. They tend to make up a large portion of the demographic that goes trolling for foreign men. I don’t know the cause but immigration definitely isn’t the solution. Western media does as much damage as they can but I wonder how much influence English language press really has, especially back in the 1990s and early 2000s when these women were forming the ideas that would result in them squandering their chance to have families. It seems that they all say they want to have a family.

Pendleton

Kingfisher
What about your children? Do they identify as Western or Japanese?

The only issue with marrying someone from another country is that. You’d preferable want your children’s allegiance to be for your own country. For all the effort to promote racial identity politics, it’s still the nation that comes first for most, as it should.

Globalists are working hard for that to change.

It is probably better to ask what people objectively are, not what they "identify as". As we have seen in the US, most foreigners identify as whatever is convenient for them at the time. This has generally meant that they identify as American but then want to strip "American" of any meaning in order to accommodate their delusional identification. The trannies have taken this to its logical extreme.

You even see this in Japan. A Mexican from California who speaks basic Japanese and has been here 3 years on a work visa will complain that she is "treated like a foreigner". She will want to completely gut the meaning of "Japanese" so she can pretend to not be a foreigner.

Beaker

Robin
It is probably better to ask what people objectively are, not what they "identify as". As we have seen in the US, most foreigners identify as whatever is convenient for them at the time. This has generally meant that they identify as American but then want to strip "American" of any meaning in order to accommodate their delusional identification. The trannies have taken this to its logical extreme.

You even see this in Japan. A Mexican from California who speaks basic Japanese and has been here 3 years on a work visa will complain that she is "treated like a foreigner". She will want to completely gut the meaning of "Japanese" so she can pretend to not be a foreigner.

If there's a war you fight for your country, so I think that's the most important allegiance one can have. Corporate people hate that fact because it undermines their power but no one gives a damn about their brands. For all their efforts to atomize people love for country is still high and always will be.

There are however a lot of children of immigrants that due to this war on nationalism choose to 'identify' with their ethnic heritage, race, or whatever 'delusional identification' as you say. It's all it is though, delusion, and breaks easily.

All this to say that marrying outside of your general race is still problematic yet non-white girls are all going for it. We're looking at a next generation of mixed kids and hopefully they'll be loyal to the nation that gives them everything and not to globalist corporations. Even if the world is to be more cooperative in the future you still represent your country, they have to remember that.

Last edited:

DeWoken

Sparrow
Someone mentioned how Nigerians in Japan were being aided by the Yakuza. I wonder if it is the domestic syndicates or the foreign ones who are being of assistance. I get the picture that somewhat recently the Yakuza has started dying out and that this is having very negative consequences for society. They are a very traditional bunch and at times function as an immune system of the country, I believe.

Here are a couple videos by Nobita.
Japan’s Yakuza Problem
Confessions of Ex-Yakuza Leader [ENG CC]

The advent of ekibiru - those monster shopping complexes at the train station - has seen a corresponding decline in the traditional shoutengai, shopping street. The syndicates who could operate their schemes efficiently on the shoutengai were hamstrung once enclosed in the modern ekibiru. Add in more cameras and smartphones, along with increasingly stringent legislation, and you see why they struggle.

Other pieces of the puzzle would be who owns the media there and what the education system is pushing.

Sadly, it does seem like they are slipping over the edge. The Covid-19 immigration pause is a welcome thought, though.

Beaker

Robin
Americans deserve blame for a lot but I don’t think we have to claim Naomi Osaka – a 1/2 Japanese, 1/2 Haitian who does not even have a US passport. Calling her culturally American is like calling McDonald’s American food. Culturally/ethnically, she is basically nothing. She’s a globalist, a Globohomo, a rootless cosmopolitan. There needs to be a new term for these people - people with no identity based on culture, ancestry, etc. and who used left wing orthodoxy fed by Western media/academia/corporations to fill the void.

Ultimately, a 1/2 foreigner presents many of the same problems as a 100% foreigner, maybe more (given the greater ability to do harm their Japanese language skills and often more Japanese appearance will give them).

Japan does seem to be ground zero for the middle aged cat lady. They tend to make up a large portion of the demographic that goes trolling for foreign men. I don’t know the cause but immigration definitely isn’t the solution. Western media does as much damage as they can but I wonder how much influence English language press really has, especially back in the 1990s and early 2000s when these women were forming the ideas that would result in them squandering their chance to have families. It seems that they all say they want to have a family.

The Japanese are a different people, they aren't Christian and have a very different history than Europe. You can't compare them to the West, they are going in their own direction.

As far as your example with this Osaka woman, you ought to love your neighbor as yourself, as Christ said. Reacting will just give them cause to support these globalist corporations. I think that doing as Jesus would've is the answer.

Unfortunately, there's going to be huge nursing home abuse scandals in Japan in the coming years. Same with Germany (They are in the top three for most aged populations in the world.)

Elderly care in the U.S is already flush with immigrants, P.O.Cs, and teenagers. What goes wrong with that? A lot.

Personal opinion; You're going to get more than a handful of sociopaths in the mix when you try to draw labour from wartorn third world countries. Especially the males. Its just how life is.

Now imagine putting them to fairly demanding work caring for strangers of advanced age from another culture. Want to take that gamble?
Since Japan as a population is getting so old, there's a lot more vulnerable people to take advantage of. That emboldens sociopaths.

Maybe, just maybe, modern societies might want to rethink living childless lives and drop the focus of everyone getting to live to be 100...

Pendleton

Kingfisher
For those who think Western leftists are only trying to destroy the West, I present for your amusement the bio of Debito - a deranged American who demands to be recognized as 100% Japanese because he has a Japanese passport. He has been engaged in "activism" in Japan for 20+ years and, despite being clearly mentally ill, is often featured in the English language press as though he is a legitimate person. His photo is exactly what you would expect: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debito_Arudou

SlickyBoy

Ostrich
For those who think Western leftists are only trying to destroy the West, I present for your amusement the bio of Debito - a deranged American who demands to be recognized as 100% Japanese because he has a Japanese passport. He has been engaged in "activism" in Japan for 20+ years and, despite being clearly mentally ill, is often featured in the English language press as though he is a legitimate person. His photo is exactly what you would expect: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debito_Arudou
Yeah, that photo wasn't a surprise. Neither was the fact his wife divorced him. He took her surname. Cuck's gotta cuck.....

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Kingfisher
Gold Member

Is that Doc Antle's twin? Guess he couldn't pull off the hippie tiger sex cult thing like his brother so he decided to move to Japan.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member

Wow, this guy's life is a globalist horror show. It's like from birth he had (((for some reason))) dedicated himself to finding a healthy culture somewhere in the world, infesting it and destroying it, no matter how many decades it takes.

If I were a Japanese politician, I'd hire some Yakuza to politely explain to him that he's no longer welcome there.

Pendleton

Kingfisher
Wow, this guy's life is a globalist horror show. It's like from birth he had (((for some reason))) dedicated himself to finding a healthy culture somewhere in the world, infesting it and destroying it, no matter how many decades it takes.

If I were a Japanese politician, I'd hire some Yakuza to politely explain to him that he's no longer welcome there.

The disturbing thing is that he was able to be employed by a Japanese university, be admitted to and awarded a PhD by a Japanese university and gets articles printed in the Japan Times, the largest (((English langiage))) publication in Japan. It is the same dynamic you see in the US but on a smaller scale - the deranged and destructive being elevated to positions of influence when they should be shunned and silenced. At least he seems to have not gotten as much attention in the mainstream for the past couple of years.

Birth rates are a red herring. We have seen zero examples of a society that has collapsed due to a low birth rate and zero examples of societies that have successfully addressed a low birth rate through immigration. We have endless examples of societies that have been converted into dystopian hellscapes through mass migration. The US has imported 100+ million migrants over the last 50 years and it isn't like the average American is much better off economically than the average Japanese (and we have much worse health and a lower life expectancy).

Even if low birth rates are a problem, immigration should not be on the table as a proposed solution. Japan is going to have issues due to the low birth rate but these pale compared to those faced by the US and Western Europe due to immigration.

bingo
In 100 years if japan has 90 million people instead of 126 million it will still be japan. If say Germany has 100 million instead of the 82 million it does today but only 40% of those are native Germans. Is it still Germany or is just a name and some imaginary lines on a map?

a nation is its blood. we are more the economic units