Japan plans to go on massive hiring spree of skilled labor from Pakistan

Laner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
The disturbing thing is that he was able to be employed by a Japanese university, be admitted to and awarded a PhD by a Japanese university and gets articles printed in the Japan Times, the largest (((English langiage))) publication in Japan. It is the same dynamic you see in the US but on a smaller scale - the deranged and destructive being elevated to positions of influence when they should be shunned and silenced. At least he seems to have not gotten as much attention in the mainstream for the past couple of years.

I was surprised at how much I heard Debito's name thrown around in the late 90's. I didn't even need to look into him to know what kind of guy he was, and the first time I saw his picture I just shrugged; He was exactly how I thought he was.

It was also surprising that his rise in 'fame' was also the time of decline for the rockstar english teacher type of guy. A lot of girls began to make fun of english teachers and by the end of the 2000's Japanese girls were more discerning in their taste for foreign men. This had the two fold benefit of making the desperate 'loser' foreign dudes more aggressive and therefore more outcast, and also for Japan's tolerance to guys like Debito to reach an all time low.

I still know a number of long term foreigners in Japan but I see it less common now that someone will put down real family roots. Many are just not ready to actually commit to cultural amnesia, which is essentially what the Japanese require. And even then, good luck being accepted.

Oddly, the most accepted westerner I know is a trash talking farmer who lives in rural Oita. She gets shittered in the baseball stands with local oyaji, hacking darts and cheering local teams. She hops on her shitty old bike after the game and wobbles her way back to her farm. She is a land owner, outspoken in local politics, and is pretty attractive. She speaks near perfect local dialect and many of her mannerisms come from the local farmers and oyaji she spends her time with. She has been pretty well accepted, and besides skin color you might think she was 100% local. But even then, she admits that she will probably be back in Canada one day.

Pendleton

Kingfisher
It was also surprising that his rise in 'fame' was also the time of decline for the rockstar english teacher type of guy. A lot of girls began to make fun of english teachers and by the end of the 2000's Japanese girls were more discerning in their taste for foreign men. This had the two fold benefit of making the desperate 'loser' foreign dudes more aggressive and therefore more outcast, and also for Japan's tolerance to guys like Debito to reach an all time low.

There was a time when English teachers were rock stars? Sad. I first came to Japan around 2000. The "charisma man" was already a joke. I think it was always the case that the Japanese women chasing foreign men were the bottom 5% but that is clearly the case now. "Foreigner" is now more associated with third world migrants than wealthy Western professionals and "American" no longer conjures up images of the 1940s and 1950s powerhouse.

I meet far fewer long term Western expats here now and they generally fall into the category you describe - outcast Western men who came here 20+ years ago, married below average local women and have been in unskilled jobs based on their status as foreigners (English teachers, editors, etc.).

I still know a number of long term foreigners in Japan but I see it less common now that someone will put down real family roots. Many are just not ready to actually commit to cultural amnesia, which is essentially what the Japanese require. And even then, good luck being accepted.

Which is a good thing. I'm not sure what you mean by being accepted. I am treated well in Japan. I am also treated as a foreigner, which makes sense because that is what I am. If someone wants to be thought of as Japanese but isn't Japanese by blood, I just chalk that up as mental illness. Debito would obviously be the extreme case. I feel the same way about the Turk who calls himself German, the African who calls himself Swedish, the Mexican who call himself American, etc. Ethnicity is based on blood and determined by birth. You either have it or you don't. The rest is just paperwork. It seems sociopathic to move to a foreign country and then complain that they don't erase their identity so foreigners can pretend to be natives.

Last edited:

Laner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
There was a time when English teachers were rock stars? Sad. I first came to Japan around 2000. The "charisma man" was already a joke. I think it was always the case that the Japanese women chasing foreign men were the bottom 5% but that is clearly the case now. "Foreigner" is now more associated with third world migrants than wealthy Western professionals and "American" no longer conjures up images of the 1940s and 1950s powerhouse.

I meet far fewer long term Western expats here now and they generally fall into the category you describe - outcast Western men who came here 20+ years ago, married below average local women and have been in unskilled jobs based on their status as foreigners (English teachers, editors, etc.).

Which is a good thing. I'm not sure what you mean by being accepted. I am treated well in Japan. I am also treated as a foreigner, which makes sense because that is what I am. If someone wants to be thought of as Japanese but isn't Japanese by blood, I just chalk that up as mental illness. Debito would obviously be the extreme case. I feel the same way about the Turk who calls himself German, the African who calls himself Swedish, the Mexican who call himself American, etc. Ethnicity is based on blood and determined by birth. You either have it or you don't. The rest is just paperwork. It seems sociopathic to move to a foreign country and then complain that they don't erase their identity so foreigners can pretend to be natives.

Yeah in the late 90's there was still some idea that just being foreign and white was enough. The inflated egos and swagger of some of the guys was pretty out there - the Charisma Man you mentioned.

And I don't really care one way or another about being 'accepted'. That whole game is pretty insane and just part of the western self destruction game we are seeing here. But some people in Japan seem hell bent on being accepted on their terms. Who cares, Japan is a pretty great place to visit and we get treated pretty damn good. Just keep it at that.

Pendleton

Kingfisher
And I don't really care one way or another about being 'accepted'. That whole game is pretty insane and just part of the western self destruction game we are seeing here. But some people in Japan seem hell bent on being accepted on their terms.

Most Westerners I have met in Japan seem fairly normal. It is really just a handful of activists (like 5 people lol) who make a lot of noise and get dragged our whenever the English language press needs someone to complain about racism, women's rights or immigration issues.

Since I mentioned Debito, I should mention his BLM equivalent in Japan - Baye McNeil. Unlike Debito, Baye still gets a lot of attention in the English language press and has been eating up the Black Live Matter narrative. He has a "Black Eye" column in the Japan Times. He doesn't let the fact that he has lived in Japan for over a decade interfere with his complaining about white people too.

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
Most Westerners I have met in Japan seem fairly normal. It is really just a handful of activists (like 5 people lol) who make a lot of noise and get dragged our whenever the English language press needs someone to complain about racism, women's rights or immigration issues.

Since I mentioned Debito, I should mention his BLM equivalent in Japan - Baye McNeil. Unlike Debito, Baye still gets a lot of attention in the English language press and has been eating up the Black Live Matter narrative. He has a "Black Eye" column in the Japan Times. He doesn't let the fact that he has lived in Japan for over a decade interfere with his complaining about white people too.

Japanese need to identify activists and deport those subversive elements.

etwsake

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Debito is an asshole.

He's basically a bored housewife who has such an easy life he has to go out of his way to find things to bitch about to give his life a little drama.

The biggest grievance he ever had, that he actually sued over? Some onsen owner out in the middle of nowhere wouldn't let him or his white looking kid come in, but the Japanese looking kid was allowed in, because they had a strict "no foreigner" policy after some Russians caused trouble there years earlier.

The other biggest inconvenience to this guy's life? Officers at the airport asking to see his alien card, and him refusing, and demanding to know why, cause he's a "Japanese citizen." Right, like they're supposed to know that after taking a glance at his white ass.

You know what I do whenever a cop asks for my ID at the airport? I give it to them, they give it back after 10 seconds, and then I get on with my life.

I love living here but I can't imagine for even a second actually WANTING to "be" Japanese.

I've never heard of that Black Debito, but I'm not even gonna click the link. I'm sure he's even more of a flaming asshole.

Pendleton

Kingfisher
Debito is an asshole.

He's basically a bored housewife who has such an easy life he has to go out of his way to find things to bitch about to give his life a little drama.

The biggest grievance he ever had, that he actually sued over? Some onsen owner out in the middle of nowhere wouldn't let him or his white looking kid come in, but the Japanese looking kid was allowed in, because they had a strict "no foreigner" policy after some Russians caused trouble there years earlier.

The other biggest inconvenience to this guy's life? Officers at the airport asking to see his alien card, and him refusing, and demanding to know why, cause he's a "Japanese citizen." Right, like they're supposed to know that after taking a glance at his white ass.

You know what I do whenever a cop asks for my ID at the airport? I give it to them, they give it back after 10 seconds, and then I get on with my life.

I love living here but I can't imagine for even a second actually WANTING to "be" Japanese.

I've never heard of that Black Debito, but I'm not even gonna click the link. I'm sure he's even more of a flaming asshole.

Debito is clearly mentally ill. He was disowned by his American family, doesn't seem to have any legitimate employment any more, and his opinions are only printed by some new far left advocacy group now. I guess even the Japan Times decided he was too much a buffoon for them to use him to criticize Japan.

The Black Debito's examples of oppression include people not sitting next to him on the subway and people looking at him in a way that he doesn't approve of (microaggressions). It is hilarious when you contrast these complaints with the sorts of behavior that his own group exhibits in the US and elsewhere.

Absolute poetry. These people lack so much self awareness it’s not funny. They are walking talking stereo types of exactly why people don’t want them in their countries.

Absolute poetry. These people lack so much self awareness it’s not funny. They are walking talking stereo types of exactly why people don’t want them in their countries.

When the name Naomi Osaka was dropped a couple of pages back I started looking in my meme folder

There is a meme/cartoon out there of 3 famous Afro-Japanese females (Naomi Osaka, Ariana Miyamoto and a third one I can't remember) all saying something along the lines of 'Japan is an archaic, outdated concept that is still rooted in patriarchy, racism, sexism blablabla. Japan needs to change. Japan needs to be blacked/browned'

Unfortunately I can't find the meme.

If anyone here recognizes this description and has the meme please post it. It shows in full colours what danger these people pose.

When the name Naomi Osaka was dropped a couple of pages back I started looking in my meme folder

There is a meme/cartoon out there of 3 famous Afro-Japanese females (Naomi Osaka, Ariana Miyamoto and a third one I can't remember) all saying something along the lines of 'Japan is an archaic, outdated concept that is still rooted in patriarchy, racism, sexism blablabla. Japan needs to change. Japan needs to be blacked/browned'

Unfortunately I can't find the meme.

If anyone here recognizes this description and has the meme please post it. It shows in full colours what danger these people pose.
Hahah didn’t realise there is 3 golems. Though it was limited to one. This proves my point even further. Our ancestors knew a lot more than we give them credit for. One saying that comes to mind is “give them an inch and they’ll take a mile”. So much was lost with the boomers and them being the first (and only) generation raised on 24/7 tv (((tv programming)))

SlickyBoy

Ostrich

As soon as she opened her mouth it was obvious she was more into being black, and the Japanese side was just an after thought. I think she would have reacted the same way no matter what her other half was. Her behavior just nails that cultural door shut even more so.

Why would any Japanese give a rats ass what she thinks? Privileged twit.

etwsake

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Because other than a handful of baseball players and ice skaters in the last hundred years, Japanese people SUCK at sports. Just embarrassing. Clearly gifted at a lot of things, but sports was never one of them. They're so desperate to see their flag next to a "first place" in anything that they'll embrace anyone who claims to be playing for Japan, even these hybrids who are clearly more black than anything.

There's another black basketball player that's getting hero worship cause he's first guy with a Japanese name to ever dunk a ball.

The tennis player doesn't even speak Japanese, never lived in Japan, but her coach must have realized what an advantage she'd have by exploiting the fact that she has a Japanese mother. Her dad is Haitian. She grew up in LA. She's about as "Japanese" as Debito, but like I said, the Japanese media are willing to turn their backs on centuries of shunning half-breeds just cause they're so damn desperate to have something to brag about.

Pendleton

Kingfisher
Another dispatch from clown world and example of why America needs to die and stop contaminating the world. Overweight Japanese girl moves to LA to become a “plus sized” model. Rather than feeling shame at being overweight and damaging her health, she is taught it is “sexy”. She marries a black man, became a supporter of BLM, believes America is a racist country but still celebrates “diversity.” She is also on board with the various perversions falling under the label “sexual orientations.”

Another dispatch from clown world and example of why America needs to die and stop contaminating the world. Overweight Japanese girl moves to LA to become a “plus sized” model. Rather than feeling shame at being overweight and damaging her health, she is taught it is “sexy”. She marries a black man, became a supporter of BLM, believes America is a racist country but still celebrates “diversity.” She is also on board with the various perversions falling under the label “sexual orientations.”

As someone from English speaking country I agree. We suffer from the 24/7 indoctrination that Hollywood pumps out. America’s number one export is moral decay.

Last edited:
Because other than a handful of baseball players and ice skaters in the last hundred years, Japanese people SUCK at sports. Just embarrassing. Clearly gifted at a lot of things, but sports was never one of them. They're so desperate to see their flag next to a "first place" in anything that they'll embrace anyone who claims to be playing for Japan, even these hybrids who are clearly more black than anything.

There's another black basketball player that's getting hero worship cause he's first guy with a Japanese name to ever dunk a ball.

The tennis player doesn't even speak Japanese, never lived in Japan, but her coach must have realized what an advantage she'd have by exploiting the fact that she has a Japanese mother. Her dad is Haitian. She grew up in LA. She's about as "Japanese" as Debito, but like I said, the Japanese media are willing to turn their backs on centuries of shunning half-breeds just cause they're so damn desperate to have something to brag about.

The starting line of their national rugby team is now mostly naturalised Pacific Islanders with some White South African guys and a couple of Japanese

536eff75df18dea4dbe969955c9b8207.jpeg

Meet-Japans-2019-Rugby-World-Cup-Juggernaut-011-1320x848.jpg

Pendleton

Kingfisher
The English language press was slobbering all over the Japanese rugby team last year when the Rugby World Cup was held here, holding the team up as an example of the joys to be brought by diversity. Aside from old Japanese women who like trolling for foreign men, I never met a Japanese who cared about rugby. Soccer and baseball are the big sports. Compare the ethnic make-up of the national soccer team. Aside from a Korean and some half breeds, it looks 100% Japanese (apparently rugby is known for its lax rules, which allow the mercenary use of foreigners on "national" teams).

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I have no idea why I remember this, but they had a soccer player named Wagner Lopes in the late 90s who was from Brazil (and not ethnic Japanese) and became a Japanese citizen and played for their national team after playing club ball professionally there for years.

They have produced a number of good baseball players and some good soccer players, also some high level martial artists and MMA fighters although the latter tend to mostly only compete in domestic or Asian promotions and you rarely see them in the UFC.