Japan plans to go on massive hiring spree of skilled labor from Pakistan

Oh believe me, the Japanese care. They don't cry at funerals but they cry every four years at the World Cup and the Olympics.

2016 Summer Olympics

images (12).jpeg

2018 Winter Olympics
Virtuele-Medaillespiegel-Winterspelen-2018.jpg

2016 World Cup, knock out phase

images (13).jpeg

I don't think the Japanese have to be ashamed of the achievements of their athletes. They rank among the top countries in the medal table at the Olympics and are one of the few countries that manage to partipate every 4 years in the World Cup. In 2016 they nearly managed to eliminate Belgium (2-0 lead until the 65th minute), which would have been an absolute shocker.

If anything it was a glorious defeat. Certainly it's a more impressive feat than reaching the semifinals at the sport where only ~15 countries are interested in (rugby)

On top of that Japan is also the most successful country in the AFC Asian Cup (4 titles). Also, in 2018 and 2019 a Japanese team won the Asian Champions League

I think COVID-19 will be a huge blessing for disguise in Japan. A ton of the leeches will be going home, especially when that heavy debt to GDP comes into reckoning.

Unlike Singapore, I actually doubt the government is thrilled about the prospects of endless waves of foreigners. Even in SG, the Indian freeloaders are starting get heavy pushback by the 75% chinese majority to revoke the CECA visa, which is basically a free work visa given ONLY to Indians.

Sure, Tokyo has a lot of foreigners. It's the largest city on earth. In 2018 the total number of foreigners in Japan was 2,382,822.

Of that 2.4m or so, around 700k are Chinese, and another 700k are Koreans. So that leaves us with around 1 million of third world "workers" aka Leeches.

For a first world country of 126 million, having 1 million foreign third world losers is as pure at it literally gets.

I think the "demise" of Japan as stated by some here is grossly overstated. Japan will still be Japanese in 2100.

Last edited:

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
Nigerian criminal gangs have made their way to India (New Delhi and Goa) as well. Thousands come here on tourist and student visas and overstay. Any criticism of them is taboo in the Indian English language media and the leftist-liberal globohomo mafia claim it is racist to speak out against Nigerian criminals.

Basically Cultural AIDs.

Not unlike the parasites that inverts narratives:

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
bingo
In 100 years if japan has 90 million people instead of 126 million it will still be japan. If say Germany has 100 million instead of the 82 million it does today but only 40% of those are native Germans. Is it still Germany or is just a name and some imaginary lines on a map?

a nation is its blood. we are more the economic units

Germany made a Covenant with God through Jesus Christ. Foreign invasions mirror one of the curses of Deuternomy for Disobedience:

Deuteronomy 28:49-51
49 The Lord shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand;

50 A nation of fierce countenance, which shall not regard the person of the old, nor shew favour to the young:

51 And he shall eat the fruit of thy cattle, and the fruit of thy land, until thou be destroyed: which also shall not leave thee either corn, wine, or oil, or the increase of thy kine, or flocks of thy sheep, until he have destroyed thee.

Anatoly Karlin hypotheses that those who make war on God on the whole are unmade by God:

etwsake

Woodpecker
Gold Member
I just went out to the store here, Saturday evening in Japan. I saw two dudes, with two very young kids and thought "Huh, must be a gay couple." And then I realized, "Wait a minute....I've never seen a gay couple with kids in Japan."

Seeing gay couples in public is rare enough....I honestly don't know if they're even allowed to have custody of children here. And I realized I've been so programmed my whole life to accept that degenerate shit that I even see it when it wasn't even there.

But I fear it's coming. Universities in Japan are already infected by globohomo, and I've seen the first signs of its rot spreading into public schools in Japan. It's only a matter of time before all the genderdyke pronoun shit is enforced here too.

Still the best option that I can think of for right now though. Just feels like clinging the very front rails of the Titanic....it's still gonna go down in the end.

Pendleton

Kingfisher
I just went out to the store here, Saturday evening in Japan. I saw two dudes, with two very young kids and thought "Huh, must be a gay couple." And then I realized, "Wait a minute....I've never seen a gay couple with kids in Japan."

Seeing gay couples in public is rare enough....I honestly don't know if they're even allowed to have custody of children here. And I realized I've been so programmed my whole life to accept that degenerate shit that I even see it when it wasn't even there.

But I fear it's coming. Universities in Japan are already infected by globohomo, and I've seen the first signs of its rot spreading into public schools in Japan. It's only a matter of time before all the genderdyke pronoun shit is enforced here too.

Still the best option that I can think of for right now though. Just feels like clinging the very front rails of the Titanic....it's still gonna go down in the end.

Yeah, no gay marriage in Japan and single people can't adopt so I don't see grotesque "modern families" on the immediate horizon. I'm cautiously optimistic about Japan. I think the COVID lockdowns and the likely prolonged period of a weak economy will give them a lifeline. There is definitely a demographic of young, NY Times reading, West fetishizing women who are complete leftist trash but this type generally seems to be low status and I haven't seen these attitudes creeping into respectable society.

Degenerate shit is not hard to find in Tokyo but that definitely isn't new.

grenade001

Sparrow
I think COVID-19 will be a huge blessing for disguise in Japan. A ton of the leeches will be going home, especially when that heavy debt to GDP comes into reckoning.

Unlike Singapore, I actually doubt the government is thrilled about the prospects of endless waves of foreigners. Even in SG, the Indian freeloaders are starting get heavy pushback by the 75% chinese majority to revoke the CECA visa, which is basically a free work visa given ONLY to Indians.

Sure, Tokyo has a lot of foreigners. It's the largest city on earth. In 2018 the total number of foreigners in Japan was 2,382,822.

Of that 2.4m or so, around 700k are Chinese, and another 700k are Koreans. So that leaves us with around 1 million of third world "workers" aka Leeches.

For a first world country of 126 million, having 1 million foreign third world losers is as pure at it literally gets.

I think the "demise" of Japan as stated by some here is grossly overstated. Japan will still be Japanese in 2100.

I know that a large portion of Singaporean Chinese view the Mainland Chinese as scab labour, and completely different to the original Hokkien/Cantonese stock of Singapore Chinese. The 2013 Population White Paper estimates gathered a lot of opposition at the time, but ultimately will do little to change the demographic course.

Japan has currently 2.731 million foreigners in 2018, representing 2.16% of the population. In 1990, there was 0.984 million, which was 0.8% of the population. Ten years later in 2000, foreigners represented 1.32% of the population, numbering 1.686 million.

Foreign Residents of Japan - Origins

Tokyo has a foreigner population that is 3.7% of its total 2018 population (521,500 out of 13.82 million).

Of the 1 million children born in Japan in 2013, 2.2% had one or more non-Japanese parent

97% of children born in Japan are full blooded Japanese. Based on the birth data available, the rate of natural decrease should reduce within about 5-10 years. In tandem with the significant cultural differences between Japan, and other countries, I would have great confidence that Japan will remain Japanese beyond 2100.

In saying that, Japan could also follow the course of Italy which had a sharp increase (2.3% in 2001, to 8.34% in 2018) of foreigners over the last twenty years, as a percentage of the population. Of the Western European countries, Italy was seen as being most likely to avoid such a change in the demographic make up. Only time will tell.

Edit: Random trivia that supports the fact that more migrants leads to more crime.

According to the ISPI, the Italian prison population in 2018 counted 59,655 and of those 34% were foreigners, with the largest groups coming from Morocco (3751), Albania (2568), Romania (2561), Tunisia (2070) and Nigeria (1453).[22]