Japanese female acquaintance is looking for a husband that lives in logos?

Ok, so I have given my life to God and I have been living in logos myself, but I currently have a gf that I love so I can't get into a relationship with this woman though she is really cute and a sweetheart.

She often complains about how every time she dates a man, whether he be a Japanese man or a foreign man, they always end up cheating on her or lying to her about many things. She is about to give up completely on the dating world and I don't blame her at all. I have explained to her that modern society for the most part is sick with many diseases and is morally bankrupt. I also explained the concept of logos to her and she was really interested and kept wanting to learn more about it.

I know that I have made a post saying Japan might not be a great place to live in the future, but that is a big maybe and Japan is doing a lot better off than many countries of the world. Because she is aware of this situation, she is willing to relocate to the US or another country but she would rather not do so. She wants to meet a foreign man that lives by the values of logos (Catholicism/Orthodox Christianity) to avoid another terrible experience by once again meeting a man that will be unfaithful to her.

I feel terrible for her because her father died of small cell lung cancer (this was years before all this COVID19 nonsense and her mother is living on government assistance and worker's compensation following a work injury years ago. Her relationship with her mother is good, but her mother is really pressuring her to meet a man to marry before she (her mother) passes away. Her mother and I want to help her meet a good man so she doesn't end up in a situation where she has nobody to help her.

She comes from a small family that is spread out across Japan, so she doesn't see her relatives often and they aren't close. She also doesn't have any siblings.

She told me that although she isn't Catholic or Orthodox Christian she is definitely willing to convert to either of these religions if she were to marry a good man that belongs to either of these religions.

I don't know if there are any men willing to relocate to live and work in Japan, but I will say that Japan is a wonderful place to live if you are in the countryside. I made it a goal to avoid living in the giant sodomite cities such as Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya, etc.

Luckily, she lives in Shizuoka City, which is a much smaller city. Shizuoka prefecture is a beautiful countryside area. You have the ocean, beaches, forests, tea fields, natural hot springs and mountains including Mt. Fuji.

For those who aren't aware, there is a growing need for foreign aid to do agriculture work here in Japan. The elders that actually hold values of logos are dying off and most of the sodomites that make up the younger Japanese population have no interest in agriculture. They all want to escape the countryside and live in sodomite cities where they can conveniently live in sin. Due to this, there is always a great need for foreign aid for agriculture work all year round, throughout the country.

A lot of these jobs don't require you to even have previous experience or even speak fluent or intermediate Japanese. Some agriculture job applications also even specify that foreigners are OK to apply.

I have been working at a farm that produces some of the best strawberries in Japan for almost a year. I might switch over to vegetables next year, something like lettuce or cabbage. The pay is highest for growing rice, since it is the stable food here. The salary for vegetables and fruit are decent and often can be high if you have experience in the field of agriculture.

I just wanted to mention about this situation with the agriculture business in Japan because many people would love to live in Japan but they do not like teaching English or being the token white guy at some office job. I got into agriculture myself because this job is full of logos and it has changed my worldview into a much more positive one. I no longer feel depressed about anything and enjoy waking up and going to work every morning.

Although this woman I know wants to get married, she is willing to date a good man for a while and she isn't in a rush to get married right away or anything like this.

She is a cute, funny 32 year old and unlike most Japanese women, she still holds many traditional values and I would say she is full of logos as well. She isn't fluent in English, but she understands and speaks enough to be able to have a relationship with a native English speaker.

I would rather not attach photos of her on here for her privacy, but if you are interested in meeting a Japanese woman who is a good woman that wants to start a family and live a life of logos, please feel free to private message me and I can give her your contact information.

P.S. This is NOT a scam of any sort. Scammers are worst people in the world, so please don't categorize me with them haha.

Bolly

Pelican
A Japanese work adventure sounds alluring. I don't know what they would be called there but are there ranches who hire foreign workers or any sort of cattle industry in Japan?

Japan's a place I wanna visit before I croak.

A Japanese work adventure sounds alluring. I don't know what they would be called there but are there ranches who hire foreign workers or any sort of cattle industry in Japan?

Japan's a place I wanna visit before I croak.
Yes, there are dairy and livestock farms for cows, chickens, pigs, sheep and goats. Mostly cows, chickens and pigs though.

I found my current agriculture job using this website. Unfortunately, the website is in all in Japanese, but I'm there you can figure out how to navigate it using a translator.

Also, there are other third party websites that can help you get into contact with agriculture companies besides Agreen.

She often complains about how every time she dates a man, whether he be a Japanese man or a foreign man, they always end up cheating on her or lying to her about many things. She is about to give up completely on the dating world and I don't blame her at all. I have explained to her that modern society for the most part is sick with many diseases and is morally bankrupt. I also explained the concept of logos to her and she was really interested and kept wanting to learn more about it.
Don't have pity on that girl. She is 32 and keeps doing the same mistake over and over. There is something off about her character and you don't (want to) see it. I've been there and seen enough girls like her. First, she is already too old, especially by Japanese standards. Second, you attract what you are. She wants a foreign Christian husband and considers to convert only when she is well off with one. Don't fall for her self-pity. She has to compromise, and convert now or never. There were and still are regions in Japan full of (secret) Christians. The men around her are not the problem, she is the problem, and the sooner you get it through her head the sooner will she meet that huband (plus a couple compromises) that she wants.

Girls who despise their own countrymen and want to date outside their race because the millions of men in her country are not good enough ... Yeah, sounds pretty reasonable. Tell her to marry into a farmer family and that's it. Life is not Emma like Jane Austen's novel.

Edit: Actually, life plays out like Jane Austen's novel Emma.

Last edited:
Don't have pity on that girl. She is 32 and keeps doing the same mistake over and over. There is something off about her character and you don't (want to) see it. I've been there and seen enough girls like her. First, she is already too old, especially by Japanese standards. Second, you attract what you are. She wants a foreign Christian husband and considers to convert only when she is well off with one. Don't fall for her self-pity. She has to compromise, and convert now or never. There were and still are regions in Japan full of (secret) Christians. The men around her are not the problem, she is the problem, and the sooner you get it through her head the sooner will she meet that huband (plus a couple compromises) that she wants.

Girls who despise their own countrymen and want to date outside their race because the millions of men in her country are not good enough ... Yeah, sounds pretty reasonable. Tell her to marry into a farmer family and that's it. Life is not Emma as Jane Austen's novel.

Well, I have known this woman for years and she definitely isn't some lying, green card hunter or anything like this. She has told me that she is willing to marry a Japanese man too and isn't only looking for a foreign man.

She has dated Japanese men, but they always just try to have sex with her on the first date even after she made clear to them that she wants to hold off on sex to get to know them better and that she wants a serious relationship. They always agree with her, but then after they meet in person, they put moves on her and pressure her to have sex.

She has dated two different American men. One of them actually claimed to her that he is a Christian, but it turns out he must not really be serious about his faith because he cheated on her with another Japanese woman. The other American living here that she dated actually had a wife and daughter that he kept secret from her the entire time they knew each other!

Of course, these are terrible men and I definitely have pity on her too.

I would say that her wanting to meet and start a life with an honest man that actually values logos is very reasonable.

Reactions: 911
Well, I have known this woman for years and she definitely isn't some lying, green card hunter or anything like this.
I don't believe she is cunning with her intentions, rather that she doesn't see the forest with all its trees, if you get what I'm saying. When you talk to her you can reveal traits she had never seen in herself before.

I would say that her wanting to meet and start a life with an honest man that actually values logos is very reasonable.
Push her to the countryside or to Ikitsuki in Nagasaki. Samurai Champloo says that Christians live there so it must be true. Maybe she should display herself more modest or asexual, so men won't consider to take their chances with her. Even as a Christian, when I'd be alone with a girl and there are sexual tensions I would not control myself and do what nature wants me to do. I'm not prideful or confident enough to say that I would restrain myself.

Last edited:
I don't believe she is cunning with her intentions, rather that she doesn't see the forest with all its trees, if you get what I'm saying. When you talk to her you can reveal traits she had never seen in herself before.

Push her to the countryside or to Ikitsuki in Nagasaki. Samurai Champloo says that Christians live there so it must be true. Maybe she should display herself more modest or asexual, so men won't consider to take their chances with her. Even ss a Christian, when I'd be alone with a girl and there are severe sexual tensions I would not control myself and do what nature wants me to do. I'm not prideful or confident enough to say I would restrain myself.
Well, I know that with the current situation of western culture dying and the lack of morals among western women, there are a lot of western men that are considering taking their chances with Asian women. I figured I would try to help her out and make a post about it on here.

Of course not all Asian women are traditional and sweet. There are many slutty women in all the big cities in Asia, but she avoids socializing with those types of people because they are a bad influence on her.

Unfortunately, while there are Christians in Japan...most of these supposed Christian communities often turn out to be Jehovah's Witnesses and a lot of them are not at all serious in their faith. I can guarantee most of them don't believe in the concept of logos either.

Although, I have never watched Samurai Champloo, I can look into that town mentioned.

Also, not being able to restrain yourself due to sexual tension is natural, but that isn't the core issues here. The core issue is that these guys want to have sex with her and then throw her away as a meaningless one night stand.

If there were a good man that wanted to have sex with her but was serious about being faithful to her, then him giving into a natural sexual urge is something she would be more understanding of. More often than not, the men that do pressure her into having sex have no deep feelings for her and just want to use her body.

Then there were the men that didn't openly admit that they just want a one night stand, but they pretended to love her for sex and at the same time, they were cheating on her with other women.

I'm also hoping good men that are still single actually still exist in this world...

NoMoreTO

Pelican
Luckily, she lives in Shizuoka City, which is a much smaller city. Shizuoka prefecture is a beautiful countryside area. You have the ocean, beaches, forests, tea fields, natural hot springs and mountains including Mt. Fuji.

For those who aren't aware, there is a growing need for foreign aid to do agriculture work here in Japan. The elders that actually hold values of logos are dying off and most of the sodomites that make up the younger Japanese population have no interest in agriculture. They all want to escape the countryside and live in sodomite cities where they can conveniently live in sin. Due to this, there is always a great need for foreign aid for agriculture work all year round, throughout the country.

A lot of these jobs don't require you to even have previous experience or even speak fluent or intermediate Japanese. Some agriculture job applications also even specify that foreigners are OK to apply.

I have been working at a farm that produces some of the best strawberries in Japan for almost a year. I might switch over to vegetables next year, something like lettuce or cabbage. The pay is highest for growing rice, since it is the stable food here. The salary for vegetables and fruit are decent and often can be high if you have experience in the field of agriculture.

I just wanted to mention about this situation with the agriculture business in Japan because many people would love to live in Japan but they do not like teaching English or being the token white guy at some office job. I got into agriculture myself because this job is full of logos and it has changed my worldview into a much more positive one. I no longer feel depressed about anything and enjoy waking up and going to work every morning.
Interesting little opportunity for people who want to work on a farm and experience Japan.

Bad sign for the Japaneese, when a nation or people no longer want to "pick their own cotton" , invariably they run into problems. California would be an example of this.

Best of luck to the girl.

Also, not being able to restrain yourself due to sexual tension is natural, but that isn't the core issues here. The core issue is that these guys want to have sex with her and then throw her away as a meaningless one night stand.

If there were a good man that wanted to have sex with her but was serious about being faithful to her, then him giving into a natural sexual urge is something she would be more understanding of. More often than not, the men that do pressure her into having sex have no deep feelings for her and just want to use her body.

Then there were the men that didn't openly admit that they just want a one night stand, but they pretended to love her for sex and at the same time, they were cheating on her with other women.

I'm also hoping good men that are still single actually still exist in this world...
Yeah, her age is the reason for that. If she would be ten years younger she could pull the chaste/prude card no problem. But when you're over 25 it's as good as game over. Tell her to aim for men at the 45+ age range.

Yeah, her age is the reason for that. If she would be ten years younger she could pull the chaste/prude card no problem. But when you're over 25 it's as good as game over. Tell her to aim for men at the 45+ age range.
Well, she has been open to meeting men in the 45+ age range. I came across a post by you and you hate women?

Perhaps that is why I'm feeling your posts are not really helpful. If you want to meet a woman...why do you shit on women that are in search of a man?

It makes no sense at all. Are you thinking about joining a church or talking to a priest and good people about this?

If you are not interested in meeting this women, then that is OK. I'm trying to get responses from men with a positive thing to say that are interested.

Well, she has been open to meeting men in the 45+ age range. I came across a post by you and you hate women?

Perhaps that is why I'm feeling your posts are not really helpful. If you want to meet a woman...why do you shit on women that are in search of a man?

It makes no sense at all. Are you thinking about joining a church or talking to a priest and good people about this?

If you are not interested in meeting this women, then that is OK. I'm trying to get responses from men with a positive thing to say that are interested.
Hey man, you can post on my thread or PM if you want to talk about my problem. Don't discredit my advice for the demons I have or become personal for a woman who is not even yours. That's not cool man. Do you have no sense of honor?

I stated as things are, or might are. If you get buttblasted from hypothetical scenarios a stranger on a forum writes that's not my problem. Keep it to yourself or be productive.

Hey man, you can post on my thread or PM if you want to talk about my problem. Don't discredit my advice for the demons I have or become personal for a woman who is not even yours. That's not cool man. Do you have no sense of honor?

I stated as things are, or might are. If you get buttblasted from hypothetical scenarios a stranger on a forum writes that's not my problem. Keep it to yourself or be productive.
You are the one assuming terrible things about this woman that I know well. You don't even know this woman and you are basically saying her worldview is based on a novel?

You are the one that has absolutely zero honor. Also, you might want to stop talking like a perverted grabbler by using terms like "butt-blasted".

That is disgusting. How are you being productive at all on this thread?

Oh no, please don't. I'm begging for forgiveness, my lord! Can't you see my tears? :''''(
No surprise at your childish response. After reading your first post, I realized right away that you hate women. I would almost spell the incel on you. Then I came across your woman hater post and it all makes complete sense.

I assume every time someone on here makes a post about women you need to put in your 2 cents.

You are an atheist and your life and soul are empty. That is why you are unhappy and attacking strangers on the internet.

Read the Bible, learn more about God and logos, focus on you first and then figure out women later.

You are an atheist and your life and soul are empty. That is why you are unhappy and attacking strangers on the internet.

Read the Bible, learn more about God and logos, focus on you first and then figure out women later.
A lot of assumptions. But okay, I'll let you have the last word, lest you won't sleep tonight. Have a good day.