Jared Taylor Thread

third_eldest

Robin
Protestant
This is a thread for discussion around the public figure Jared Taylor.

He is an editor for American Renaissance, and information about him from said website can be found here. I have also attached his Wikipedia page here.
A quick summary on Jared Taylor:

Jared Taylor was born and raised in Japan, the son of white missionaries.
He got his bachelor's at Yale, and received his master's in France. He is fluent in English, Japanese, and French.

He has worked as an editor for several companies, and is currently an editor for American Renaissance, president of the New Century Foundation (American Renaissance's parent company), and a consultant for American companies doing business in Japan.

He has been a white advocate for over 30 years, and was one of the first mainstream intellectual white advocates, much opposed to the klansmen or skinheads that were the media's focus of white advocacy at the beginning of his career. He continues to advocate for white interests and needs to this day.

To begin this thread, I want to echo a message of appreciation for Jared Taylor. He's virtually untouchable, nobody has ever been able to get dirt on him. His public advocacy has been consistent for decades, and he is remarkably careful with his words. He has never advocated for violence, and has consistently called for peaceful means of separation. Despite constant deplatforming and visceral hate, his public demeanor has always been calm, rational, and reasonable.

Jared's calm approach to racial issues allowed me, someone who refused to think about race out of fear of being a racist, to begin realizing the reality of the situation and the importance of racial identity and racial issues. Jared showed me that it isn't "racist" to ask certain questions or come to certain conclusions, and that you could be a gentleman and not hateful in your approach to this problem. His reasoning is solid and capable, and his demeanor is never threatening or intimidating. In every video or public appearance he is a gentleman, and he lets his arguments stand for themselves. Thanks to his concise yet powerful arguments, I don't fear being called a racist, and I'm proud to be white. Many celebrities within the dissident sphere have faded into obscurity over a matter of years, either due to giving up, lack of moral character, or some other personal issues. Jared Taylor stands strong to this day and I believe he will continue to advocate for racial issues as a gentleman until the day he dies.

I would highly recommend his videos to anyone wishing to learn more about racial issues and the importance of white advocacy. They are professional and easy to watch. You can find him on BitChute, Brighteon, Rumble, Parler, and Gab.

Owl
Catholic
Gold Member
tldr; Jared Taylor is controlled opposition, he's literally married to the ADL and has collaborated with their intelligence section.

Here's the longer version, in three posts:

Bitter End

Woodpecker
Orthodox
I agree with both your points. Still, Jared Taylor is a necessary step on the journey and has a very classy stage persona which I can share with people that refuse to contemplate racial issues. I wish he would debate Jordan Peterson to move some of his idealistic following to healthy white appreciation.

PS even if he is married to ADL it does not seem to save him from being banned from most platforms. You cannot send AmRen links on FB messenger for example, even in a private message.

third_eldest

Robin
Protestant
tldr; Jared Taylor is controlled opposition, he's literally married to the ADL and has collaborated with their intelligence section.
I was unaware of some of the information provided. However, I don't think it's fair to throw the baby out of the bathwater. He did and continues to do important work in picking apart the status-quo narrative. It's clear he's harmful for the establishment to some degree, because otherwise why has he been deplatformed on pretty much everything?

I was unable to answer the JQ until Jared's videos did the important work of peeling back the first layers of deprogramming. I know I would not have been able to assess the JQ properly until said programming was removed. It's just to engrained in the average person's psyche, and it took me years to enter a headspace capable of reaching a non-programmed conclusion.

His wife is not Jewish, but yes it appears your info about her former ties to the ADL are factual. However, the ADL doesn't seem to view him in a favorable light. From the ADL in 2014:
Taylor eschews anti-Semitism and often invites Jewish racists who share his views to speak at AR conferences. When asked about “the Jewish question” at a talk he held in London in April 2013, Taylor said that even though “Jews have been extremely vocal about promoting diversity in the United States,” he is mainly concerned with the racial question and “our displacement by other people.” Taylor also stated that he was not convinced that placing the blame on Jews for this displacement “changes any of our arguments.” He added that many Jews share the outlook of “race realists” and that AR “has preferred to set aside the question of Jews.

Jared Taylor is not anti-semitic, but his work will lead to people questioning the narrative put in place.

Jared prefers to argue from the positive, not from the negative, his main premise is and always has been "whites deserve the right to self-preservation, peaceful separation, and autonomy as much as any other racial group." From that framework, one does not necessarily have to answer the JQ.

For that reason, I still believe Jared Taylor is a valuable asset in the dissident movement and will continue to be a valuable resource for quite some time.

Towgunner

Kingfisher
I very much like Jared and over time have been increasingly compelled to watch his videos. To say he's misunderstood is an understatement...he's one of the most misunderstood people in the world. As expected, he wears the scarlet letter of "racist". I do not fashion myself as a racist even though I watch him routinely. I'd rather a God Fearing nuclear family of any race move in as neighbors than white liberals. To that end I am racist in that I cannot tolerate white liberals.

I don't think Jared is racist. He's simply asking for the same consideration given to other races to be given to whites. Moreover he further advocates that white people take themselves seriously especially in the face of a growing anti-white agenda and changing demographics. Nothing he says is offensive, rather its practical and, I think, falls underneath one of those items in life we'd rather not have to deal with but must. But, he's offensive?

Being a race realist is not the same as being a racist and, even if it were, it's still necessary. Let's look at IQ. Dr. Jordan Peterson says IQ is the best predictor of future success in life. IQ is not distributed equally among people both individually and aggregated and aggregated by race. Each race has an average IQ, some are higher than others and some are lower than others. This matters. If your race has an average IQ of 90 than you'll have a larger portion of your population represented on the left side (undesirable) and at the tail (most undesirable). This means that race will have more people needing, among many other things, support, such as, welfare.

Other things come into focus too, such as, delayed gratification and impulse control. Both of these items, I suspect, are harder for people with a lower than average IQ.

In terms of social harmony, this breeds jealousy and envy from the lower tier IQ cohorts. This is true for people of the same race, but, when you add into "race" into the equation it intensifies resentment all the more. After all, its easy to hate whitey if you're not white regardless of your IQ.

Jared is making very good points. For my entire life I have only known that we as a people basically bend over backwards to accommodate certain races. Yet after decades of hand outs we still get the riots and near civil war we saw last summer. This tells me there is something fundamentally wrong. That's why I've written in other posts that one of the things that will be regarded as a constant after this era ends is that a homogenous society is always preferable to a heterogenous society.

I do think people will begin to gravitate towards Jared's persuasion. My conviction is not based on Jared's intelligence or appeal, rather, out of necessity. Let's face it when you look at the rhetoric that is openly being uttered out there...its decidedly anti-white and proto-genocidial.

Owl
Catholic
Gold Member
Jared Taylor will talk about how whites are being demographically replaced in the West, he'll look fairly sensible doing this, delivering his message with good poise and a smart demeanor, but he will not tell you who is behind this, or elaborate on the motive and cultural nature of this plan.

That's what gatekeeping is all about.

I was unaware of some of the information provided. However, I don't think it's fair to throw the baby out of the bathwater. He did and continues to do important work in picking apart the status-quo narrative. It's clear he's harmful for the establishment to some degree, because otherwise why has he been deplatformed on pretty much everything?

I was unable to answer the JQ until Jared's videos did the important work of peeling back the first layers of deprogramming. I know I would not have been able to assess the JQ properly until said programming was removed. It's just to engrained in the average person's psyche, and it took me years to enter a headspace capable of reaching a non-programmed conclusion.

His wife is not Jewish, but yes it appears your info about her former ties to the ADL are factual. However, the ADL doesn't seem to view him in a favorable light. From the ADL in 2014:

Jared Taylor is not anti-semitic, but his work will lead to people questioning the narrative put in place.

Jared prefers to argue from the positive, not from the negative, his main premise is and always has been "whites deserve the right to self-preservation, peaceful separation, and autonomy as much as any other racial group." From that framework, one does not necessarily have to answer the JQ.

For that reason, I still believe Jared Taylor is a valuable asset in the dissident movement and will continue to be a valuable resource for quite some time.

He's definitely not anti-semitic, in fact he's a zionist philo-semite who is married to a Jewish lady that worked undercover for the ADL to, for instance, entrap and smear David Duke:

Evelyn Rich comes out at the 5:00 mark (tell me if you think she is of Anglo-Saxon/German stock...)

His brand of white nationalism is not only a dead end, it is specifically meant to keep nationalists in the zionist plantation. In order to achieve this goal, he will cultivate an image of maverick, presenting a body of truths to pass through his message, as every good gatekeeper does. A certain amount of banning in today's climate is inevitable (and great for his image, see Tommy Robinson), but he's been running a profitable operation relatively unscathed for decades now.

Most people on this board have never heard of Michael Collins Piper, the guy who exposed Jared Taylor in that article and video above. He was a long time truth warrior who paid the ultimate price for his steadfast, salient lifelong research. He was hounded by the deep state and died at 54 of an alleged heart attack in a motel room.

I agree with both your points. Still, Jared Taylor is a necessary step on the journey and has a very classy stage persona which I can share with people that refuse to contemplate racial issues. I wish he would debate Jordan Peterson to move some of his idealistic following to healthy white appreciation.

PS even if he is married to ADL it does not seem to save him from being banned from most platforms. You cannot send AmRen links on FB messenger for example, even in a private message.
Jared Taylor is a gateway down the road to where we are now.

Galaxy_Traveler

Robin
Other Christian
Controversial opinion here: Jared Taylor > E. Michael Jones

Great thread, he is one of the most important thinkers of out time. I have followed him for a while now and he is a voice of reason who doesn't have to appeal to emotion to get his points across.
He is the son of Christian missionaries but himself argues from a strictly secular standpoint, and is certainly unique among the nationalist sphere in that he does not embrace or preach jew hate.
Having listened to him for some time now I can not help but think that with his talents and smarts, he could have become anything he wanted. A lesser man blessed with the same talents would have followed the money and become a corporate executive of some sorts, but he chose to follow his calling.
Many have tried to debate him, including Fareed Zakaria and Jorge Ramos from CNN, as well as Journalists around the world. The interviews of those who have tried to antagonise him show one journalist after another making a fool of themselves, and I wish more people among the right has his rhetorical talents for debates.

Eusebius Erasmus

Ostrich
Orthodox

What would be the point of having two controlled-opposition figures -- Peterson and Taylor -- debating?

Bouncing around within the Overton Window accomplishes nothing.

Bitter End

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Well, how many of us started out as paleoconservatives educated on the JQ?

The advantages I would see in such a debate are two-fold. 1) Peterson will bring a large following to come and see "bad racist owned". 2) Jared Taylor will win the debate and many of JBP's following will be haunted by good pro-white arguments. It happened when Jared got invited by Sargon, the comments were gold.

Of course I try to influence my good friends and contacts to correct the overton window, but when it comes to the mass public it is not easy to break the programming, as previously mentioned on this thread.

Owl
Catholic
Gold Member
Controversial opinion here: Jared Taylor > E. Michael Jones

Great thread, he is one of the most important thinkers of out time. I have followed him for a while now and he is a voice of reason who doesn't have to appeal to emotion to get his points across.
He is the son of Christian missionaries but himself argues from a strictly secular standpoint, and is certainly unique among the nationalist sphere in that he does not embrace or preach jew hate.
Having listened to him for some time now I can not help but think that with his talents and smarts, he could have become anything he wanted. A lesser man blessed with the same talents would have followed the money and become a corporate executive of some sorts, but he chose to follow his calling.

That's an incredibly naive take, Jared Taylor is a very wealthy man, one of the wealthiest "right-wing" activists. One source lists his net worth at $19 million. That's a common feature among right wing figures whose role is to purge the ranks of nationalist organizations of real activists, people like Tommy Robinson, and kosher pundits like Alex Jones or Steven Crowder - all these guys are very well remunerated for their (((gatekeeping))), while genuine right wing activists like EMJ, Christopher Bollyn, Vincent James, Alain Soral or Michael Collins Piper toil in relative obscurity living off the sale of their publications, and subject to constant censorship and harassment (including bodily harm).

The most pathetic aspect of these gatekeepers is that they have their captive audience of middle and working class sending them their hard-earned money, that's especially true of Alex Jones, who like Taylor is already worth 8 figures. It's like the fake televangelists feeding off their poor white captive audience.

Samuel Jared Taylor Wiki: Salary, Married, Wedding, Spouse, Family

Samuel Jared Taylor (born 1951) is an American journalist and an advocate of what he describes as "racial realism". He is the founder and editor of American Renaissance, a webzine that has been described as a white supremacist journal and a "forum for writers disparaging the abilities of minorities". Taylor is the president of the magazine's parent organization, New Century Foundation. He is a former member of the advisory board of The Occidental Quarterly. He is also a former director of the National Policy Institute, a Montana-based white nationalist think tank.Taylor and many of the organizations he is associated with are often described as promoting racist ideologies by, among others, civil rights groups, news media and academics studying racism in the US
Samuel Jared Taylor
Net Worth$19 Million
Date Of Birth1951-09-15
ProfessionVisual Effects, Animation Department, Soundtrack
EducationYale University
NicknamesJared Taylor, Taylor, Jared, Taylor, Jared, Samuel

Many have tried to debate him, including Fareed Zakaria and Jorge Ramos from CNN, as well as Journalists around the world. The interviews of those who have tried to antagonise him show one journalist after another making a fool of themselves, and I wish more people among the right has his rhetorical talents for debates.

This is like the Ben Shapiro formula, look great debating college kids or MSM talking heads. TBH though he is pretty good at rhetoric, and has been very well compensated for this. But what his supporters are still ignoring here is the blatant gatekeeping and covert cooperation with institutions like the ADL.

Last edited:

Eusebius Erasmus

Ostrich
Orthodox
That's an incredibly naive take, Jared Taylor is a very wealthy man, one of the wealthiest "right-wing" activists. One source lists his net worth at $19 million. That's a common feature among right wing figures whose role is to purge the ranks of nationalist organizations of real activists, people like Tommy Robinson, and kosher pundits like Alex Jones or Steven Crowder - all these guys are very well remunerated for their (((gatekeeping)))
What’s the proof that Alex Jones is a kosher pundit? He never talks about Israel, true, but that could just be for his normie listeners. I don’t see any proof he’s paid by ((them)).

Owl
Catholic
Gold Member
His legal team is tied to the Bronfman clan. He's been squarely on the kosher plantation since around 2017, when he started claiming that Hollywood was run by the Saudis and the ChiComs. He actually said "The majority of world stock markets are now owned by the Arabs", and "behind the scenes, the muslims run the Fed"

This is the kind of propaganda that the tribal banksters love to finance. Jones built up his cred with middle America over the years and especially during the 2016 elections, where he exposed Hillary's shenanigans, and cashed in soon thereafter by putting out that kind of blatant misinformation. His audience flipped a bit, he lost some of his smarter viewers but gained the more numerous Fox crowd, the kind of audience that is easily kept in the ZOG plantation.

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
@911 I'm curious as to the progression of what make these intelligent men follow along a path, or become at some point, the "gatekeepers" you claim they are. Now, I do not doubt that there is such thing as a gatekeeper. Someone like Ben Shapiro might be quite easy to explain or "figure out" in that he might be purely organic but controlled from the outset due to the overseer handlers knowing that he is loyal to XYZ already. But I am asking who gets to the particular guys you are claiming are sellouts or only partially there for the "cause" whatever that may be. Do they meet these people along the way? Are they elevated from the beginning to eventually end in the roles they now have? Is it just the natural progression of chaos and desire by men to make money so they just understand that things have to work a certain way for them to keep going?

It sounds as though you don't think anyone is "real" unless they are monetarily nobodies. Perhaps it is true, but I think an awful lot of people are hitched to the term "controlled opposition" around here, to the extent that I find it hardly means anything anymore. It basically muddies the waters so much, no one ends up being able to discern much of anything anymore, except that they happen to now (all of a sudden) realize they have more enemies. Interesting how that works.

Towgunner

Kingfisher
Recently Columbia University announced it will hold separate graduations for racial and other kinds of minorities. When it comes to diversity, inclusion and equity, I've been most at odds with the "inclusion" part. Because, it forces people who would otherwise not associate with each other to associate with each other. This violates people's rights. If a society is to be free than we must be free to choose who was want to be around. Birds of a feather, they say. I feel there's a signal bubbling-up from, of all places, the Black community that is contrary to the inclusion ethos. Increasingly you hear that Blacks seek to segregate themselves from others, namely whites. I welcome this trend and hope it continues.

That being said, I would take a nuclear God Fearing Black family as a neighbor over a white liberal(s) any day. But that's because I share the same values as that Black family. This seems like a contradiction especially in light of Jared, but, its me exercising my discernment to choose who to associate with. We need more of that. Jesse Lee Peterson, Thomas Sowell, Justice Clarence Thomas, Allen West, Donovan Sharpe, Coach Greg...how remarkable unity can be achieved when there's commonality in values. But to be sure all of those aforementioned men have a deep conviction in Western Civilization.

But here's the thing. This doesn't scale. On aggregate differences emerge that are significant. There's aspects of the Black culture and identity that just don't mix with other cultures. This isn't a slight against Black culture, because, this is as much true for Chinese culture or any culture for that matter. For greater social harmony homogenous societies are the best model.

Today we need more discrimination and not less. Sure, one can take that to mean discriminating on race or some other attribute. But, this is foolish. We need Jesse Lee Peterson for our movement. On the other hand you can't blindly except all people from a race or just in general. You must be able to discern the Jesse Lee's from the rest just like you have to discern the Milo's.