Jay Dyer

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Great guy. Highly informative. Use some discernment when diving into his work for it is all over the place. From Hollywood to the elite writings, occultism, satanism, philosophy, theology, debates, mafia, serial killers. I found his elite writings series very helpful to understand the theoretical underpinnings of the elite. Big takeaway and shocker there was how open they are about what their plans are for at least 100 years.

Buddy of him is primal edge healt. Recommend checking him out too. He's more on the news side of things.

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox
From what i've seen i find him incredibly knowledgeable, but i dont really enjoy his style on the streams. He seems to go off doing dumb impressions, & getting sidetracked often, which would be fine, but i dont find him that funny or engaging outside of the subject matter. Gets a bit tiresome after a while.

This might sound harsh, i do like the guy & respect his work, but it seems a bit unfocused. 2 hour plus streams with a lot of padding could be 50 mins tighter vids, with more precision. I get that the streams are in part for superchats and such forth, & i certainly dont begrudge a man earning money for his work, its just that in the vids i've seen where he's interviewed by a tight interviewer, it makes for better listening.

This probably sounds overly critical, but just my impression 4-5 streams in.

Mountaineer

Ostrich
Gold Member
I've been listening to Jay for some time now and I really appreciate his work because it saves a ton of time if I were to make all this research myself.

Peacock
Gold Member
He's very good in his niches of mainstream Hollywood content and of the history of the NWO, but two aspects I don't like about Jay is that he lacks courage in addressing the tribal nature of the NWO, which is much more pronounced today than in the times of Quigley or Brzezinsky 50 years ago, where most of his work is concentrated. The other criticism is that he is at times needlessly anti-Catholic. Other than this, I like his work.

JackAn

Pigeon
He's very good in his niches of mainstream Hollywood content and of the history of the NWO, but two aspects I don't like about Jay is that he lacks courage in addressing the tribal nature of the NWO, which is much more pronounced today than in the times of Quigley or Brzezinsky 50 years ago, where most of his work is concentrated. The other criticism is that he is at times needlessly anti-Catholic. Other than this, I like his work.
So I just opened Esoteric Hollywood 2 and it says about halfway down page 33 "Lest we focus solely on the Italian or Vatican mobs, we cannot leave out the power of the Jewish mafia........" blah blah you get the picture.

FactusIRX

Kingfisher
I like Jay. Even though he dunks on Catholics, he's a good mix between funny, smart, and engaging. I was listening to him critique the Peterson and Sam Harris debate, and he did a really good job on showing why these "public intellectuals" have luke-warm arguments when it comes to philosophy.

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
No one should listen to Jay Dyer, particularly Catholics.

Yes, he is intelligent, well read, but so was the devil so don't be enamored. Jay Dyer oozes pride, this was my impression before knowing anything about him and listening to a conversation interview he had with Roosh a while back. His aggressive assault against Cathollicism shows his stripes.

He has converted and reverted between Churches I believe 4 or 5 times. Switching from Baptism to Calvinism, then to Catholicism, then E.O. then back to Catholic, now EO again. With perhaps some kaballah and atheism somewhere in there.

Theological differences with Eastern Churches aside, when you see into his life, his "inconsistencies" to be charitable, he isn't someone you should be taking your advice from. Take your advice from people who are solidly grounded in their faith, and that doesn't mean 2-5 years. And not someone who gets stoned and reads scripture.

This is a breakdown from a Sedevacantist who claims to have had dialogue with Dyer back in the day.

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
No one should listen to Jay Dyer, particularly Catholics.

Yes, he is intelligent, well read, but so was the devil so don't be enamored. Jay Dyer oozes pride, this was my impression before knowing anything about him and listening to a conversation interview he had with Roosh a while back. His aggressive assault against Cathollicism shows his stripes.

He has converted and reverted between Churches I believe 4 or 5 times. Switching from Baptism to Calvinism, then to Catholicism, then E.O. then back to Catholic, now EO again. With perhaps some kaballah and atheism somewhere in there.

Theological differences with Eastern Churches aside, when you see into his life, his "inconsistencies" to be charitable, he isn't someone you should be taking your advice from. Take your advice from people who are solidly grounded in their faith, and that doesn't mean 2-5 years. And not someone who gets stoned and reads scripture.

This is a breakdown from a Sedevacantist who claims to have had dialogue with Dyer back in the day.

The Dimond brothers are known liars, and it is offensive to peddle their lies here.

If you have any actual arguments about his statements on theology or Church history, I'm sure you can bring it up here, or you can debate him yourself. He does an open debate every Friday on his Discord. Why don't the Dimond brothers actually debate him?

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
The Dimond brothers are known liars, and it is offensive to peddle their lies here.

If you have any actual arguments about his statements on theology or Church history, I'm sure you can bring it up here, or you can debate him yourself. He does an open debate every Friday on his Discord. Why don't the Dimond brothers actually debate him?

Actually the video covers that Jay Dyer has refused to debate the Dimond Brothers. It also simply covers and shows some excerpts from a debate between Jay Dyer and a Protestant showing clearly his lack of good will in debate. It also explains how his position on divine simplicity is off, explained by an orthodox priest, not me.

The video breaks it all down, you can refute the source, but can you refute the logic? I know there is an ortho counter video somewhere.

Myself, I don't do internet livestreams, too busy baling hay. He comes across as arrogant to me. Sorry if he's "your guy"

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
The Bible:
"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
"Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer." Romans 12:12
"Praying at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication. To that end keep alert with all perseverance, making supplication for all the saints…" Ephesians 6:18
"Through him then let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of lips that acknowledge his name." Hebrews 13:15
"And he told them a parable to the effect that they ought always to pray and not lose heart." Luke 18:1
"Seek the Lord and his strength; seek his presence continually!" 1 Chronicles 16:11

Barlaamites: No don't say the Jesus prayer without ceasing, that's Hindu syncretism!

Actually the video covers that Jay Dyer has refused to debate the Dimond Brothers. It also simply covers and shows some excerpts from a debate between Jay Dyer and a Protestant showing clearly his lack of good will in debate. It also explains how his position on divine simplicity is off, explained by an orthodox priest, not me.

The video breaks it all down, you can refute the source, but can you refute the logic? I know there is an ortho counter video somewhere.

Myself, I don't do internet livestreams, too busy baling hay. He comes across as arrogant to me. Sorry if he's "your guy"
But you'll watch a two hour video targeting some guy nobody is forcing you to watch or interact with? My opinion on Jay is bolstered by the fact that so many people hate him, accusing him of pride, lying, apostasy, and go seeking out ways to slander him on new platforms, in every corner of the internet.

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
I don't hate Jay Dyer, I feel sorrow for the people who follow him. That's why I posted the video as a warning to people who follow him, and those (particularly Catholics) who might be brought in.

It matches my initial impression of him as full of hot air. He likes to intellectualize to the highest degree.

Jay Dyer can call me if he likes. I'll talk to him. But I don't know him from Adam.

Last edited: