Jay Dyer

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox
Is JF considered a heavyweight debater? Because very early on this has prime Mike Tyson (Jay) vs a teenage girl with muscular dystrophy vibes
JF is a atheist creep.

Not worth anyones time to take him seriously. I understand he has an internet following, but all you have to do is find the Vox interview with him where he was destroyed.

His work "revolutionary phenotype" or "evolutionary phenotype" basicallically hypothesized beings would become transvestites and autopopulate themselves with replication or some convoluted retardery.

Its someone in love with their own words and ideas and totally divorced from any cogent reality.

RedLagoon

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
JF is a atheist creep.

Not worth anyones time to take him seriously. I understand he has an internet following, but all you have to do is find the Vox interview with him where he was destroyed.

His work "revolutionary phenotype" or "evolutionary phenotype" basicallically hypothesized beings would become transvestites and autopopulate themselves with replication or some convoluted retardery.

Its someone in love with their own words and ideas and totally divorced from any cogent reality.

Exactly. I can't believe I actually spent time listening to his "debates". Also; his "race cleanliness" is a total farce based on someone with a small mustache which he, of course, will never give credit for.

His meltdown a few years ago in that debate against Jay for me was the cherry on top.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Dyer is like a bulldog that has been trained for 20 years. He knows exactly what to do, exactly what punches will be coming, how to avoid them, get the opponent by his neck and don't let loose. It always comes down to this: the non-theist makes truth claims and then he responds with what objective truth do you base objective truth claims in? Then stuttering and no answer. B-b-b-ut everyone is against murder right, no actually not. It's a fairly easy rite to go through if you're so experienced.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Good convo again. I like this setup more than a flashy debate, more like a relaxed conversation. Once again it always comes back to by what standard does the atheist/agnost say things are better, or something is true. It always boils down to either a personal take or a claim that ''everyone agrees with that right'', for example with murder, but one can easily, without a groundwork in ethics, make the claim that it would be better to live as savages plundering and pillaging around.

Yeagerist

Woodpecker
Orthodox Catechumen
Dyer is like a bulldog that has been trained for 20 years. He knows exactly what to do, exactly what punches will be coming, how to avoid them, get the opponent by his neck and don't let loose. It always comes down to this: the non-theist makes truth claims and then he responds with what objective truth do you base objective truth claims in? Then stuttering and no answer. B-b-b-ut everyone is against murder right, no actually not. It's a fairly easy rite to go through if you're so experienced.
At this point in 2022, anyone who has spent enough time in the Orthosphere should realize that much of normie atheist and secular ideas can be easily refuted with the Orthodox worldview. Not to downplay Jay's efforts but these normie atheists only have the advantage of more publicity and ready acceptance from a socially engineered populace. Give us Orthobros empowered positions in the universities, pop culture and media and we can easily sweep the floor with slowboys

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
At this point in 2022, anyone who has spent enough time in the Orthosphere should realize that much of normie atheist and secular ideas can be easily refuted with the Orthodox worldview. Not to downplay Jay's efforts but these normie atheists only have the advantage of more publicity and ready acceptance from a socially engineered populace. Give us Orthobros empowered positions in the universities, pop culture and media and we can easily sweep the floor with slowboys
But before you can convince people with the specific Orthodox viewpoint, you must convince them that the existence of a God is necessary to assume any objective statements about the world, objective truth etc. Starting to an atheist about how Orthodoxy is the true religion won't ring any bell if he doesn't has made that first step.

Yeagerist

Woodpecker
Orthodox Catechumen
But before you can convince people with the specific Orthodox viewpoint, you must convince them that the existence of a God is necessary to assume any objective statements about the world, objective truth etc. Starting to an atheist about how Orthodoxy is the true religion won't ring any bell if he doesn't has made that first step.
Well the natural next step upon accepting the existence of God is knowing which religion that believes in God is the true one, since the abundance and confusion of faiths and belief systems is something that one inevitably faces. I doubt that you can prolong a position of believing in God but not consciously committing into any organized religion. The "I am spiritual but not religious" types will either have to join a Christian church or slide back to agnosticism or Gnosticism

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Well the natural next step upon accepting the existence of God is knowing which religion that believes in God is the true one, since the abundance and confusion of faiths and belief systems is something that one inevitably faces. I doubt that you can prolong a position of believing in God but not consciously committing into any organized religion. The "I am spiritual but not religious" types will either have to join a Christian church or slide back to agnosticism or Gnosticism
''Satan is also spiritual'' always has stuck with me.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
In the same vein, it is not enough just to "believe" (this is the Sola Fide heresy).
James 19-20 : "Thou believest that there is one God. Thou dost well: the devils also believe and tremble. But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead? "
The sola fide and especially ''once saved always saved'' position is beyond me...

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox
This is really good, and Dyer could be a political commentator quite easily if he wanted to. Way more interesting than Rogan or Timcast.
Yeah I've been off and on with Dyer... I like how he's matures over the last couple things I've seen from him....and thoroughly enjoyed this.

I saw him on Infowars guest hosting the other day and also enjoyed the 20 min segment i was able to watch.