Jesse Lee Peterson thread

SiverFox

Robin
RE: Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson says women shouldn't vote angering the women on "The ...

Jesse Lee absolutely destroys feminism. Every man should watch this to learn how to how to talk to a woman. Intelligent, relentless, stuck to his convictions and the right amount of humor.

As always it is the kid that will suffer. Poor guy is fucked right off the Go square.

RE: Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson says women shouldn't vote angering the women on "The ...

SiverFox said:

Jesse Lee absolutely destroys feminism. Every man should watch this to learn how to how to talk to a woman. Intelligent, relentless, stuck to his convictions and the right amount of humor.

As always it is the kid that will suffer. Poor guy is fucked right off the Go square.
Amber Rose: "I feel like you're trolling me right now."
Jesse: "What does that mean?"

Had me dying. You can tell she's just speaking social media speak and Jesse just keeps this straight, subtle expression for the entire thing.

nola

This girl is about as sharp as a beach ball. Kids idolizing former strippers, the world is going to shit fast.

Love how she uses arm/hand motions so much when she talks to try and make her babbling seem more coherent somehow. Whenever I see a woman from afar on the phone using a lot of hand motions I chuckle to myself and think "boy, must be a really deep conversation going on there."

DanielH

Woodpecker
Anyone have any thoughts about Jesse and Freemasonry? In this (somewhat boring) interview with a "Grand Master" Freemason, he claims he is not one. I find that hard to believe. I think it's more plausible that Jesse is a very high level Freemason who outranks that dipshit "Grand Master" which is why he runs circles around him. The smoking gun for me is the checkerboard imagery in the intro for The Fallen State.
Freemasons are almost entirely gnostic heretics, agnostics, and pagans (or shades of the aforementioned). Freemasons proliferate heresy and inversions of Logos. I've never heard any heresy or inversions from him in the maybe ~20 hours of him that I've listened to. I think he's just a devout Christian who happens to be gifted with the skill of rhetoric.

Anyone have any thoughts about Jesse and Freemasonry? In this (somewhat boring) interview with a "Grand Master" Freemason, he claims he is not one. I find that hard to believe. I think it's more plausible that Jesse is a very high level Freemason who outranks that dipshit "Grand Master" which is why he runs circles around him. The smoking gun for me is the checkerboard imagery in the intro for The Fallen State.
That's interesting. If that is true it makes a lot of sense why JLP has such skewed beliefs and practices such as not being capable of sinning anymore when you believe on our Lord Jesus Christ, or the silent prayer which is the basic form of Buddhist meditation. Not all Freemasons are Communists and Libertarians. Some of them are conservative and that's were the division among Masons starts. His focus on going back to your earthly parents, specifically the father, in order to find back to God is also twisted, and he oversimplifies certain problems by saying "Forgive your mother" and "Don't be angry", not that he is wrong, but it doesn't apply to every case.

Except for that he is a solid man. His rethoric where he pulls the slow old black man asking simple questions is amazing.

Drakken

Sparrow
As the proportion of unmarried women rises, it will be very easy for politicians to convince women to trade ever more liberty for perceived security.
"When we come into power, every German woman will have a husband." - Adolf Hitler speaking to an all-female audience