Jesse Lee Peterson thread

SiverFox

Robin
Pride Month is over!

It's July.

We're being overrun by fat, angry, black lesbians.

But it's officially White History Month!

Amazin'!!

Keep your powder dry Fellas. The time to soldier up is gettin' near. We are soldiers in God's army. The light ALWAYS defeats evil.

gework

Ostrich
Gold Member
I know a guy like this. He has no issue describing himself as being more feminine, which has been twisted into some nu-macho image that only he sees. He's been on Tinder for three years. Beta!

Nemausus

Woodpecker
Gold Member
JLP is live right now - streaming himself playing Minecraft:

Edit: New Stream reboot

Reminder that he is 71 years old. Amazing!

Last edited:

This new one is really good, S Tier material with the Silent Prayer video.

I liked how he briefly points out how a lot of the irrationality we see in today's national discourse is the natural consequence of the failure for parents to teach their kids basic fundamentals about life, who you are, how to deal with things. Boomer parents and beyond have been increasingly delegating their responsibilities in raising their children to the government, the public schools, the television, and now the cellphone.

gework

Ostrich
Gold Member
what ? when ? I'm guessing his only place he's allowed to stream is DLIVE currently, because they don't really care too much
It's due to an unspecified copyright claim.

He streams on several places: DLive, Periscope, Youtube and a few others.

Sandstorm

Woodpecker
That true about JLP? re Soros, I've heard many people saying Trump has done his arse for the election and that Biden will win. I find this hard to believe; Biden is a literal vegetable, and Trump (from what I've seen) although not really our guy by a long stretch, has not been Covid-Cucked like all the rest. He has to play the game a bit, but I think he knows the score. After the BLM shit, I think the left are seriously over-estimating their chances of success at the election. It may "appear" as if all of corporate America is on the side of BLM, but only a complete fucking fool would fall for that shit. It's quite obvious the left have lost their collective mind. Yes Covid has slayed the workforce, but I would hope the public is well aware this is essentially beyond Trumps control; states can choose what to do in reaction, and really it's the WHO pulling the strings. Trump totally did the right thing de-funding the WHO - UN should be next.

Wrong forum maybe. Soz.

That true about JLP? re Soros, I've heard many people saying Trump has done his arse for the election and that Biden will win. I find this hard to believe; Biden is a literal vegetable, and Trump (from what I've seen) although not really our guy by a long stretch, has not been Covid-Cucked like all the rest. He has to play the game a bit, but I think he knows the score. After the BLM shit, I think the left are seriously over-estimating their chances of success at the election. It may "appear" as if all of corporate America is on the side of BLM, but only a complete fucking fool would fall for that shit. It's quite obvious the left have lost their collective mind. Yes Covid has slayed the workforce, but I would hope the public is well aware this is essentially beyond Trumps control; states can choose what to do in reaction, and really it's the WHO pulling the strings. Trump totally did the right thing de-funding the WHO - UN should be next.

Wrong forum maybe. Soz.
I 'member the last time the media was unilaterally in agreement that Trump would lose. I 'member being cucked so hard by the propaganda that I went to bed early that night, in complete and total expectation that Hillary Clinton would be our president when I woke up.