Jesse Lee Peterson thread

Papist

Woodpecker
there is definitely a large group of blacks that cannot stand white people. That's kind of an open secret sort-of. It really does not mean much because there might be just as many if not more whites that hate black

Aye, black people can be racist, as can white people. Just as there are good and bad people from all ethnic and racial groups, prejudice afflicts us all to some degree or other.

What worries me, is that TPTB are fanning the flames of hatred amongst different racial groups. I think their ultimate objective is to cause chaos and then claim the solution is a global police state. The Man of Sin will be our ruler (2 Thessalonians).

IMMImedia

Sparrow
saint Jesse lee is the reason I came to this forum. Great interview with Roosh. And here is a very funny clip from his show. Amazing lifestory. And amazing that the rest of the world never asks the basic questions that he does. Common sense, and the last standing comic in one, 3 hours comedyspecials everyday

IMMImedia

Sparrow
For a reference for one of the above comments, he did a interview with pastor Steven Anderson, and he mentioned how because hes born again it means he will never sin again. I think this is what's called a deliverance doctrine which I see as false since no one but Christ can be without sin.
How do you know that nobody can be without sin apart from Jesus? You do not understand jesseism at all, nor the notallnotalllbutmost doctrine. And what is so hard about not sinning? Must you lie, steal, cheat or kill? Or cuss. Must you be envious of thy neighbours luxury tesla or lust after his bigboned wife? Of course not, once you are a real christian you no longer sin. I do not sin anymore I think. I am going to read the list and check

How do you know that nobody can be without sin apart from Jesus? You do not understand jesseism at all, nor the notallnotalllbutmost doctrine. And what is so hard about not sinning? Must you lie, steal, cheat or kill? Or cuss. Must you be envious of thy neighbours luxury tesla or lust after his bigboned wife? Of course not, once you are a real christian you no longer sin. I do not sin anymore I think. I am going to read the list and check
The apostles talked about struggle with sin and advocated to the fight against it, Jesus even told the adulterous female to sin no more, if being born again means being sinless then why in the Bible does it constantly talk about fighting against it while no mention of anyone sinless besides Jesus?

In fact you just sinned now by claiming to be sinless. Salvation is not based on Karma.