(((Jesuits))) thread

Psalm27

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Catholic Jesuits seem to be as disruptive as (((they))) are. Jesuits were kicked out of numerous countries, even Catholic countries, much like (((them))).

The Belgian Jesuit priest Georges Lemaitre was the one who came up with the big bang """scientific""" theory, and helped to popularize it.

Pierre Teilhard de Chardin, a French Jesuit priest helped to popularize the """scientific""" theory of Darwinian evolution through his efforts in paleontology.

The big bang and evolution are the linchpins of modern atheism, which in turn in the basis for all social justice and LGBTQIPdfsdfds movements.

The Jesuit Oath
0cdca60d9498a9e6dfbb45b2456424b2.jpg

It is also likely that Jesuit infiltrators are responsible for the rot and watering down of scripture we see in modern Protestant churches today.

Jesuits are partly to blame for cultural marxism, according to this Reuters article "The Jesuits are best known for their prominent role in education, theology, missionary work and publishing, with a strong emphasis on social justice and human rights. They run many prestigious secondary schools and universities around the world and publish leading intellectual journals. [...] Pope John Paul II, who died in 2005, clashed with the Jesuits. He said the order had become too independent, leftist and political, particularly in Latin America. "

I think Jesuits even tried to assassinate a pope that wanted to disband them. But I cannot at this time recall which pope that was.

What do you guys think of the Jesuits? Should they be disbanded? Are there any other things they've been up to that I missed?

Aboulia

Woodpecker
Catholic Jesuits seem to be as disruptive as (((they))) are. Jesuits were kicked out of numerous countries, even Catholic countries, much like (((them))).

The Belgian Jesuit priest Georges Lemaitre was the one who came up with the big bang """scientific""" theory, and helped to popularize it.

Pierre Teilhard de Chardin, a French Jesuit priest helped to popularize the """scientific""" theory of Darwinian evolution through his efforts in paleontology.

The big bang and evolution are the linchpins of modern atheism, which in turn in the basis for all social justice and LGBTQIPdfsdfds movements.

It is also likely that Jesuit infiltrators are responsible for the rot and watering down of scripture we see in modern Protestant churches today.

Jesuits are partly to blame for cultural marxism, according to this Reuters article "The Jesuits are best known for their prominent role in education, theology, missionary work and publishing, with a strong emphasis on social justice and human rights. They run many prestigious secondary schools and universities around the world and publish leading intellectual journals. [...] Pope John Paul II, who died in 2005, clashed with the Jesuits. He said the order had become too independent, leftist and political, particularly in Latin America. "

One, there is nothing wrong with the Big Bang Theory, it just begs the question of what created that spark. God created the universe out of nothing.

I won't defend Darwinism

What did Jesuits do? Start 999 of the 1000 denomiations, and couldn't just bring them back to Catholicism instead? Prot churches need no help in disintegrating, they're quite good at doing it all by themselves.

There's nothing wrong with social justice, social orders should be just, it's just that we live in inverse world where social justice activism does nothing but exacerbate problems. But hey, it's Reuters, would you say that Reuters is always a source of good information or are they only good for confirmation bias?

Edit Disclaimer: I don't even like the RC Church, I just dislike speculative nonsense

Psalm27

Woodpecker
Gold Member
One, there is nothing wrong with the Big Bang Theory, it just begs the question of what created that spark. God created the universe out of nothing.
The big bang is not mentioned in the Bible. God is truth, He cannot lie and He is the not the author of confusion. If it happened that way, or in any way similar to a big bang that took billions of years, God would have mentioned it in Genesis. God created the world in 6 days and rested on the 7th, as it says in the Bible.

Also the big bang is likely from Jewish mysticism, Kabbalah.

Jewish mysticism offers a poetic explanation of the Big Bang and black holes
[...] All of existence started with an explosion from one point that is continually multiplying, according to Jewish mysticism. Thus, Wolfson sees a distinct relationship between the contemporary Big Bang theory and the Kabbalistic notion that the universe burst forth from a single point, which in mystical terms is the limitless light of the divine, or Infinite, known as the “Ein Sof.”

What did Jesuits do? Start 999 of the 1000 denomiations, and couldn't just bring them back to Catholicism instead? Prot churches need no help in disintegrating, they're quite good at doing it all by themselves.
I didn't say Jesuits started any denominations but that they infiltrated many of the big ones to subvert them. Meanwhile the Catholic church started the ecumenical movement with Vatican II, to bring the Catholic church closer to other denoms and religions.

There's nothing wrong with social justice
Everything is wrong with leftist social justice.

Last edited:

Hermetic Seal

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Christians are shooting themselves in the foot when they complain about the Big Bang and are quite simply ignorant of the work done by Christian philosophers like William Lane Craig on this topic, which has persuaded many atheists and agnostics to re-evaluate their stances (and in many cases, also to eventually come to faith in Christ.) Lots of material, including debates, on YouTube concerning this topic.

Secular cosmologists have been trying to wiggle their way around the Big Bang's unfortunate implications - an absolute beginning to the universe - for decades now. They hate it and it doesn't serve The Agenda at all. The multiverse or a universe that never had a beginning are far more convenient. Yet, none of these speculative models has successfully displaced the BB or seems poised to do so. A universe that has a beginning is a powerful piece of evidence for God and various cosmological arguments for God's existence.

While I'm a skeptic of evolution, I think it's a waste of time to debate on this topic because your average internet atheist knows more about evolution than anything else and will feel justified in ignoring anything you say about Jesus when they trounce you on the silliness of young-earth creationism. Stating that you can be a Christian and accept evolution, if necessary, really takes the wind out of their sails because he doesn't get to fight you on his terms. Sharing the philosophical arguments for God's existence and Christ's resurrection is far more productive.

The first part of Genesis fits in the genre of mytho-history. This is not to say it's made up or "untrue" in the sense the author intended it to be understood. Trying to teach scientific cosmology in the first few chapters of the Bible would have been incomprehensible to 99% of all people who ever lived; it's amazing how often we miss the fact that as rational, scientific-inclined westerners, the Bible was not written to us. It still applies to us, but we need to put in the work to properly understand the original audience: a young Hebrew nation that was familiar with Egyptian and Mesopotamian accounts of the world that needed deprogramming from competing mythological accounts, and their assumptions countered and corrected. I do think that, for example, Adam and Eve were real people, but even early church fathers serious considered the idea that much of this was symbolic - long before "science" even existed.

I shouldn't need to point this out, but will do so anyway: the literary complexities of tricky parts of the Bible, like Genesis' 1-10's mytho-history and apocalyptic literature as found in Daniel and Revelation, does not detract from the straightforward historical accounts in the Gospels and elsewhere, which are written by different authors with different purposes.

As far as Jesuits go? I have no idea. They might be in on The Agenda, but I don't claim to know.

Pretty sure Psalm27 is Independent Fundamentalist Bapist and follows Steven Anderson or somebody similar. To be frank, this branch strikes me as pretty ridiculous and although it gets some things right, like rejecting Dispensationalism and Zionism, maintains the personality cult nature and weird beliefs typical to protestant fundamentalism.

Psalm27

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Nobody gives a shit about your fratricidal grudges.

Can you cut to the chase? Just tell us what denomination you are and why the rest of us are all heretics.
I am a non-denominational KJV only Bible believing Christian but I do to a large extent identify with independent fundamentalist baptism, although I disagree with their stance on things such as spiritual gifts like speaking in tongues. In my view the supernatural is as alive today as it was during the time period of the book of Acts.

I don't know your hearts, only God does, so I cannot say whether you are heretics or not. In this thread I want to discuss the Catholic Jesuits and hear Catholics opinions on them and their actions. In my view they have become or perhaps always been a problem to the world and Catholicism.

If you don't want to discuss it feel free to ignore this thread.

PS! I love you Leonard.

Psalm27

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Christians are shooting themselves in the foot when they complain about the Big Bang and are quite simply ignorant of the work done by Christian philosophers like William Lane Craig on this topic, which has persuaded many atheists and agnostics to re-evaluate their stances (and in many cases, also to eventually come to faith in Christ.) Lots of material, including debates, on YouTube concerning this topic.
God is all-powerful and can create a completely functional world in an instant. Why would He create a big bang and evolution, lasting billions of years? Of course if He did this and wrote it in the Bible, I would not question it. But He didn't write it in the Bible, He wrote in the Bible that He created the world in 6 days and rested on the 7th.

Secular cosmologists have been trying to wiggle their way around the Big Bang's unfortunate implications - an absolute beginning to the universe - for decades now. They hate it and it doesn't serve The Agenda at all. The multiverse or a universe that never had a beginning are far more convenient. Yet, none of these speculative models has successfully displaced the BB or seems poised to do so. A universe that has a beginning is a powerful piece of evidence for God and various cosmological arguments for God's existence.
Indeed. God is truly infinite and eternal, He exists outside of this temporal and finite universe.

While I'm a skeptic of evolution, I think it's a waste of time to debate on this topic because your average internet atheist knows more about evolution than anything else and will feel justified in ignoring anything you say about Jesus when they trounce you on the silliness of young-earth creationism. Stating that you can be a Christian and accept evolution, if necessary, really takes the wind out of their sails because he doesn't get to fight you on his terms. Sharing the philosophical arguments for God's existence and Christ's resurrection is far more productive.
I disagree. Evolution is not hard to debunk.

The first part of Genesis fits in the genre of mytho-history. This is not to say it's made up or "untrue" in the sense the author intended it to be understood. Trying to teach scientific cosmology in the first few chapters of the Bible would have been incomprehensible to 99% of all people who ever lived; it's amazing how often we miss the fact that as rational, scientific-inclined westerners, the Bible was not written to us. It still applies to us, but we need to put in the work to properly understand the original audience: a young Hebrew nation that was familiar with Egyptian and Mesopotamian accounts of the world that needed deprogramming from competing mythological accounts, and their assumptions countered and corrected. I do think that, for example, Adam and Eve were real people, but even early church fathers serious considered the idea that much of this was symbolic - long before "science" even existed.
I disagree with this also. The Bible was written for us, as much as it was for the Hebrew people. God is the author of the Bible, it is written by inspiration of the Holy Spirit. If the big bang or evolution were real, God could have mentioned it in simplified terms in Genesis. I mean Jewish mysticism even mentions that the universe started through a big bang, and it is thousands of years old. However it is a lie, the Bible is truth.

Pretty sure Psalm27 is Independent Fundamentalist Bapist and follows Steven Anderson or somebody similar. To be frank, this branch strikes me as pretty ridiculous and although it gets some things right, like rejecting Dispensationalism and Zionism, maintains the personality cult nature and weird beliefs typical to protestant fundamentalism.
You got me almost pinned, I do agree with a lot of IFB but consider myself non-denominational. I am not part of the Sanderson cult anymore, I used to be but I disagree with some of his opinions like on the homos and spiritual gifts.

Christ died for sinners, even the homos can be saved by the blood of Jesus Christ. That said the homos can be dangerous particularly to children, so I understand Sandersons reasons for keeping them out of his church. I do however think he agrees that Christ can save anyone, but puts up a staunch anti-homo front to repel them from his congregation.

That said being a "homosexual Christian" is like being a "serial killer Christian" or a Christian who pathologically lies. It just does not fit, the fruits of the Spirit are not showing.

He also seems to deny or make light of spiritual gifts such as speaking in tongues. I disagree with that as I have received this gift and do not deny the supernatural.

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
A historical Catholic account of the Jesuits. The Jesuits were fighting the masonic forces behind the French Revolution.

To Catholics, this overturning of Kings through revolution, and separation of Church and State is the beginning of the degenerate world we live in today.

NoMoreTO

Ostrich

I disagree that admitting to evolution takes the wind out of their sails, I believe it takes the wind out of our sails. I would recomend a Peter Helland video on how the Catholic Church accepting "evolution & Big ban as a possibility / scripturally coherent" has subverted much of our theology. The video is fully Bible focussed so I think it would work as a counter perspective if you aren't Catholic too.

A historical Catholic account of the Jesuits. The Jesuits were fighting the masonic forces behind the French Revolution.

To Catholics, this overturning of Kings through revolution, and separation of Church and State is the beginning of the degenerate world we live in today.

From fighting the Masonic Forces to becoming co-opted by it. Their defenses against infiltration of their own ranks failed.

An0dyne

Robin
I disagree that admitting to evolution takes the wind out of their sails, I believe it takes the wind out of our sails. I would recomend a Peter Helland video on how the Catholic Church accepting "evolution & Big ban as a possibility / scripturally coherent" has subverted much of our theology. The video is fully Bible focussed so I think it would work as a counter perspective if you aren't Catholic too.

This is exactly right. Maintaining belief in evolution and Christianity results in cognitive dissonance. To wit, with minor exceptions, the Church Fathers overwhelmingly took Genesis as historical fact. Symbolic interpretation does not negate historicity. The Bible is full of symbolism--e.g., the entire history of Israel is a forshadowing of th life and work of Christ. But that does not negate the historicity of ancient Israel.

What is more, Scripture confirms elsewhere that God crated the world in six days. Christ authoritatively cites the Genesis account. But more importantly than the days of creation is the fact that evolution is philosophically incompatible with Christianity. It is premised on death. Christianity is premised on life. God did not create the world for death. Death is a result of sin, not the perfect work of God. And the entire function of the ministry of Christ is, literally, overcoming death by death.

Scripture is clear that all things--including the created world--longs for the restoration of all things at the Parousia. This is no trifling matter, but is the heart of the Gospel. To accept evolution is to reject the heart of Christianity.

Garuda

Woodpecker
The Norwegian constitution of 1814 banned Jews, Jesuits and monastic orders. I thought it was weird in that while Jews were allowed back in 1851 and monastic orders were allowed back in 1897, Jesuits had to wait until 1956.

Benedictus

Pigeon
I heard around 30% of Jesuits today are homosexual, and the seminarians who went through with them were forced to stay silent on the subject. The Jesuits used to be a powerhouse for Christ but now I think they should be suppressed. There is a "homosexual mafia" in control now as E. Michael Jones says.

On the issue of evolution/big bang: it pisses me off to no end when I hear from Catholics "We believe in evolution too! See, we are science-minded!"
Evolution is literally retarded and all the Church Fathers believed in the Biblical creation story. Not to mention Moses uses the word "day" in a literal sense multiple times when describing the creation of Earth.

The Jesuits were actively targeted by the Communists for infiltration. The Reds saw how effective and far-reaching the Jesuits were---literally bringing people into the Church throughout the world---and they knew that they could be useful.

bucky

Ostrich
I heard around 30% of Jesuits today are homosexual, and the seminarians who went through with them were forced to stay silent on the subject. The Jesuits used to be a powerhouse for Christ but now I think they should be suppressed. There is a "homosexual mafia" in control now as E. Michael Jones says.

What percentage of the Catholic clergy in general is homosexual is one of those eternal questions that we'll probably never get anywhere close to answering. I definitely wish I knew, since I'm married to a Catholic and agreed to raise my kids in the church.

Peacock
Gold Member
It's true, and that's the bottom line with the modern Jesuit order, previously righteous but infiltrated by a core of homosexuals who are actively perverting the order and faith from the inside.

In 18th century France, Jesuits were actually fighting satanic pedophile rings before they were overturned by the French Revolution.