(((Jesuits))) thread

Hey OP, seen a lot of good posts from you, did you ever see that film The Mission? About the Jesuits in South America. Was it painting them in a good light against an alleged atheist Portuguese government takeover of natives used as a trick to convince people of their good deeds? I believe that there are ill secrets behind all of these "orders," but perhaps the rank and file members actually do go out and reach primitive tribes who would never have known Christ without their intervention?

R.G.Camara

Kingfisher
The Jesuits run something like 80-90% of the "Catholic" Universities in the country that have big money sports programs. e.g. Notre Dame, Georgetown, Marquette, Gonzaga, Boston College. Basically, if its a Catholic school that's on national TV during college football season or in the hunt during March Madness, its a good bet it's a Jesuit one. (exceptions: Villanova (Augustinian), Providence College (Dominicans))

In other words, the Jesuits run corrupt colleges where jocks who are far below the school's average in terms of IQ and social behavior are accepted, paid under the table, and allowed to run rampant and are passed through courses without studying, while other non-jock kids get rejected or relegated to second-class studentship.

Try being a normal guy at Notre Dame and say a football player hit you or cheated off your exam, and see if you get any justice. Try being a coed and say a player raped you. Just wonder if it will be taken as seriously as if you were complaining about a joe nobody doing the same.

Big money college sports programs are synonymous with corruption, and the fact that the Jesuits have their hands firmly on most of the Catholic ones in this country is pretty strong proof the order is fucked. Money breeds corruption, and those lavender Jesuits love using that football and basketball money on fancy weekends with their rent boys and catamites.

I went to a school that had big money sports programs (not a Catholic one, but same mindset), and the recruited sports players really were treated as a different caste than the rest of us--and they knew it. I saw first hand unequal justice handed out for the same infractions. I even had a coach of one of these programs subtly threaten me for making trouble for one of their star players. I saw these players do things that I would've been kicked out for and they merely got a slap on the wrist.

It was one of my first red pills.

Last edited:
The Jesuits run something like 80-90% of the "Catholic" Universities in the country that have big money sports programs. e.g. Notre Dame, Georgetown, Marquette, Gonzaga, Boston College. Basically, if its a Catholic school that's on national TV during college football season or in the hunt during March Madness, its a good bet it's a Jesuit one. (exceptions: Villanova (Augustinian), Providence College (Dominicans))

In other words, the Jesuits run corrupt colleges where jocks who are far below the school's average in terms of IQ and social behavior are accepted, paid under the table, and allowed to run rampant and are passed through courses without studying, while other non-jock kids get rejected or relegated to second-class studentship.

Try being a normal guy at Notre Dame and say a football player hit you or cheated off your exam, and see if you get any justice. Try being a coed and say a player raped you. Just wonder if it will be taken as seriously as if you were complaining about a joe nobody doing the same.

Big money college sports programs are synonymous with corruption, and the fact that the Jesuits have their hands firmly on most of the Catholic ones in this country is pretty strong proof the order is fucked. Money breeds corruption, and those lavender Jesuits love using that football and basketball money on fancy weekends with their rent boys and catamites.

I went to a school that had big money sports programs (not a Catholic one, but same mindset), and the recruited sports players really were treated as a different caste than the rest of us--and they knew it. I saw first hand unequal justice handed out for the same infractions. I even had a coach of one of these programs subtly threaten me for making trouble for one of their star players. I saw these players do things that I would've been kicked out for and they merely got a slap on the wrist.

I have a friend who went to an Evangelical Bible college and the basketball players got away with things that would have gotten ordinary students expelled. This made him very angry and was one of the reasons he chose not to go into the ministry.

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Kingfisher
Gold Member

Notre Dame isn't Jesuit and is far more lenient in how it treats its athletes (re misbehavior of the type you mention) than BC, which is.

R.G.Camara

Kingfisher
Notre Dame isn't Jesuit and is far more lenient in how it treats its athletes (re misbehavior of the type you mention) than BC, which is.

Thank you for the correction. Yes, you're right about Notre Dame not being Jesuit, sorry for the error.

But BC is very lenient when it comes to their hockey team, which is their "white guy athlete" reserve.

R.G.Camara

Kingfisher
E. Michael Jones refers to the Jesuits as a Jewish 5th Column within the Catholic Church IIRC.

IIRC, many converso Jews in Spain/Portugal went into the Jesuits more than other orders, because it was the newest and the most "tolerant" of them. In many Catholic orders, a Jew who joined would not be allowed to advance past a specific point unless his family had been converted for more than 3 generations and there was no suspicion that they were secretly still practicing Judaism. With the Jesuits, however, there was much more advancement allowed, and they were the most dynamic, wealthy, and hard-charging order of their time.

Not for nothing the Jesuits were first suppressed in 1773 by the Pope. By that time, many of them had been preaching heretical thought, had grown extremely wealthy, and had developed extremely bad reputations for lying, cheating, and double-dealing.

Those two paragraphs are totally not connected at all.

The Jesuits have a glorious past. But in the present they are heretics and as such have no future. They should be suppressed. But like a lot of what goes on today in a world falling into shadow, we are aware of the enemies stratagems a little too late. The Jesuits should be suppressed. But of course Pope Francis is the first Pope from their order and he is more a cultural marxist than a warrior of Christ. As far as I can tell.

nathan

Robin
Lol I am glad someone else noted the ((())) similarities. I have been offhandedly referring to Jesuits as "the (((tractors))) of Catholicism for" a while. From my brief research, I actually agree with some of the ideas upon which they were founded, but it's just odd that whenever there is some sort of subversive argument put forth or some obvious doctrinal bastardization in Catholicism, a quick check of the Early Life section (or whatever the analogue) reveals S.J.

That being said, despite all that they are still our brothers in Christ and closer doctrinally than just about all of the protestant denominations, and I do think the vast majority have no ill intent.

Troller

Pelican
Trump fell out of favor with jesuits. I haven´t figure out when. Trump sister who is a jesuit. Was the one I believe who supported him in judicial matters. His SCOTUS nominees were jesuits. So somehow they received orders to end support to Trump.

Jesuits were the priests of the KoM. And had to obey them. But now it seems things are inverse. KoM are christians freemasons. Don´t know how. But someone told me that. The first thing they say in freemason circles is: I´m christian.
Whatever relevant historical happens Jesuits liberal jews and masons are involved. These three groups are the frontman of the elite. And should be erased or severely controlled by states.

Last edited:

Augustus_Principe

Woodpecker
I am a non-denominational KJV only Bible believing Christian but I do to a large extent identify with independent fundamentalist baptism, although I disagree with their stance on things such as spiritual gifts like speaking in tongues. In my view the supernatural is as alive today as it was during the time period of the book of Acts.

I don't know your hearts, only God does, so I cannot say whether you are heretics or not. In this thread I want to discuss the Catholic Jesuits and hear Catholics opinions on them and their actions. In my view they have become or perhaps always been a problem to the world and Catholicism.

If you don't want to discuss it feel free to ignore this thread.

PS! I love you Leonard.

If only Prots were this adamant of attacking Jews, who control Hollywood, the media, academia, and governments. But no, instead, you focus on "Jesuits". You hatred of Catholicism blinds you. It's been blinding prots for 500 years.

Pathetic. Keep Judaizing.

Troller

Pelican
If only Prots were this adamant of attacking Jews, who control Hollywood, the media, academia, and governments. But no, instead, you focus on "Jesuits". You hatred of Catholicism blinds you. It's been blinding prots for 500 years.

Catholics are not jesuits. Jesuits don´t represent catholic church. Jesuits are rotten apples of Catholic church. A faction. Nothing more than that. They are considered usual suspects by catholics. Liberal filth. Opus Dei has nothing to do with jesuits for example. Jesuit order should be extinguished. They have nothing to teach. They plot against more conservative orders inside the church. Being against jesuits has nothing to do with the church. You are actually protecting the church. Opus Dei has an incredible system of protection to avoid jesuit/jews infiltration. Because they know who jesuits are. Commies.

There´s a competition between jews and jesuits: who gets more time expelled from a country. It´s time to add some more numbers. Even though jews. I consider jews to be like salt. Put a little bit on a steak. It gives a nicer flavor. too much and it ruins the plate (I like jew comedians). But in the end. Both are worthless groups. Always trying to manipulate people. Israel is a shithole. I don´t give much credit to jews. Know they have money. And contacts. But it´s because real elite allows them. As long as they do a good work. Contrary to forum.

Last edited:

Psalm27

Woodpecker
Gold Member

You do realize that even Catholic countries have expelled the Jesuits? Also I don't hate Catholics, and I'm not a Protestant.

Augustus_Principe

Woodpecker
You do realize that even Catholic countries have expelled the Jesuits? Also I don't hate Catholics, and I'm not a Protestant.

Are you Catholic or Orthodox?

If you cannot answer yes to this question, you are protestant. You interpret the bible how you see fit yes?

No serious Catholic will defend the modern day Jesuit order. Did it look like I was in my initial post? Have the Jesuits been responsible for liberalizing the Church? Absolutely. Outside of the Catholic Church, they are not a problem. Care to point to Jesuit elites that pull the strings? Can you point out Jesuit CEO's or Oligarchs? If you're not Catholic, they do not affect you.

My point is that Prots are obsessed with the Vatican to the point of absurdity. The Q phenomenon proves this, with its conspiracy videos making the Jesuits seem like the biggest threat on earth, while mentioning ZERO about Jews, who again, control every institution in The West. But no, don't look at Jews or the Heretical prots(WASP) who sold out the country to Jews in Jekyll Island in 1910, it's Jesuits that have somehow ruined the west (clown emoji)

Troller

Pelican
Pope is jesuit. And Biden son was a jesuit volunteer. A jesuit priest will deliver invocation at Biden reelection. Biden is probably a jesuit (His god is satan).

Biden is known to be close with a number of Jesuit priests, and while he was vice president, he occasionally attended Mass at Holy Trinity Catholic Church in Georgetown.

More recently, just days after his presidential election, on Nov. 12, Biden appeared at a virtual fundraiser for Jesuit Refugee Service, where O'Donovan now serves as director of mission. On that occasion, Biden announced that he would raise the annual admission target of new refugees into the United States to 125,000, marking a sharp increase to the Trump administration's cap of 15,000 individuals.

"Yet if Biden, who is said to frequently turn to prayer, decides to sneak out of the White House for a quick weekday Mass, his closest option is not a church, but rather, the Catholic Information Center on K Street, an Opus Dei-affiliated bookstore and chapel, which boasts of having the "closest tabernacle to the White House."
Should he choose to show up there, he may run into Attorney General William Barr, who once served on its board, or President Donald Trump's Supreme Court whisperer Leonard Leo, who is a current board member — which could take on added significance when it came time to offer the sign of peace. "

Jesuits are liberals. Trump probably fell out of favor with jesuits with that refugee crisis when kids where left in cages. And turned to conservatives (OPus Dei, koC). But conservatives backstabbed him. One by one. Because they are weak. Or just have more to lose than liberals. Liberals are screw ups with miserable lives. All those BLM. Pedophiles, convicts. Just filth. People with family has to think many times before doing something stupid.

A family member asked me what was Telegram like 3 weeks ago. It sounded strange. Was going to post it here. I asked her why she wanted to know. Because Opus Dei had created a channel there. Fast forward two weeks Opus Dei are creating their own app.

You think jews run the Fed? They don´t seat on the NY Fed. Ny Fed is the most influencial.

But you don´t have to chose between jesuits and jews. You put them all on a boat and sink it in the middle of the ocean. Nobody will miss them anyway.

Last edited: