(((Jesuits))) thread

Eusebius Erasmus

Woodpecker
When I was Catholic, I considered becoming Jesuit, and even went through a short period of discernment.

From what I gather, the average Jesuit is a good person. I have met many pure Jesuits who truly love the Lord.

It is the Jesuit hierarchy that is the problem.

Peacock
Gold Member
E. Michael Jones refers to the Jesuits as a Jewish 5th Column within the Catholic Church IIRC.

OP and NoMOreTO are right about he Jesuits, great Catholic order in the past that was infiltrated and corrupted in the 20th century, although the attacks on the order date all the way back to the 18th century.

EMJ covers their work and economic model which stood against usury in Barren Metal (Ch. 52 and 58), here is a relevant excerpt (pg. 707, 714):

...No one epitomized the machiavellian ministers who saw the treaty as an opportunity to advance a hidden agenda better than Sebastiao Jose de Carvalho e Melo, later known as the Marques de Pombal, who was ap~ pointed prime minister of Portugal. Pombal had served as the Portuguese ambassador in London before King Jose I appointed him prime minister. The official history of Freemasonry in Portugal claims that while serving in London Pombal "frequented aristocratic circles very close to the Grand Lodge of England"" but then adds disingenuously that "no documental [sic] proof is available to show whether he became a member there." Since the Portuguese Masons named a lodge (Loja Luz Do Oriente No. 80: Marquis de Pombal) in his honor and claimed "The Respectable Lodge Marquis de Pombal has been a bench-mark in the spreading the word of the Freemasons along the lusophone world ... ," there seems little doubt that he was one of them.3 Reading be-tween the lines, it seems clear that Pombal joined the Lodge while serving as Portuguese Ambassador in London and thereafter served as a covert agent of Whig influence. As an official representative of an officially Catholic country, Pombal could not admit this openly, but he could act on his new-found convictions, and in the realm of politics actions always speak louder than words. Under Pombal's protection: "Freemasonry acquired strength and vigor and expanded its membership within the army, the aristocracy, and the erudite classes." Pombal also engaged in the "recruitment of high-ranking officials, nobles and important people from Protestant countries to assist the army, industry and other economic sectors, he contributed indirectly
to the increase of lodges and brethren in Portugal.'¾ The centerpiece of Pombal's campaign against the Church was the sup-pression of the Jesuits. Pombal played a key role in a coordinated campaign which involved a range of countries stretching over two hemispheres and proceeded step by step for almost 20 years.

By 1751, the fame of "the mysterious missions of Paraguay"5 had spread throughout Europe, just as the Jesuit Relations from Canada had spread the fame of the Jesuits throughout the Francophone world a century earlier. In an age fascinated by utopian projects based on the possibilities of creating society ab ovo on rational principles in the New World, the Jesuits, unlike Enlightenment dreamers like Rousseau, had succeeded in creating an economy that actually func-tioned on Christian principles. By the very fact that they existed, the Jesuit Reductions in Paraguay threatened the economic system known as Capitalism, which the English were intent on imposing on the New World.

When Charles III succeeded the hapless Ferdinand, who had set the Boundary Treaty in motion, to the throne of Spain in 1759, the situation went from bad to worse. Charles retained Bernardo Tanucci as his advisor, and Tanucd was in league with the Count of Aranda, who was in league with both the Marques de Pombal in Lisbon and the Due de Choisetil in Paris. All of these conspirators were united by their hatred of the Catholic Church and their determination to "crush the infamy." The conspirators were united in tactics as well. And all of them saw the destruction of the Je-suits as their surest means to achieving their ultimate goal. These ministers proceeded by calculated stages.

First, Charles' mind was poisoned against the Jesuits by a long series of calumnies, insinuations and lies, a process that was eventually uncovered in the confessions of Pombal, made in a juridical process instituted against him after his downfall. The central point of the intrigue was to convince Charles III.that, for mysterious reasons, the Jesuits had resolved to remove him from the throne and replace him by his younger brother.3° After eight years in office, Pombal finally succeeded in getting the Jesuits expelled from Portugal in 1758. Three years later, Pombal had the saintly Jesuit Malagrida burned at the stake for heresy in 1761. At the same time other Jesuits were crowded into prisons and "left to perish by the score" in a gesture which would serve as a prelude of worse things in store for the entire Church in the aftermath of 1789. · In May 1761 the Jesuits lost their appeal in the Martinique bankruptcy case which had begun in 1755.

The propaganda campaign launched by Pombal and Voltaire was having its effect. The Jesuits, who had enemies across the entire political spectrum in France, ranging from the Jansenists to the philosophes, now faced a united front which included Gallicans, En-cyclopedists, and professors from the Sorbonne, all whipped into fury by a campaign of libel and disinformation. King Louis XV, who should have been their protector: was weak and the influence of his· court divided; while his wife and children were earnestly in favor of the Jesuits, his able first minister; the Due de Choiseul played into the hands of the Parlement, and the royal mistress, Madame de Pompadour, to whom the Jesuits had refused absolution, was a bitter opponent. The determination of the Parlement of Paris in time bore down all opposition.'' One year later, in 1762 the Jesuits were expelled from France. In August of the same year, the Spaniards rescinded de facto their own treaty when Cevallos crossed the Rio Plata, laid siege to Colonia and took it on 31, October. Two months later, on 6 January 1763, he repulsed a joint Anglo-Portuguese expe-dition sent from Rio de Janeiro to recapture the city and seize Montevideo and Buenos Aires. The English flagship ... was blown up by the Spaniards.32 Although the ill-fated Boundary Treaty would not be rescinded de jure for another 18 years, the Spanish military action was de facto proof that the misbegotten idea had failed and that the treaty could be safely assigned to the dead letter office. The Anglo-Portuguese counterattack which followed Cevallos successful attack also removed any doubt that .Portugal was acting alone in pursuing her foreign policy. Pombal was working hand in glove with the English in his campaign to destroy the Jesuits, which was part of a larger plan to destroy the influence of Catholic Spain in the Americas.

It's too easy to fall into the Vatican is the source of all evil on earth nonsense that most protestants like to proclaim. There are a-lot of protestant denominations that might as well not even be considered Christian and are just absurd cults.

With that being said I do believe the Jesuits played a significant role in subverting the Catholic Church at the behest of Jewish command and infiltration. I do believe the Jesuits are a shady organization but nothing more than a vehicle for the Jew to subvert a prominent Christian institution.

Edit: Have you noticed most people who use this narrative and believe in it are usually not well read, nor very intelligent and believe in absurdity after absurdity? They're exactly the type of people who took Q word for word.

Papist

Sparrow
It's too easy to fall into the Vatican is the source of all evil on earth nonsense that most protestants like to proclaim. There are a-lot of protestant denominations that might as well not even be considered Christian and are just absurd cults.

With that being said I do believe the Jesuits played a significant role in subverting the Catholic Church at the behest of Jewish command and infiltration. I do believe the Jesuits are a shady organization but nothing more than a vehicle for the Jew to subvert a prominent Christian institution.

Edit: Have you noticed most people who use this narrative and believe in it are usually not well read, nor very intelligent and believe in absurdity after absurdity? They're exactly the type of people who took Q word for word.
Just for clarification with respect to your edit, are you saying people who believe in the Jesuit conspiracy are not very intelligent and believe in absurd things like Q?

Troller

Pelican

Vatican has many members. Jesuits are just one of them. Like a big family. Jesuits are the black sheep. This doesnt mean an attack on vatican. There are groups inside vatican which dislike jesuits. Like Opus Dei. Even though jesuits they are family. They are better than reform jews. But they dont belong in the church. What all catholics praise jesuits is their role in creating a framework for catholic education. All carholic education is based on Ignariud book. But when they want to allow refugees entrance. Without any requirements. Just now 4 terrorists were caught in US border trying to enter. When they are promoting woman to become priests. They are doing more evil than good. Catholic church as a great influence of Aristotle. Theyve been subverted.

Last edited:

Augustus_Principe

Woodpecker
Catholic Jesuits seem to be as disruptive as (((they))) are. Jesuits were kicked out of numerous countries, even Catholic countries, much like (((them))).

The Belgian Jesuit priest Georges Lemaitre was the one who came up with the big bang """scientific""" theory, and helped to popularize it.

Pierre Teilhard de Chardin, a French Jesuit priest helped to popularize the """scientific""" theory of Darwinian evolution through his efforts in paleontology.

The big bang and evolution are the linchpins of modern atheism, which in turn in the basis for all social justice and LGBTQIPdfsdfds movements.

The Jesuit Oath
0cdca60d9498a9e6dfbb45b2456424b2.jpg

It is also likely that Jesuit infiltrators are responsible for the rot and watering down of scripture we see in modern Protestant churches today.

Jesuits are partly to blame for cultural marxism, according to this Reuters article "The Jesuits are best known for their prominent role in education, theology, missionary work and publishing, with a strong emphasis on social justice and human rights. They run many prestigious secondary schools and universities around the world and publish leading intellectual journals. [...] Pope John Paul II, who died in 2005, clashed with the Jesuits. He said the order had become too independent, leftist and political, particularly in Latin America. "

I think Jesuits even tried to assassinate a pope that wanted to disband them. But I cannot at this time recall which pope that was.

What do you guys think of the Jesuits? Should they be disbanded? Are there any other things they've been up to that I missed?

I've forgotten about this thread, but just a FYI, the quote above is fake. It's from a Q-anon "documentary" by some dutch lady. You actually cannot find this quote except, conveniently enough, in protestant sites or conspiracy sites. Ignore anything Psalm27 says on Catholicism as he is most likely under the spell of The Dutch Lady, who is at the forefront of pushing decades-old conspiracies to guys new to conspiracies, aka the Q-anon crowd. For example, these people dont even know what a Martyr means, and think the pope wearing Red Shoes is some sort of demonic symbolism... quite sad, but thats to be expected from a Dutch Jew pushing conspiracy videos with half truths.

Agreed. A good friend of mine has fallen for the whole Q thing. While I conceded that the Q Post may have been legit, as Trump did reference them from time to time (and Michael flynn endorsed Q, M Flynn was most likely the mastermind of Q in order to keep hope in Trump supporters...Genius 21st century plan imo) the people behind Q, and the videos, mainly by this Dutch lady, however are complete falsehoods. The Q movement was completely Co-opted in order to get these normies, relatively new to conspiracies we all learned back in the early-mid 2000s, to think that "Jesuits" control the world... LMAO. As I've already mentioned on this board before, conveniently enough, this Dutch lady DOESNT BLAME JEWS ONCE... SHE NEVER BRINGS UP JEWS.... The ONE time she brings up Jews in the form of Israel, its in a positive light... That should already be a wake up call. Of course this started to come up, so the dutch lady made a newer video mentioned the "origins" of Jews, going back to the Khazars. My friend was glad about this and showed it to me, hoping it would bring me to his side. I watched it of course it was completely ridden with misinformation and elementary historical mistakes(getting dates wrong, tribes wrong etc), and the lady would time and time again, say a long the lines of that Khazars werent "real" jews and that khazar jews were corrupted, therefore didnt represent actual jews...Without missing a beat, she then turned to the jesuits, and thats when all of these false quotes started to come up.

Again, anyone new to conspiracies will fall in deep to this misinfo. The irony is this dutch lady tells her viewers to "do the research" but not one Q-anon person does. They think "research" is watching a documentary by a Jew. When you actually do the research, you discover the documentary is all misinfo, but of course, most Q-anon ignoramuses' fail to even get that far. I told my friend that this is just anti-Catholic propaganda and it is used to justify you not convert to the Catholic Faith and to keep you away from Christ, and keep faith in Q or whoever. I told my friend none of the conspiracies that she brings up are new and have been discussed ad naseum by personalities like Mark Dice, Alex Jones David Icke etc etc back in early-mid 2000s when this stuff was hot (Funny enough back in those days when I would bring up a conspiracy, he would call me a nut).... But he doesnt listen, so I just dont bring this topic up anymore. I just pray for his conversion now.

Just for clarification with respect to your edit, are you saying people who believe in the Jesuit conspiracy are not very intelligent and believe in absurd things like Q?

Yes. Every serious Catholic knows the Jesuits have been compromised. We all know the Jesuits is the main vehicle in inserting Modernism in The True Church. Yes, they are mostly used to corrupt the church and scandalize Catholics. If you are NOT a catholic, this will not hurt you at all. Heck, the vast majority of Prot churches are much more liberal than us Catholics anyway, allowing women priest, Marrying sodomites, Hanging sodomy flags and BLM flags everywhere, etc etc... So why so much focus on the Vatican? Why create this strawman? this is only a scandal to Catholics, and not anyone else. Why not mention Jews? Why such an obsessive focus on Jesuits, who are no more liberal than your average Prot?

To think Jesuits rule the world is quite frankly, retarded. No apologies from me in that regard.

Last edited:

typtre

Robin
I've forgotten about this thread, but just a FYI, the quote above is fake. It's from a Q-anon "documentary" by some dutch lady. You actually cannot find this quote except, conveniently enough, in protestant sites or conspiracy sites.

...a Dutch Jew pushing conspiracy videos with half truths.
That explains a lot. The quote runs like a Jewish erotic fantasy.

On another note.
Is Jerome Powell a Jesuit?
I see he had the privilege of attending the Georgetown Preparatory School.
Would make the Jesuits pretty powerful, even if a flashlight always reveal a Jew behind the curtain.

Slide-Rule

Sparrow
People say the Jesuits were trying to take over the world... If you looked at the political landscape of the world in the 1600s... it looked like they were trying to do just that. Who was the Confessor to the king? A Jesuit. Who was the tutor of the young prince? A Jesuit. There was always a Jesuit in the background.

Looking at the world today, I wish they had succeeded...

If you were to go back in time, and ask who were the Missionaries, everyone would point you to the Jesuits. St. Francis Xavier is buried in China, he died bringing The Gospel of The Lord to them. By today's standards, the Jesuits were a bunch of insane 18-20something year old kids hopping on boats traveling around the world to spread the Gospel.

Jesuits of the 1600s: I'd be perfectly fine with living under a brutal traditional Catholic theocratic police state run by 17th century Jesuits.

Jesuits of today: After the sixth verse of "Gather Us In" being sung by the Jesuit priest with a guitar, being eaten by lions will feel good. I've met Jesuits and I was left thinking: "If these guys really are running the world, that explains the mess we're in."

I remember an elderly Benedictine Monk saying once: "We let the Jesuits think they run the world."

How to make a modern Jesuit uncomfortable? Say this to them:

SOCIETAS IESU ITERUM FIRMANDA EST.
(Make the Society of Jesus great again)

I'm (somewhat...) hopeful that the seminarians going into the Jesuits today will help fix St. Ignatius of Loyola's order.

Augustus_Principe

Woodpecker
People say the Jesuits were trying to take over the world... If you looked at the political landscape of the world in the 1600s... it looked like they were trying to do just that. Who was the Confessor to the king? A Jesuit. Who was the tutor of the young prince? A Jesuit. There was always a Jesuit in the background.

Looking at the world today, I wish they had succeeded...
We cannot forget that Protestants were trying to take over Western Europe(ie "The World" at that time) already for almost 100 years by the 1600s. The Jesuits were formed specifically to fight against these heretics, and they did a pretty good job at it considering how much headway they had already made by the time the counter-reformation started. The reasons WASP hate Catholics and will forever make conspiracies about Jesuits is because the Jesuits restored or kept large parts of Europe Catholic. If it weren't for the Jesuits, Protestantism would've had a much larger hold on W. Europe. Atheist and those who are irreligious are completely ignorant of this, so when they hear these conspiracies without prior knowledge, they easily fall for it. It is no surprise most Q-anon followers are non-believers and ignorant of History. Thankfully God knows all things, and Protestantism in Western Europe is an absolute joke(ive never met a European whos a devout Protestant, only atheist and Catholics), with little, to no actual devout followers. It's only stronghold is here in America, and I suspect it will also die out sometime after our own lifetimes.

Westerners lived in a WASP society. The WASP started to transfer power to the Jews during the jekyll island meetup in the early 20th century, culminating in a complete takeover by Jews once Nelson Rockerfeller and his Brother died the same year of 1979...Since then, we've been living in a Jewish Society, which was preceded by a, weak, worldly, Freemasonic White, Anglo-Saxon Protestant society. I wonder why these conspiracy videos always leave out the Protestant take over, or the Eternal WASP(jews best friend since the beggining. Recall how every jew during the inquisition ran to the Netherlands, created the Dutch east india company) out of their documentary videos (Rhetorical Question)

DeFide

Robin
Jesuits of today: After the sixth verse of "Gather Us In" being sung by the Jesuit priest with a guitar, being eaten by lions will feel good. I've met Jesuits and I was left thinking: "If these guys really are running the world, that explains the mess we're in."

I remember an elderly Benedictine Monk saying once: "We let the Jesuits think they run the world."
Whatever applies to the “Jesuits” of today also applies to the Vatican II Sect as a whole. When Jesuits are Catholic, they’re very Catholic. When they’re Modernists, they’re very Modernist.

(((Protestants))) love to create decoy conspiracy theories to divert attention away from themselves.

The Jews even mention in the Protocols they would create "Jesuit conspiracy theories" as a way of diverting attention away from themselves and that encompasses the Black Nobility:

MASSES LED BY LIES
4. Moreover, the art of directing masses and individuals by means of cleverly manipulated theory and verbiage, by regulations of life in common and all sorts of other quirks, in all which the GOYIM understand nothing, belongs likewise to the specialists of our administrative brain. Reared on analysis, observation, on delicacies of fine calculation, in this species of skill we have no rivals, any more than we have either in the drawing up of plans of political actions and solidarity. In this respect the Jesuits alone might have compared with us, but we have contrived to discredit them in the eyes of the unthinking mob as an overt organization, while we ourselves all the while have kept our secret organization in the shade. However, it is probably all the same to the world who is its sovereign lord, whether the head of Catholicism or our despot of the blood of Zion! But to us, the Chosen People, it is very far from being a matter of indifference.

Last edited:

Troller

Pelican
Jesuits are communists. That´s what they are. Yes they did great work in the past. So what? Now they are a force of evil. My greatgrandfather has much to thanks to jesuits. I don´t. I´m sorry.

Jews are worse? Yes. But I mean. Come on. It´s a bad comparison. What´s not better than jews?

Protestants are irrelevant. They´re atheists at best. A jew sect at worse. They never existed. They have a name. But no content.

Jesuits don´t represent the Catholic Church. They influence it like all other groups. And for now they have a lot of influence with the jesuit at the helm. That´s why he wants vaccines. Because he is a commie argentinian. Which should have already been kicked out.

It would be a great case study to understand how jesuits were infiltrated. But a real study.

Last edited:

Troller

Pelican

"All are aware of the Pontiff's dissatisfaction with the direction many Jesuits have taken in recent years and of his determination to bring wavering members in line with his conservative leadership."

"In his letter, John Paul II notified the order that he had appointed what in another ideological system would be called a commissar, with full powers to direct the Jesuits. In effect, the Pope was displacing Father Arrupe as operating head of the order."

"It was the Second Vatican Council (1962-65) that unleashed liberal forces among the Jesuits, as it did in other church groups and among Roman Catholics in general. Many Jesuits were deeply involved in the preparations for the Council from the moment it was conceived by Pope John XXIII, who relied heavily on the order for counsel. The Jesuits' advanced scholarship was called on often before and during the Council. Pope John XXIII was particularly impressed by Augustin Bea, the brilliant German Jesuit, who championed Christian-Jewish dialogue. He made him a cardinal, in charge of the crucial Secretariat for the Promotion of Christian Unity, which became a rallying point for liberals and ecumenicists at the Council. Throughout Vatican II, such prominent Jesuits as John Courtney Murray, Henri de Lubac and Gustave Weigel served as advisers and had much influence as liberal lobbyists. One of the aftereffects of the Council was the encouragement of experimentation with new forms of liturgy, in which the Jesuits played a large role."

"The intellectual ferment that came into the open at Vatican II has continued longer within the order than in other church structures. Jesuits, especially in the United States and the Netherlands, have caused dismay in the Vatican by questioning papal pronouncements on birth control, priestly celibacy, the barring of women from the priesthood and other issues. Other church worries stem from the sympathies of some Jesuits for guerrilla tactics in left-wing and pacifist causes. Jesuits are reportedly active in revolutionary movements in Guatemala and El Salvador. In Nicaragua, they played a role in the Sandinist revolution. In the Philippines, the Rev. Jose Blanco recently was accused of plotting to destabilize the regime of President Ferdinand E. Marcos."

"In the last 50 years, Jesuit personalities and pursuits have ranged from Pierre Teilhard de Chardin, the French thinker who sought to conciliate evolutionism with Christian revelation, to the Rev. Robert Drinan, "

"Many other Jesuits continue their order's centuries-old tradition as educators and molders of theological and secular opinion. Some are archeologists, or astronomers who exchange information with Soviet colleagues, or biblical scholars attending Jerusalem's Hebrew University, or famous theologians, like the Rev. Karl Rahner of West Germany, who in 1980 declared: ''We have an obligation to stand in peace with the Pope, but not everything we do needs positive approbation from him.''

"Other Jesuits are theoreticians, or even practitioners, of the ''theology of liberation'' - that is, the rereading of the Gospels from a Marxist angle. In one of his rare public statements, Father Arrupe told Italian journalists in 1979 that although ''we cannot accept the commitment of (pro-Marxist) Jesuits ... this should not prevent us from taking a deep interest in Marxism. ... Many views of the Marxists are mistaken and dangerous, but it is no less true that they are often inspired by a profound sense of the injustices they want to combat.''

"Earlier popes had also cracked down on Jesuit initiatives. Perhap the most famous instance is the so-called ''rites controversy'' involving the toleration of some Confucian ceremonies by Jesuit missionaries in China. After considerable wrangling, involving other religious orders, Pope Clement XI in 1704 finally banned the Jesuit-approved rites of Chinese ancestor worship among Chinese converts to Roman Catholicism.
More recently, Father Jose Maria Diez-Alegria, once a member of the faculty at the prestigious Pontifical Gregorian University in Rome, irritated Pope Paul VI by his book - published in 1972 without authorization from his order's superior - ''I Believe in Hope,'' which displayed left-wing sympathies and criticized the Vatican's wealth. The Rev. Peter Hebblethwaite, formerly editor of the British Jesuit magazine, The Month, scathingly criticized an aide to Pope Paul VI and the Roman Curia in general in a secular newspaper, The Observer. Father Arrupe personally apologized to the Vatican for the actions of Father Hebblethwaite, who eventually left the order.
During the last decade, papal admonitions have been repeatedly addressed to the company. In 1974, Pope Paul VI wrote that in some Jesuit branches he had noted ''certain tendencies of an intellectual and disciplinary nature that, if encouraged, would introduce very serious and perhaps incurable changes in your essential structures.''
Paul VI's successor, Pope John Paul I, was preparing another pontifical reproof when he died within weeks after election. According to the prepared text, released after his death, John Paul I planned to put the order on guard against ''secularizing influences'' - worldliness -in its units.
And in 1979, Pope John Paul II moved quickly to establish a firm conservative mood in the Vatican that many liberal Roman Catholics, both clergy and laity, felt was directed at halting, and even rolling back, many of the reforms and experiments set in motion by Vatican II. The Pope sternly told a gathering of high-ranking Jesuits that a religious crisis in the contemporary world was also affecting the Society of Jesus, ' 'causing confusion among the Christian people and anxieties to the church.''
Each Jesuit community subsequently received a picture of the Superior General kneeling before the Pope. "

about one out of every 20 Roman Catholic priests, not all of whom belong to orders, is a Jesuit.

Jesuits who have dropped out sometimes manage to stay in fields they pursued while in the order. In the Netherlands, with the support of liberal bishops, some educators taught for a while on seminary faculties until the Vatican called a halt to the practice.

Before and after the papal suppression, the order was expelled from a number of countries. It has faced such formidable adversaries as Bismarck, who drove it out of his new German Reich. In Switzerland, a century-old constitutional prohibition of Jesuit activities within the confederation was repealed only in 1973.

One of the reasons for the thinly disguised enmity between Jesuits and Opus Dei members is intellectual: Prominent Jesuits are now in the avant-garde of Roman Catholic thinking, whereas Opus Dei represents bedrock orthodoxy. In private, the two groups frequently offer trenchant judgments about each other's activities and conduct. Their publicly muted antagonism stems in part from the specific conditions in Spain during the 1950's and 60's, when several members of Opus Dei played prominent roles in the regime of Generalissimo Francisco Franco, which the Jesuits opposed. By 1957, four members of the Spanish Cabinet were either members of, or very closely allied with, Opus Dei; in 1969, they numbered 10 out of 19."

Communists

Last edited:

TXbro

Pigeon
Gold Member
The Jesuits run something like 80-90% of the "Catholic" Universities in the country that have big money sports programs. e.g. Notre Dame, Georgetown, Marquette, Gonzaga, Boston College. Basically, if its a Catholic school that's on national TV during college football season or in the hunt during March Madness, its a good bet it's a Jesuit one. (exceptions: Villanova (Augustinian), Providence College (Dominicans))

In other words, the Jesuits run corrupt colleges where jocks who are far below the school's average in terms of IQ and social behavior are accepted, paid under the table, and allowed to run rampant and are passed through courses without studying, while other non-jock kids get rejected or relegated to second-class studentship.

Try being a normal guy at Notre Dame and say a football player hit you or cheated off your exam, and see if you get any justice. Try being a coed and say a player raped you. Just wonder if it will be taken as seriously as if you were complaining about a joe nobody doing the same.

Big money college sports programs are synonymous with corruption, and the fact that the Jesuits have their hands firmly on most of the Catholic ones in this country is pretty strong proof the order is fucked. Money breeds corruption, and those lavender Jesuits love using that football and basketball money on fancy weekends with their rent boys and catamites.

I went to a school that had big money sports programs (not a Catholic one, but same mindset), and the recruited sports players really were treated as a different caste than the rest of us--and they knew it. I saw first hand unequal justice handed out for the same infractions. I even had a coach of one of these programs subtly threaten me for making trouble for one of their star players. I saw these players do things that I would've been kicked out for and they merely got a slap on the wrist.

It was one of my first red pills.
College sports are complete garbage. I wouldn't mind if they were completely defunded. The money that comes from them are funneled to these woke admins and are used to destroy our country.

TXbro

Pigeon
Gold Member
The Jesuits run something like 80-90% of the "Catholic" Universities in the country that have big money sports programs. e.g. Notre Dame, Georgetown, Marquette, Gonzaga, Boston College. Basically, if its a Catholic school that's on national TV during college football season or in the hunt during March Madness, its a good bet it's a Jesuit one. (exceptions: Villanova (Augustinian), Providence College (Dominicans))

In other words, the Jesuits run corrupt colleges where jocks who are far below the school's average in terms of IQ and social behavior are accepted, paid under the table, and allowed to run rampant and are passed through courses without studying, while other non-jock kids get rejected or relegated to second-class studentship.

Try being a normal guy at Notre Dame and say a football player hit you or cheated off your exam, and see if you get any justice. Try being a coed and say a player raped you. Just wonder if it will be taken as seriously as if you were complaining about a joe nobody doing the same.

Big money college sports programs are synonymous with corruption, and the fact that the Jesuits have their hands firmly on most of the Catholic ones in this country is pretty strong proof the order is fucked. Money breeds corruption, and those lavender Jesuits love using that football and basketball money on fancy weekends with their rent boys and catamites.

I went to a school that had big money sports programs (not a Catholic one, but same mindset), and the recruited sports players really were treated as a different caste than the rest of us--and they knew it. I saw first hand unequal justice handed out for the same infractions. I even had a coach of one of these programs subtly threaten me for making trouble for one of their star players. I saw these players do things that I would've been kicked out for and they merely got a slap on the wrist.

It was one of my first red pills.
Colleges and Universities were not meant to have sports that completely overshadow their actual function, academics. Go to Europe or even Canada/Australia/New Zealand and you won't see this circus.

Wutang

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Even before all the current controversies with the Jesuits weren't they always the most "worldy" out of all the orders? Out of all the orders they were the most involved with scholarship, education, scientific research, traveling the world, etc.

Protestants, the OG heretics and permanent anarchists, at it again trying to defame the Catholic church as usual. I am really sick of other parts of Christianity blaming the Catholic church for all the evil in the world. World class mental gymnastics to conclude that Jesuits are at the root of rot in Protestantism :D yet, as we know, Protestantism, lacking true basics, is always in a state of schism.
By the way, Benedikt, our true Pope, could have been coerced out of power by the Jesuits. At least I have heard such theories.