Jews publicly agitating for the destruction of Russia

Max Roscoe

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
He uses the hot woman with tatoos on her body as a kind of sex appeal in order to attract the male audience. Because it is a well known method of using sex appeal in advertisements to subconsciously trick men into accepting your message via association.
The "hot Israeli Defense Force" females were found out to be Eastern European, often specifically Ukranian, models that the Israelis photographed in Israeli military uniforms to get American boomers to support them.

Stoyan

Pelican
Orthodox
The "hot Israeli Defense Force" females were found out to be Eastern European, often specifically Ukranian, models that the Israelis photographed in Israeli military uniforms to get American boomers to support them.
I think that the women in those mentioned above videos were just for show. They didn't say anything, they just demonstrated themselves in seductive positions. Logically thinking, they are irrelevant given the message of these videos. But people can be manipulated by emotions, and sex appeal is one of the strongest ones.

Who is the intended audience of these videos? They are published in the Russian language by the way.

Pointy Elbows

Kingfisher
Orthodox
This is an interesting video of a Canadian Rabbi addressing a California synagogue (April 24, 2022) audience on the history of Jews in Ukraine. He doesn't "agitate for war in Ukraine," but it is a good summary. 32 minutes long.

Summary He briefly refers to the Khazar period (I'm starting to think there is a lot more to this than I know), but emphasizes that most Ukrainian Jews are Ashkenazim that fled Germany and France during pogroms. He explains the triangular relationship that Jews often have in host countries, allying with the most powerful ethnic group to gain protection from other sub-groups, and embedding themselves as merchant middlemen that are smart and capable. This middleman position often become exploitative, even to their own detriment. Ukraine is the least anti-semitic of EE countries, with only 5% saying that jews should not be considered for citizenship.

Last edited:

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox
This is an interesting video of a Canadian Rabbi addressing a California synagogue (April 24, 2022) audience on the history of Jews in Ukraine. He doesn't "agitate for war in Ukraine," but it is a good summary. 32 minutes long.

Summary He briefly refers to the Khazar period (I'm starting to think there is a lot more to this than I know), but emphasizes that most Ukrainian Jews are Ashkenazim that fled Germany and France during pogroms. He explains the triangular relationship that Jews often have in host countries, allying with the most powerful ethnic group to gain protection from other sub-groups, and embedding themselves as merchant middlemen that are smart and capable. This middleman position often become exploitative, even to their own detriment. Ukraine is the least anti-semitic of EE countries, with only 5% saying that jews should not be considered for citizenship.

I've shared his stuff before. His history take is pretty interesting. Obviously he has an agenda... But he's a pretty interesting resource.

Mike Contro Rossi

Sparrow
Orthodox
That's the dominant view but there is the theory that the jews in Eastern Europe are not semitic origin but are japhtites or scythians, and were originally from mountainous areas in Iran, and eventually settled around where is now Chechnya, forming Khazaria, which was from Crimea to the Caspian Sea. In this view, Kievan Rus conquered Khazaria and ultimately relocated them to modern day Belarus, Ukraine, Lithuania, and Poland under the "Pale of Settlement" beginning in the 1700s. The theory is they developed hatred for Russia ever since.

It's interesting to read about this because there are different Turkic people's who converted to Judaism sometime in 700-900 AD. Khazars are one group and Crimean Karaites are another, and while the Khazars practiced rabbinic judaism, the Karaites did not (they did not accept the Talmud). The Karaites apparently lobbied for an exception from the rules of the Tsar that applied to Jews by arguing they were not practitioners of the Talmud. So there are distinctions.

The article I posted above gives the run down of this theory in depth.
Truth is probably both...

Peacock
Catholic
Gold Member
The supply of cocaine of sociopath and sexual deviant Aristovich has apparently been replenished: