Joe Biden thread

dicknixon72

Pelican
No B.S., that was honestly what he was thinking today - a stream of barely-consciousness .

Quite frankly, well deserving of..."At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

BiggNastee

Kingfisher
No B.S., that was honestly what he was thinking today - a stream of barely-consciousness .

Quite frankly, well deserving of..."At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
That is the president of the United States.. May God have mercy on our souls indeed.

Nacho

Sparrow
Sleepy Joe folks...man is this guy a mess and an embarrassment. I expected gas prices to slowly go up over the next four years under the democrats but didn't expect them to almost double in six months. You have to be a total loser and ridiculously incompetent to pull something like that off. I could roll the dice on Bob the buss driver or Sally the lunch school lady and they would probably form a more competent administration than these current bunch of clowns.

"Any...way.. Im tuh-telling yuh too much.."

But what did he say?
He wants to Unite the Country and Build up the middle class instead of Wall Street, Blackrock and Fink.
And it was Trump who said he wanted to fight Biden not the other way round.

So Bidens the great uniter uniting all Americans who are Americans at their core..
Thanks Joe.

Just found out that the Patriot Act was drafted under a different name back in 1995 in the immediate aftermath of the false-flag Oklahoma bombing and there was an attempt to rush it through Congress.
Joe Biden was one of the people responsible for drafting it and trying to get it through.

Being a now-senile part of the Swamp is 'safe hands' in the eyes of the globalists.

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member

New ¡6/1! averted as Joe Biden, benefactor of The New Afghan Taliban, meets with domestic extremists; agrees to withdraw from states that won't engage in genital mutilation, enforce mandatory face coverings and mass corporate censorship.

steven-seagal-joe-biden.jpg

MRAll134

Pelican
This is a real sign, from S. Carolina. Apparently, there are a few of them. From Gab:

realalexjones.png

Watch: Biden appears in 'Making the Taliban Great Again' signs
Commuters in York County, South Carolina were surprised to find giant billboards that featuring President Biden in a Taliban outfit.

*I would put a source, but it is from Israel. 1631830552703.png

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
My personal take is that Deep State will JFK him, to put Kamala in office. They will of course blame the 'Far right" or Christian Conservatives, and use it as a prelude to crack down on all sorts of liberties and maybe even make a play for guns.

Either way, i view Biden's time as a lull, it's what comes after Americans should be worried about.
You’re thinking too hard, they will wait for end of 2022 and use the 25th amendment to get 10 years out of Harris. They don’t need to shoot Biden