Joe Biden thread

Cr33pin

Peacock
Other Christian
Gold Member
Seems like Ashely Bidens diary was found and includes evidence that Joe was "inappropriate" with her as a child

1603593332_175_Post-1-of-2-Diary-entries-of-Joe-Jill.jpg

notsurprisedkirk.jpg

eradicator

Peacock
Agnostic
Gold Member
In what world would a father shower with his daughter unless he's a pedo.

That's some sick stuff.
Let’s think about this for a second. He knows his baby needs a bath. Maybe he needs a bath . Jump in the shower ? Sure probably best to use a basinet (a little bucket to bathe babies .

Now if the kid was like old like 5 or 10 then that’s whack

rainy

Pelican
Other Christian
Let’s think about this for a second. He knows his baby needs a bath. Maybe he needs a bath . Jump in the shower ? Sure probably best to use a basinet (a little bucket to bathe babies .

Now if the kid was like old like 5 or 10 then that’s whack
Do babies write diaries? Do babies remember the first 1-2 years of their lives? Answer to both is no.

So I’m going with the assumption his daughter was a minimum of 5-6 years of age.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

Joe Biden or the new Mr Trump? Camilla 'hasn't stopped talking about' hearing the President 'break wind' during chat at Cop26 climate summit in Glasgow​

• President Joe Biden met Duchess of Cornwall during reception on Monday
  • They made polite small talk and Camilla was shocked to hear Biden break wind
  • Reception was hours after Biden appeared to doze off at COP26 opening
He is supposed to be committed to reducing emissions – but when President Joe Biden produced a little natural gas of his own at the COP26 summit, it was audible enough to make the Duchess of Cornwall blush.

An informed source has told The Mail on Sunday that Camilla was taken aback to hear Biden break wind as they made polite small talk at the global climate change gathering in Glasgow last week.

'It was long and loud and impossible to ignore,' the source said. 'Camilla hasn't stopped talking about it.'

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member

DenizenJane

Woodpecker
Non-Christian
Seems like Ashely Bidens diary was found and includes evidence that Joe was "inappropriate" with her as a child

1603593332_175_Post-1-of-2-Diary-entries-of-Joe-Jill.jpg

notsurprisedkirk.jpg

Some old videos that yours truly posted more than a year ago included the one where the hot mic captures him whispering that pedo stuff to a senator's middle-school age daughter; you can also make out clearly where he also mentions his daughter Ashley. That, and the "I'm horny" thing.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
Well worth the money I reckon.

Another thing, which is telling about the jungle state we're in, is this:

Apparantly there have been shocking allegations from Biden's daugther in her diary, which came to project Veritas through lawyers. Now this is what happens when you do real journalism and genuine research (Veritas didn't even publish it as far as I know, but still being hunted down now by the authorities).

Last edited:

Easy_C

Peacock
Is it bad that I assume the oligarchs knew about this all along and plan on using it to remove Biden?

Maybe. There's a lot of infighting among the party though, and there's multiple factions that include Clintonites, Obama-ites, Commies (e.g. "the squad") that don't get a long. They all sense the weakness in the leadership and are angling to get their person appointed next.

Managing to take the book from a hotel room, of such a high profile figure, implies that it was an inside job. That would mean deep state assets did it whether or not it's real and if deep state assets did it....that would mean it was somebody from the Obama power axis in D.C. who thought this scheme up.