Joe Biden thread

MartyMcFly

Ostrich
Other Christian
I really need to purge my friends list on social media.

View attachment 38431
If Biden were truly a good man and a good leader, I don't think many people would insult him for his errors when he makes speeches. People despise Biden with good reason. When you act like a tyrant that openly despises decent values, people will look for small reasons to insult you. Biden is actually worse than many tyrants in history because there were many tyrants that wanted to improve their nation and simply believed harsh measures were fine (Qin Shi Huang in China is an example). Biden doesn't fit this standard.

Also, people forget how often Bush and Trump were insulted for very minor things. Look at the focus on Trump with the umbrella not covering his wife. Trump and Bush were also corrupt leaders that didn't really care about the average people (although Trump was the best of the 3 by far) which meant they were open for ridicule. Most people were afraid to insult Obama because it would have risked them being called 'racist' so he was lucky in this way.

Let's go Brandon!

dicknixon72

Pelican
If Biden were truly a good man and a good leader, I don't think many people would insult him for his errors when he makes speeches. People despise Biden with good reason. When you act like a tyrant that openly despises decent values, people will look for small reasons to insult you. Biden is actually worse than many tyrants in history because there were many tyrants that wanted to improve their nation and simply believed harsh measures were fine (Qin Shi Huang in China is an example). Biden doesn't fit this standard.

Also, people forget how often Bush and Trump were insulted for very minor things. Look at the focus on Trump with the umbrella not covering his wife. Trump and Bush were also corrupt leaders that didn't really care about the average people (although Trump was the best of the 3 by far) which meant they were open for ridicule. Most people were afraid to insult Obama because it would have risked them being called 'racist' so he was lucky in this way.

Let's go Brandon!

Don't forget how Ross Perot's running mate was lambasted for his "Who am I? Why am I here?" moment and needing to turn up his hearing aid during the VP debates. That was a hearing aid he needed after being smacked in the side of the head multiple times with the butt of a rifle by his North Vietnamese captors after being one of the first to be shot down over Viet Nam and one of the last to return home. He was portrayed as a doddering old fool, yet he was a combat naval aviator, a Vice Admiral, won the Medal of Honor, taught philosophy at Stanford and if you ever listen to any of his interviews or read anything he's written, you'll see he was a man of clear conviction, character, and courage.

But he was bad on TV, so he was mocked.

So I don't want to hear any reactionary woe-is-me about Joe Biden's stutter.

Brebelle3

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Him noticing that Pelosi couldn't move properly, Harris's obvious disdain for Biden, Biden's gibberish, transgender pandering, purple haired congressthing, not mentioning the 13 from Afghanistan, all the Ukrainian ribbons and pins without American flair, etc. He is a Vietnam vet. He has always supported the government regardless of their actions.

My dad is dying and I think he wants to see the truth of this world before he goes. I've been taking care of him for 9 months and I've tried to slowly bring him in to what we know.

Last night was a light bulb moment as I commented subtly on each bumbling talking point.

This morning he's sending me clips of Pelosi stumbling and Biden calling Ukrainians Iranians.

He and I are coming together as father and son at the end. I'm without my family right now (overseas), but my calling was to care for my dad.

It's worth it.

Nelson12

Sparrow
Catholic
I do remember a while back Biden sniffing a little girl‘s hair and she looking quite uncomfortable in the White House when he was trying to talk to her. I thought that that was VERY inappropriate. The father seemed to be ok with that so either he was forced to accept it or he’s deranged.

Max Roscoe

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
If you recall, he had the same cheat sheet about Kamala when he announced her as his VP pick. Kamala was nasty to him in the debates, with some weird attack on how he was opposed to forced bussing (I can't name a single liberal figure who still defends bussing as a good idea). She was wildly unpopular and they didn't have any common ground, and butted heads in the primaries.

He obviously disliked her, as the top note was "Do not hold grudges" :laughter:

https%3A%2F%2Fd1e00ek4ebabms.cloudfront.net%2Fproduction%2Ff12718b2-4a4d-4835-8eac-07b5ab9343f9.jpg

Sleepy Joe may have a worse memory than past presidents, and needs notes where previous presidents could rely on their memory, but in all cases presidents are instructed by the deep state on what to do and say. This is evidence not of senility, but that the president has little authority of his own, and is merely a tool of the power structure.