Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
tw-hunter2.png
tw-hunter.png

DenizenJane

Woodpecker
Non-Christian

I wonder if he's so over it and his little hostage situation he is in with the cabal that he follows every speech to the letter, including the asterisk lines which tell him to turn whichever way or shake hands with so-and-so on stage (even if they don't choose to stand there last minute) just so he doesn't get chastised afterwards.

What an awful, dismal way to end your twilight years. We are told that the whole goal of having wealth and power is to be independent and do whatever the hell you want, but its looking more and more like it just saddles you into servitude to somebody more shadowy and richer than you are.

MartyMcFly

Ostrich
Other Christian
I wonder if he's so over it and his little hostage situation he is in with the cabal that he follows every speech to the letter, including the asterisk lines which tell him to turn whichever way or shake hands with so-and-so on stage (even if they don't choose to stand there last minute) just so he doesn't get chastised afterwards.

What an awful, dismal way to end your twilight years. We are told that the whole goal of having wealth and power is to be independent and do whatever the hell you want, but its looking more and more like it just saddles you into servitude to somebody more shadowy and richer than you are.
It only does if you choose to be a slave to the system. He is a slave to the system because he is materialistic and has a big ego and is likely lacking sincere Christian beliefs. He could have retired years ago but he can't give up the addiction to being the center of attention even when it doesn't make him happy. Some people love their jobs and work as long as possible because of this; however Biden doesn't seem like he is enjoying being president.

My paternal grandmother is likely much happier than him and she has never enjoyed the power of being a politician.

Max Roscoe

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Wow, that Saudi Arabian mocking of Biden says it all. How far the US has fallen in the world.
I don't think S.A. ever respected us, probably viewed America as a weird, corrupt Jewish kleptocracy that has all the money but was a good amoral source of weaponry and cash.

But they always at least pretended we were allies, and would never make fun of our leaders, (and they passed up plenty of chances-- remember George W?)

The world used to look up to America , and wanted to be like us. Now, the world hates America.
And those that always publicly tolerated us while privately hating us no longer feel the need to pretend.

Easy_C

Peacock
Nah. Biden is getting the right to act effectively for the first time and begin attacking the infrastructure at municipal levels.

Keep in mind he does not actually matter. The more obviously dislikeable and inept their puppet is the better.

I think a possible replacement is Coons. They've been trotting him out recently and he's very good at delivering the scripted "Freedom" and "Democracy" talking points.

Trewolla

Banned
Protestant
The globalists knew of Biden's condition when they handed him the presidency. I don't think they fully realized the extent of it or how rapidly he would decline.

So now they're faced with the option of allowing him to melt completely down, or assigning a big ass rabbit to follow him around to keep him from sniffing on little girls and babbling nonsense in public.

It's pretty much the ultimate clown world. Somebody dressed in a big ass rabbit suit is in charge of the most powerful man on the planet.

Trewolla

Banned
Protestant
That's the difference between the Chinese, the Russians, and the Americans.

Before either the Chinese or the Russians assign somebody in a big ass rabbit suit to monitor their leader, they'll knock him in the head.

eradicator

Peacock
Agnostic
Gold Member
The rabbit suit isn’t even the weirdest part about the new administration but it does remind me we are in clown world and the clowns in charge no longer hide it

Pointy Elbows

Kingfisher
Orthodox
In a way, I want him to run for re-election. His disability is now so obvious that some of his supporters are now embarrassed to support him.

If he runs an even sleepier campaign, and manages to "win," then the absurdity might wake up the part of the electorate that still has faith in our election integrity.

Also, I believe he is a very useful dupe. From Day 1 ("just sign the papers" from a mask-clad hidden female in the photo-op) to an Easter Bunny running Joe-control, this man has well served his masters. He made a deal - "get me in the White House, and I will do your bidding." So long as his heart is pumping, Biden will have support of the same mechanism that got him there the first time.