Joe Biden thread

CynicalContrarian

Peacock
Gold Member
Imagine Joe Biden worked at the nearest Subway or other sandwhich shop. Would you trust him to get your order right?

You'd probably order a philly cheesesteak and he'd give you a meatball sub. His dementia isn't even a question.

How anyone can vote for Biden is beyond me.
The prevailing conspiracy theory is that Biden will be replaced at the last minute for another Deluded Demonrat.

Yet...
What if he won't be?
What if the Demented Demonrats are actually going to see the entire Clown show through, with Blithering Biden?

Hence all the fuss about mail-in ballots & displeasure that their fifth columns are being hampered by Trump's border wall.
What if the sorry Demonrat's have resigned themselves to seeing matters through with Bumbling Biden...?

gework

Ostrich
Gold Member
What if the Demented Demonrats are actually going to see the entire Clown show through, with Blithering Biden?
I just crunched the numbers and the chances of a 77 year old man in The US contracting and dying from the Chinese virus is about 1 in 750. But given this is The Democratic Party we are talking about, I suspect those odds are much lower.

About 33-66% of Americans probably aren't currently aware of Biden's cognitive issues. Crooked Hillary may think they should remember Biden at his best.

gework

Ostrich
Gold Member
I know it may sound odd but I think that bernie would be a good vp pick for biden
He no doubt would in terms of vote-turnout, but I think these mega-parties are quite petrified of giving any rope to anyone who is not fully owned. Just look how they treated Andrew Yang. Yang promotes a platform that is more-or-less the same as what the World Economic Forum are now pushing for. There was that spiritualist lady, again,largely on point with where the institutional left is. Both were heavily attacked. You had Chris "silmeball" Matthews saying Bernie was a step away from the gulags. He has nothing to say about it now Biden has picked up much of his policy platform. Then there was Tulsi who was demonised because she is off the reservation on foreign policy.

In Britain The (fake) Conservative Party lost about twenty northern seats because they refused to make a deal with Nigel Farage, in which he got one or two seats. The idea of having real opposition in Parliament was far more frightening to them than not having a working majority.

Bernie would likely get nothing done. He can't even keep his own crazies off his mic. He just folds into the background. But the risk is having him in VP position gives him a big pulpit, which he can use to lever the Democratic Party into the hands of the sorts of people who were in his campaign talking about putting everyone on this forum into gulags.

Reactions: 911

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
91 days, you beautiful burgers.

I sure hope you're not glued to political feeds rather than planning, preparing and provisioning for what's coming down the line.

My personal take is that Trump is the perfect patsy. He's an arrogant prick and easy to manipulate with emotions. He's a lightning rod for everything the progressives and the ((())) can conjure up while they work in the shadows.

Trump is a symbol not a leader or decision maker. He's there to manipulate for divisive left wing tactics to carry on undetected.

Hahahaha....

If the democrats plan if Biden loses is to threaten with California, Oregon, and Washington leaving the union....

Please let that be the case. If only dreams could come true.

Just take part of California (we are keeping San Diego) and fuck off.

THEN we can deport all the far left faggots somewhere AND stop California migrants from ruining more red team states.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
I used to think that was a good idea but they'd only end up selling those states to China for aid to keep their marxist utopias running for a year or two.

If you had a leader with any balls then you might as well just launch a new Crusade against what is by any reasonable analysis a satanic theocracy. Then exile all subversives to whichever country wants a source of slave labor. Heck, the rural folk should launch a reconquista by themselves and rule over the degenerate city folk like the Spartans ruled over the helots. Put them in the fields and get their hands back in the soil.

Deepdiver

Hummingbird
Gold Member
And the Poetry of Joe Biden literally Beatnik Biden's own wacky words recited by a Biden Beatnik Cigarette Smoking hipster seemingly being profound but actually abusive to Senile Old Joe..

Deepdiver

Hummingbird
Gold Member
I used to think that was a good idea but they'd only end up selling those states to China for aid to keep their marxist utopias running for a year or two.

If you had a leader with any balls then you might as well just launch a new Crusade against what is by any reasonable analysis a satanic theocracy. Then exile all subversives to whichever country wants a source of slave labor. Heck, the rural folk should launch a reconquista by themselves and rule over the degenerate city folk like the Spartans ruled over the helots. Put them in the fields and get their hands back in the soil.
Oddly enough Len is on target toasty left coasties in cities all extremely vulnerable to red rural conservatives. RRCs just have to turn off water and food supplies and the cities full of Chinese Communist Party Collaborators starve... Then reactivate old WWII Japanese internment camps for the Commies after a national emergency declared and ship them off to new Asian Gitmos on the South China Sea islands... Or liberal CCP loving Ozmania just saying...

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
They have their new narrative tools given to them. At all costs must Biden be kept away from Trump because if he is put on stage with Trump in front of a live audience facing questions of any caliber he will show he has severe cognitive decline and the jig will be up.

The conspiracy theory of his VP being the next POTUS will gain traction worldwide.

perros

Woodpecker
This is a really hard hitting ad against Trump. Don't think this isn't going to resonate with people because it will. Number 1 issue for Americans right now is coronavirus and sleepy joe is hammering Trump on that issue in the polls.

The second big MSM article arguing for canceling the debates after Friedman wrote his article proposing that Biden should only debate Trump if certain conditions are met, such as a live fact-checker or some bullshit like that.

They know that Biden is incapable of holding it together for 3 debates of an hour and a half.

Last edited: