Joe Biden thread

JiggyLordJr

Woodpecker
Holy fuckery batman. How is this not front page news?

https://joebiden.com/
If you think that’s bad, check this out:

DanielH

Robin
Notice Twitter benevolently slapping "Manipulated media" tag under that tweet to signify that it's taken out of context. I wonder if they'll ever do that for Trump?
They finally found a perfectly vague term that they can never be held legally liable for. Clay pots are “manipulated media” because you manipulate the clay medium. The term means nothing, except something vague and negative given the context.

MRAll134

Woodpecker
Joe Biden has agreed to a written debate:

article-6919-3.jpg

"U.S.—Democrats have agreed to allow Biden to debate Trump, but they are proposing an exciting, new mail-in format where both candidates will mail their responses back and forth to each other.

"Mail-in debating is safe and secure, and it will give our candidate ample time to formulate a response, with some assistance, over several days," said Nancy Pelosi. "It's only fair."

The mail-in debate would take place over several months. Candidates would hand-write letters back and forth and then eagerly await a response by their mailbox.

Biden fired off an early missive in the debate, though Trump had not yet agreed to the terms:

DEAR RONALD TROOMP,

HEY, MAN, PLEASE HELP, THEY GOT ME LOCKED IN HERE. STOP. I JUST WANT TO SEE MY GRANDKIDS AGAIN. STOP. HOPE TO HERE FROM YOU SOON. STOP.

WILL YOU AGREE TO HELP ME, CIRCLE ONE.

YES NO

COME ON MAN,

JIM BIDEN

Republicans have expressed concern over mail-in debate fraud, but Democrats assured everyone that the letters will be written by Biden himself and that there will be no tampering whatsoever. "It will be as secure and reliable as mail-in voting.""

Source: https://babylonbee.com/news/democrats-propose-mail-in-debates/

westernman

Pigeon

Renzy

Kingfisher

CPD Announces 2020 Debate Moderators
Sep 2, 2020

WASHINGTON, D.C. – Frank J. Fahrenkopf, Jr., Dorothy S. Ridings and Kenneth Wollack, co-chairs of the non-partisan Commission on Presidential Debates (CPD), today announced the moderators for the 2020 general election presidential and vice presidential debates. The moderators, and the schedule and locations for the debates (as previously announced), are as follows:

First presidential debate:

Chris Wallace, Anchor, Fox News Sunday
Tuesday, September 29, Case Western Reserve University and Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH

Vice presidential debate:

Susan Page, Washington Bureau Chief, USA Today
Wednesday, October 7, The University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT

Second presidential debate (town meeting):

Steve Scully, Senior Executive Producer & Political Editor, C-SPAN Networks
Thursday, October 15, Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts, Miami, FL

Third presidential debate:

Kristen Welker, Co-Anchor Weekend TODAY, White House Correspondent, NBC News
Thursday, October 22, Belmont University, Nashville, TN