Joe Biden thread

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
I think the plan is to make Biden look as incompetent as possible so Trump wins , and the final revolution finally starts

I've been saying this for a bit. There is no way this tag team of a dementia-ridden white guy who is neck deep in a Ukraine scandal and a non-white blow job queen woman is going to be voted by the majority of the USA given the past year.

What does worry me is a planned market catastrophe.

dicknixon72

Pelican
Joe Biden is standing in a room with 4 doors. Behind Door #1 is Corn Pop. Behind Door #2 is President My Boss. Behind Door #3 is Listen, Fat. Behind Door #4 is Lying Dog-Faced Pony Soldier.

How many push-ups does it take?

A) Seven Million Hundred Thousand Sixteen and Twelve

B) 1957, Pottsville, PA

C) Look, man

D) Me and Jim Clyburn

If you answered A, you ain't black.
If you answered B, you're just as smart as a white kid.
If you answered C, you know the thing
If you answered D, you are clean and articulate

#Malarkey

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
So we have a date for the debate. I wonder what more chaos and division they have planned to make it so he doesn't turn up.

They know he wont last 15 minutes let alone an hour. They know he has his good and bad days and they know he needs nappies and an autocue.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

DNC disaster continues...

CalmPositiveCopperhead-size_restricted.gif

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
@HCE - yes, there was a screen of Corden. But if you look closely, you can see something above Corden's screen.

EhuzlyUXkAA8zFe

I suspect the teleprompter is hooked up to a big TV screen/monitor, which could be connected to some kind of teleprompter software control by Biden's staff's computer.

teleprompter-pro-features.png

Meanwhile...

Johnny Rico

Woodpecker
Just got back from a Trump Boat Parade and it was MAGA AF! Not a single face diaper, only one Biden flag on the dock and everyone was calling him a fag on the CB. Nearly 2,000 boats showed. Everyone clapping and waving at the police and Coast Guard units that showed to keep everyone safe. For the first time this year I'm actually in a good mood.

23963d65-c875-4f5f-8fdd-2edf6de35a80.jpg

"...I am the exec producer of @latelateshow. That’s actually James’s prompter. Not @joebiden ‘s. On zoom they see all our screens including our prompter. It’s the only way it can be done."

I'm confused. Either the exec producer's lying or James got some eyeballs in the back of his head to read the teleprompter.

EhyxZtEXcAUF-Mm

This is why I ignore people like Cernovich. They're just constantly throwing things against the wall. If it doesn't stick, they pretend they were trolling and let it fade away. It's media for low-IQ people and not much different than CNN.

Edit: @budoslavic, tele is probably in front of him on another screen. They wouldn't want to show that on live TV. It doesn't change the fact they probably sent Biden the questions beforehand anyway but this is dumb.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
"This is no time for half-steppin'" - her little smirk when she said that. Like she got a kick out of learning how to be black - for the first time in her life.

And to think of all those black males incarcerated for weed indefinitely in California that she put away and laughed about....

"...HARRIS ADMINISTRATION..."

Basically, it is a coup.