Joe Biden thread

It is my time is all about the gibs.
After we watched the bankers destroy the economy in 2008 and they got bailed out to the tune of $1 trillion, I was upset.

But now we watch the bankers destroy the economy again just 12 years later and they get $5 trillion.

If you are not about the gibs after this, then you are nothing more than a slave to the billionaire elites who hate you and want you and your families replaced.

How much of that money was paid back in short order with interest?
I am sure you could find all sorts of sources saying the opposite of each other. Most likely no more was paid back than need be to keep everyone satisfied.

The new deal, as far as I understand it, has no requirements to pay it all back, it is a way to keep the stock market artificially inflated by purchasing junk investments from Blackrock Financial and other large Wall Street investment firms.

Lace em up

Woodpecker
I am sure you could find all sorts of sources saying the opposite of each other. Most likely no more was paid back than need be to keep everyone satisfied.

The new deal, as far as I understand it, has no requirements to pay it all back, it is a way to keep the stock market artificially inflated by purchasing junk investments from Blackrock Financial and other large Wall Street investment firms.
Some say tax payers gained 200 billion from that loan. Not sure how you could omit that little factoid. Not really, I know exactly why.

Some say tax payers gained 200 billion from that loan. Not sure how you could omit that little factoid. Not really, I know exactly why.
I don't even understand what you are trying to say. You are saying that some sources claimed that tax payers gained $200 billion from the 2008 loan? Okay, I am sure you can find sources that say anything.

You can easily find the average income in the USA v. COL since 2008/2000/1980/January 2017, and they all say the same thing. The Middle Class is disappearing and the wealth is floating to the top. It continues to get worse year over year, no matter who is in power.