Joe Biden thread

MRAll134

Kingfisher
I thought this was the "Joe Biden" thread. Anyways, Biden kicks out the NWA at a press conference (Trump retweeted this one and thus got a label):

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
"God bless" the scientists...?
Heh.
OK.
Do those same scientists believe in God?

Robert High Hawk

Kingfisher
How much of that money was paid back in short order with interest?

Does every mom and pop shop that goes bankrupt or insolvent get a free government backed and subsidized low interest loan?

But it's great the rich did, because you know, they paid it back! See, everything worked out so don't question the unbelievable favoritism showed. You see banks and rich people are better than people like you and me.

Peacock
Gold Member
Some say tax payers gained 200 billion from that loan. Not sure how you could omit that little factoid. Not really, I know exactly why.

This is the equivalent of a crooked freeloader who went of a monumental expense account splurge at the most expensive restaurant in town and tried to pass the coat check receipt as the real total bill. It's the normie MSM version of the event, presented to the average taxpayer who will be footing the bill by journalists who make $60,000/yr working for money-losing outlets owned by the people who are on the receiving end of the bailout.

Because in reality, the 2008 bailout was a rolling $15-$20 trillion giveaway to banksters carried over several years, funded by the taxpayer. It was the greatest transfer of wealth/robbery of all time, though it remains to be seen what the current bailout will look like when it's all done.

This is the equivalent of a crooked freeloader who went of a monumental expense account splurge at the most expensive restaurant in town and tried to pass the coat check receipt as the real total bill. It's the normie MSM version of the event, presented to the average taxpayer who will be footing the bill by journalists who make $60,000/yr working for money-losing outlets owned by the people who are on the receiving end of the bailout.

Because in reality, the 2008 bailout was a rolling $15-$20 trillion giveaway to banksters carried over several years, funded by the taxpayer. It was the greatest transfer of wealth/robbery of all time, though it remains to be seen what the current bailout will look like when it's all done.

And the 2020 give away, supported by both parties, appears to be this times five. The money is being invested into China, so that the elites can start to setup a new world super power in China and move out of the USA as it crashes in the next 10 to 20 years.

So yes, I am for more Gibs for the Middle Class. It is one of the few ways to combat this theft. You can see the complete anger and disgust in Mnuchin's eyes (if you are good are reading people) when the subject of helping the middle class with covid relief comes up. But when it comes to handing trillions over to billionaires so they can buy Chinese investments, then it is all great.

Biden will not change this and that is why they picked Kamala Harris. Of all the Democrats she is the most likely to support this behavior and she will be there to take over when Biden steps down. Not that Biden would oppose it either, he knows where his bread is buttered and will strongly support it.

I know this is getting off-topic but can you briefly elaborate on this?

Top investors of Alibaba

How much did those Wall Street Firms get individually from the $5 trillion the Uniparty gave to them during covid relief? That I can't answer, but I know all those major shareholders of Alibaba did get free money from the US Taxpayer while the middle class was told to "go to hell" from the GOP star Mnunchin and the Democrats sat quietly and let it all happen.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Andrew Torba (Gab founder): "Joe Biden held a town hall in my hometown of Moosic, PA last night. I don’t think one single person who asked a question was actually from Moosic. Moosic is demographically 93% white working class. It’s a small town, everyone knows everyone. I didn’t know one person who asked Biden a question. Did some research and found a few of them were from Texas and other places. CNN flew them in to ask their scripted nonsense softball questions to Biden."