Joe Biden thread

homersheineken

Kingfisher
Andrew Torba (Gab founder): "Joe Biden held a town hall in my hometown of Moosic, PA last night. I don’t think one single person who asked a question was actually from Moosic. Moosic is demographically 93% white working class. It’s a small town, everyone knows everyone. I didn’t know one person who asked Biden a question. Did some research and found a few of them were from Texas and other places. CNN flew them in to ask their scripted nonsense softball questions to Biden."

And he still managed to fuck it up.

Another option is to do whatever it is that others are doing that earn enough to make working worthwhile

I think what you mean it a person would be happier making $50,000 a year doing something they love rather than making $125,000 a year doing something that makes them miserable.

I agree with that. But again, due to technology and our overpopulated country, these jobs are very tough to find, double so if you are a white male, and even more so if you are over 40. It isn't impossible, but it is far tougher today than it was even 5 years ago.

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
I think what you mean it a person would be happier making $50,000 a year doing something they love rather than making $125,000 a year doing something that makes them miserable.

I agree with that. But again, due to technology and our overpopulated country, these jobs are very tough to find, double so if you are a white male, and even more so if you are over 40. It isn't impossible, but it is far tougher today than it was even 5 years ago.

There's a saying they teach it in auto racing school: "Think wall. Hit wall"

The Hawaiian spear fishermen have a saying "Think shark See shark"

I could go on

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Just what Bumbling Biden didn't need.

He already had enough trouble generating genuine enthusiasm before RBG's death.
Now. All the oxygen in the room has been sucked out in regards to the next SCOTUS pick.

Plus. If Trump does get a replacement through prior to the election. That's slightly less incentive for the NPC Clowns to vote for Beijing Biden.

At some point you're going to have to entertain the notion that it's just you.

At some point you're going to have to entertain the notion that it's just you.

No, the point in posting what I post is so that the older men out there realize exactly how much trouble this country is in and what kind of world their kids are going to inherit. I do this so they realize how big the issue is and how close it hits to home.

Joe Biden is a great symptom of that world. We might be 6 weeks away from electing a man that has what appears to be pretty advanced dementia to be the President of the USA.

kosko

Peacock
Gold Member
Andrew Torba (Gab founder): "Joe Biden held a town hall in my hometown of Moosic, PA last night. I don’t think one single person who asked a question was actually from Moosic. Moosic is demographically 93% white working class. It’s a small town, everyone knows everyone. I didn’t know one person who asked Biden a question. Did some research and found a few of them were from Texas and other places. CNN flew them in to ask their scripted nonsense softball questions to Biden."

Lol

Where did they find Fatima Ali Haji in Moosiac?

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Something ain’t right with Joe.

He made a low energy one minute rambling statement last night past his bed time, so he’s wiped out today.

As I said on the RBG thread, he’s spending the day recouperating eating pudding and watching Golden Girls and Matlock reruns.

Not to forget.
His schedule hasn't even been all that hectic over the past week.

Guess sniffing Anderson Cooper's hair was also rather tiring for Bumbling Biden.

DanielH

Woodpecker
Cripes.
The Biden campaign makes the Haggard campaign look almost sane by comparison.

An interesting conspiracy to believe in is Biden is actually fully lucid but has repented, yet he is still owned by his elite masters who are forcing him to run, so he is intentionally acting senile to give the election to Trump. I don't think it is likely, but it wouldn't be the first time someone has done something like that. A number of saints have.

Johnny Rico

Woodpecker
An interesting conspiracy to believe in is Biden is actually fully lucid but has repented, yet he is still owned by his elite masters who are forcing him to run, so he is intentionally acting senile to give the election to Trump. I don't think it is likely, but it wouldn't be the first time someone has done something like that. A number of saints have.

I said this months ago in this thread. But I'm not saying he repented... Rather the democrats have a gun to his head and want him to act senile. They want chaos and another Trump term. Look how much they were able to get away with as him being the lightning rod.