Joe Biden thread

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
Only a few days for Biden to conveniently A) lose Hunter to "suicide" or B) unfortunately get exposed to coronavirus, and thus avoid the debate with a reasonably good excuse.

Even if they really pump him full of drugs (are there any drugs that suppress dementia? I don't think so), the debates will be a disaster for him. I find it hard to believe that he'll actually attend.

They cant do it. Theres no possible way it'll happen

Johnny Rico

Woodpecker
As always from the Deluded Democrats.

Projection, by Calvin Klein...

Kayleigh and Chenel after the press conference:

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member
Biden calls these troops “stupid bastards”.

He sounds angry.

The lame stream media’s been apoplectic about Trump supposedly disparaging the troops, which was based on anonymous sources, which fell apart under scrutiny, but here you have Biden on video disparaging the troops.

This was in 2016.

Last edited:

DanielH

Woodpecker

He sounds angry.

The lame stream media’s been apoplectic about Trump supposedly disparaging the troops, which was based on anonymous sources, which fell apart under scrutiny, but here you have Biden on video disparaging the troops.
This needs to be spread so that the military knows what Biden and his side really think of them.

Johnny Rico

Woodpecker

He sounds angry.

This was in 2016.

That pisses me the fuck off. I know hes trying to be chummy but he never served in the military so he doesn't have that pass. Its arrogant to the core and his advanced dementia is not an excuse. I've dealt with senile relatives and its like they've taken a truth serum and express what they always thought but couldn't say.

What I take from this video: Joe Biden has spent his entire life thinking US servicemen are "Stupid Bastards".

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
Dems HATE Active Duty and Veterans because they were all Draft Dodgers and Service Shirkers and hate having to pretend they give a flying phook for the troops and the Dem Beijing Biden Marxist Communist America Haters laugh when body bags are flown home. Anyone who votes for these DemCommunist Chinese Collaborators deserves to Communist "Workers Paradise" they are voting for.

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
Florida, Georgia, and Arizona are barely leaning Blue for Beijing Biden but my gut tells me there are a lot of Patriots that are keeping their powder Dry and Mouths Shut but will speak with a Bang for Trump for the Electoral College Win on Nov 3rd. We and the RNC will also fight the fake mail-in votes and voter ballot harvesting in the New SCOTUS post ACB... :cool:

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Under any normal, non-fraudulent scenario. Trump wins the election in a landslide.

Yet let's ponder a hypothetical.
Clearly the inner circle of the DNC must want Kamala Harris to be POTUS.
There's simply no way Biden can fulfil that role at this stage.

So, in imagining a hypothetical POTUS Harris. Can you imagine the jealousy & envy of Haggard against Harris in that scenario...?

@newtgingrich
18h
You can “throw a lid” on campaigning for 7 out of 14 days but if you become President you can’t “throw a lid” on being President for even one hour. What does the 50% absenteeism Biden schedule tell us about his ability to actually be President?

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member

He sounds angry.

This was in 2016.

But where is that from? It seems like some sort of military base, judging from the sandbags.

Lace em up

Woodpecker
God Forbid the Democrat Chinese Communist Party collaborateurs win via ballot harvesting and mass voting defugilties we all need to be prepared for the worst... See the Great Reset Survival guide PDF in the free downloads link...

Are we sure this is safe to download? What kind of advice is given?