Joe Biden thread

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
Are we sure this is safe to download? What kind of advice is given?

I have downloaded it on devices with fully updated copies of bitdefender malware with no issues... It is by the Christian Patriot Mike Adams who sells survival gear and supplies so yes there are ads... I would suggest a strong 3 fingers of scotch whiskey on the rocks to prepare you for some very grim SHTF worst case scenarios to prepare for the worst.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
If they use the names of dead people for vote fraud.
I suppose it should not be a surprise that they'd drag a virtual corpse around for an election campaign.

Edit.
Just when you thought it could not be any more sad... or low energy...

Edit.
Oy vey...

Last edited:

Lace em up

Woodpecker
I have downloaded it on devices with fully updated copies of bitdefender malware with no issues... It is by the Christian Patriot Mike Adams who sells survival gear and supplies so yes there are ads... I would suggest a strong 3 fingers of scotch whiskey on the rocks to prepare you for some very grim SHTF worst case scenarios to prepare for the worst.

The scenarios he talks about will not be survivable for the modern man.

The only people who could survive are those who would basically not notice any difference. You cant 'gear up' to survive a complete breakdown of society (electrical, food, gasoline, banks, law, medicine, etc...) The way to survive a total SHTF scenario is to do without. The old expression about your possessions owning you will be amplified 1000X in a SHTF situation.

If only 10% of people are to remain, it aint going to be us.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
The scenarios he talks about will not be survivable for the modern man.

The only people who could survive are those who would basically not notice any difference. You cant 'gear up' to survive a complete breakdown of society (electrical, food, gasoline, banks, law, medicine, etc...) The way to survive a total SHTF scenario is to do without. The old expression about your possessions owning you will be amplified 1000X in a SHTF situation.

If only 10% of people are to remain, it aint going to be us.

Yep.
While I would encourage more non-NPC folk to stockpile & prepare where able.

The reality is, having gone down that path, the logistics involved are an absolute bastard...

Lace em up

Woodpecker

While I can poke holes in some of the concepts in this book, it is worth the read/listen. Thank you

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
He could have said he is not confident in either candidate nor either party.
He could have promoted a third party candidate.
He could have said, all politics is corrupt.

Yet while residing in Hollowood as one of the biggest names in Hollowood currently. He actively endorses Bumbling Biden & Harlot Harris.

Fair bet the Hollowood producers got a real kick out of sodomizing a guy as big as The Rock on the 'casting couch'...

"Black Adam" is most likely blackmailed...

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
A grim SHTF is a binary situation... You can either allow urban hordes to kill and cannibalize you and your family as happened in many major war famines or you can prepare arm up and ammo up and band together with like minded men and terminate all those who are hungry enough to cannabilize you and your loved ones.

Prepare, Live Free or Die.

Lace em up

Woodpecker
A grim SHTF is a binary situation... You can either allow urban hordes to kill and cannibalize you and your family as happened in many major war famines or you can prepare arm up and ammo up and band together with like minded men and terminate all those who are hungry enough to cannabilize you and your loved ones.

Prepare, Live Free or Die.

If a determined adversary is intent on infiltrating a fortified compound and is unarmed, they would probably either lob molotov cocktails or send a burning car(s) toward your compound in attempt to smoke/ burn you out.

They will employ human shields.

Instruct children to walk up and leave packages at your gate while pleading for food.

Will cohesion of your group break down?

Of course Id also contaminate any water source as well, if it could be reached.

Theyd likely take pot shots at random intervals, so you will get no rest.

Will you be able to deny literally starving children and scantily clad young women?

They are your neighbors children and they did nothing wrong.

What if they camp at your gate and cry out all night long?

I know I couldnt.

Youre welcome.

Last edited:

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member

The Rock took one too many juicing.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
I take two things from this:

1. Liberals actually listen to celebrities when it comes to decision making.

2. Dwayne Johnson doesn't want to piss off Hollywood jews and get black balled from employment.

Oh, fair bet Dwayne has been blackmailed. You don't get to the top of Hellywood without being compromised.
I'd say it's the same for all the big names.
Even for those who are derived from Australia & shouldn't be as involved with American society. IE Hemsworth, Robbie & Jackman.

Then as per the whole 'Me Too' thing. Whether male or female. Being compromised could well be an unsavoury matter...

godfather dust

Ostrich
Gold Member
Oh, fair bet Dwayne has been blackmailed. You don't get to the top of Hellywood without being compromised.
I'd say it's the same for all the big names.
Even for those who are derived from Australia & shouldn't be as involved with American society. IE Hemsworth, Robbie & Jackman.

Then as per the whole 'Me Too' thing. Whether male or female. Being compromised could well be an unsavoury matter...

There's a video on bitchute with the Rock making 20-30 pedophile jokes on various late night shows (too bad bitchute search is useless.) Would surprised if he wasn't "initiated" given the roles he gets and the money involved.