Joe Biden thread

Amwolf

Robin
I was recently traveling on an interstate in a toss-up state and saw a disturbing billboard that displayed the following message:

I'm a Christian.
I'm a Republican.
I'm voting for Biden.

In addition to the message was a picture of an attractive, younger white woman who's a politician at the state & local level. The aforementioned message exemplifies everything that''s wrong with today's Republican Party. No authentic christian should be supporting Biden as he supports neo-Marxist terrorist organizations and movements.

Thoughts?

Barron

Ostrich
Gold Member
I was recently traveling on an interstate in a toss-up state and saw a disturbing billboard that displayed the following message:

I'm a Christian.
I'm a Republican.
I'm voting for Biden.

In addition to the message was a picture of an attractive, younger white woman who's a politician at the state & local level. The aforementioned message exemplifies everything that''s wrong with today's Republican Party. No authentic christian should be supporting Biden as he supports neo-Marxist terrorist organizations and movements.

Thoughts?
Mormon? my first instinct is a rino like romney.
Although i gotta admit, it's not a bad bit of propaganda

estraudi

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Mormon? my first instinct is a rino like romney.
Although i gotta admit, it's not a bad bit of propaganda
The billboard you saw is a 3D form of demoralization propaganda.
Heavy whale money is flooding ads AS WELL AS billboards and signage into swing states as a way to "shame" people for not voting Biden.
Look at how it's worded. It was probably think tanked.

Amwolf

Robin
The billboard you saw is a 3D form of demoralization propaganda.
Heavy whale money is flooding ads AS WELL AS billboards and signage into swing states as a way to "shame" people for not voting Biden.
Look at how it's worded. It was probably think tanked.
Interesting analysis. I didn't even think about this until you've mentioned it. Unfortunately, you're probably correct as this would be the most logical explanation.

estraudi

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Interesting analysis. I didn't even think about this until you've mentioned it. Unfortunately, you're probably correct as this would be the most logical explanation.
Do you get what I'm saying?
What's bad for you goyim? Republican, Christian..etc,

What's good for you goyim? Voting for biden!
They're trying to convince you what you are(or believe in) in the first part of the propaganda and the 2nd part makes you think "aww shucks why did I ever believe that ever when Biden totally has it right this whole time!". Brainwashing
Anybody with a brain sees through this evil shit ASAP.

Amwolf

Robin
Do you get what I'm saying?
What's bad for you goyim? Republican, Christian..etc,

What's good for you goyim? Voting for biden!
They're trying to convince you what you are(or believe in) in the first part of the propaganda and the 2nd part makes you think "aww shucks why did I ever believe that ever when Biden totally has it right this whole time!". Brainwashing
Anybody with a brain sees through this evil shit ASAP.
It's clever propaganda, which I recognized at first, but in a slightly different manner than you have. The verbiage on this billboard is Trotskyism (ex. like how he coined the term "racist" to subtly diminish Christian nationalists. It's also like how the chosen ones have subverted many of the churches in the West with the acceptance of homosexuality to the point where few in the church still follow authentic scripture.

presidentcarter

Ostrich
Gold Member
2,020 / 666 = 3.033-repeating

3 + 3 + 3 = 9
3³ = 27------>2 + 7 = 9
(3 * 3)³=729------>7+2+9=18------>1 + 8 = 9
9 9 9 ----> flipperoo ----> 6 6 6

Did I get the answer right?
I think he's referring to the "text vote to 30330" that exists for the particular candidate. Not that I give any credence to it, it's still kind of funny.