Joe Biden thread

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
It's kind of sad that evil has pervaded the West enough that he act of rubbing a little girl on the head is grounds for extreme scrutiny.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure Sniffin' Joe Biden is pedo to the core, but the other day one of my youngest son's friends (female) ran over to me and in a fit of innocent joy hugged me around the waist. In a sane world I would have scruffled her hair and sent her on her way but honestly I just sort of froze, unsure what the socially safe response was. Poor kid probably thinks I don't like her now, and that's the worst thing. These innocent kids simply can't understand the implications of the world they're growing up in.

Leonard, you probably did the best thing possible in that situation. We’re not pedos, but there are some out there; and it’s best to avoid doing anything that could be misinterpreted. Imagine what might have run through your head if you saw a daughter of yours interacting with a friend’s father and he behaved in a manner that might be perfectly innocent...but on the other hand, you weren’t 100% sure.

Hypno

Hummingbird
Obama: 'Biden Has Touched Us All'

U.S.—Former president Barack Obama endorsed Joe Biden for president in a touching, intimate video Tuesday, saying, "Biden has touched us all."

Many were worried Obama wasn't going to endorse Biden, but he came through for the DNC establishment, telling everyone how deeply and personally Biden has touched everyone he has ever worked with.

"Many leaders, um, you know, they, um, don't rub you the right way," Obama said. "But not Joe. Joe, see, he, um, touches everyone he comes into contact with, whether they want him to or not. He's breathing down Trump's neck in, um, in the race now, and I know he will overcome and grab a come-from-behind victory. I'm very fondle--excuse me--very fond of Joe, and with a stroke of luck, we'll be able to lick Trump in this election as we grope about for the White House."

Obama brought his patented brand of eloquent, hope-infused rhetoric to the speech, saying, "We can, um, smell a win this year."

"Joe's campaign is very touching, that's what I'm, um, here to say. So don't let a Trump victory sneak up on us -- embrace Joe Biden in 2020."

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member

I don’t know how much longer this will go on. I mean what else is there to say but this is just sad. I *think* Bernie just suspended his campaign, he could continue or resume it, none of the other candidates would have enough delegates at this point.(I think?)

It's like Biden is deteriorating every day, early or mid stages of alzheimer's or dementia.

Thomas More

Hummingbird
eradicator said:

I don’t know how much longer this will go on. I mean what else is there to say but this is just sad. I *think* Bernie just suspended his campaign, he could continue or resume it, none of the other candidates would have enough delegates at this point.(I think?)

It's like Biden is deteriorating every day, early or mid stages of alzheimer's or dementia.
It's funny how awkward and uncomfortable the two CNN fake news guys are while Biden is embarrassing themselves. They'd better get used to it!

Peacock
Gold Member
When they get the signal after the decision is made from higher ups to put Biden to pasture, they're going to turn on a dime and tear him to pieces.

bucky

Pelican
911 said:
When they get the signal after the decision is made from higher ups to put Biden to pasture, they're going to turn on a dime and tear him to pieces.
Wow. Just watched the video. I rarely watch mainstream news so I'd just heard about how senile Biden sounds when he talks, but actually hearing it is a different thing altogether.

Not sure if it's common for him to stumble around and get lost in his own sentence like this but if it is, it's probably true that the DNC is panicking and looking for a replacement. Is there any speculation about who it will be? I've heard Andrew Cuomo mentioned.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
People still think Joe Biden and DJT are going to make/break the USA. :laugh:

They're both the same and Trump is attacked because they want to make him look like an outsider so all the bored nationalists dont panic and start real shit with the authorities.

Cr33pin

Peacock
Gold Member
Foolsgo1d said:
People still think Joe Biden and DJT are going to make/break the USA. :laugh:

They're both the same and Trump is attacked because they want to make him look like an outsider so all the bored nationalists dont panic and start real shit with the authorities.
Comments like this are pretty retarded.

I suppose you think there would be no difference if Hillary Clinton would have won in 2016 right? :rolleyes:

Easy_C

Crow
Not that much, no.

The reason Trump was important because he put some fight back in the right, not because of anything he’s done.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
Joe Biden's campaign has a golden opportunity right now. The $1,200 "bailout" for low and middle income Americans while millionaires got a $1.7 million tax cut has people FURIOUS. If Biden's campaign was smart they could just give empty talking points. Address this, say you would extend the $1,200 every month until this virus situation is solved and then correctly castigate the embarrassing bailout for millionaires and billionaires the Trump administration gave in the 2020 CARES Act.

Biden doesn't have to follow through at all, that would be enough red meat to win the election.

If Biden is serious about winning he will do this. If he is up there just to lose, he will ignore this festering wound in Trump't reelection attempt. I guess we will find out how serious Biden's run is based on how they handle this.