Joe Biden thread

homersheineken

Woodpecker

JiggyLordJr

Woodpecker
Normally wouldn’t repost from the Daily Mail, but if any of these are true, there‘s gonna be a lotttt of questions to answer. Not looking good for joe and the crackhead.

• Joe Biden's son Hunter has been caught in a string of scandals over the years that might finally catch up to the 50-year-old and hit Joe's presidential run
  • On Wednesday, a trove of emails obtained from Hunter's laptop showed Hunter making an effort to introduce his father to an adviser at his Ukrainian gas firm
  • The computer potentially contains documents concerning Hunter's life from 2014 - the year he was discharged from the Navy for testing positive for cocaine
  • In 2015, following his older brother Beau's death, Hunter moved out of the home he shared with his wife Kathleen due to his drinking
  • That same year, hackers broke into the data of affair dating site Ashley Madison and among the names discovered were Robert Biden — Hunter is his second name
  • Though Hunter initially denied it was him, it was the final blow for his long-suffering wife and the couple formally separated after 22 years of marriage
  • He later started dating Beau's widow Hallie - while his divorce was still ongoing
  • In 2016, Hunter returned a rental car, leaving behind a wallet containing Beau's old attorney general badge and a glass pipe — which tested positive for cocaine
  • There was also a bag of white powder found inside the car, which was littered with a 'white powdery substance'
  • In April 2019 it was announced Hunter and Hallie had suddenly split, and it was later revealed he had gotten stripper Lunden Roberts pregnant
  • Months later, Hunter married Melissa Cohen, who he had only known a few days

Last edited:

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
Normally wouldn’t repost from the Daily Mail, but if any of these are true, there‘s gonna be a lotttt of questions to answer. Not looking good for joe and the crackhead.

Not to make any excuses for Hunter, but it seems that Beau's widow was a first-class ho if she was willing to be in a relationship with her brother in law. It's not like Hunter jumped out of the bush with a chloroform rag and dragged off somewhere. The whole story sounds like Beau's untimely death saved him from a humiliating divorce rape.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member

Senate Judiciary Committee subpoenas Jack Dorsey for a hearing. Will it be yet another ineffective clown show, or can something useful happen from it? Does that committee have any power to arrest someone or issue a fine to a company? If not, Dorsey will just waltz in, lie to their faces under oath, and walk away to continue censoring conservatives just as before.

If not, Dorsey will just waltz in, lie to their faces under oath, and walk away to continue censoring conservatives just as before.
No doubt MSM is already busy writing 'front lashing' stories.- about how this is dangerous censorship of Jack...and proof republicans are facists because they want to control his freedom. Yes, to those of you wondering, they are that brazenly dishonest.

As to your question - there are enough deep state/never Trump mormo-republicans who are in the back pockets of big tech, so I don't think much will come of it.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
@STACKS (Gab): "Tucker tweeted this, then Twitter went down immediately following. It's still down over an hour later."

Edit. Remember that "Biden Island" tweet I posted earlier? That tweet bothered me because it doesn't make any sense - i.e., how is "Biden Island" supposed to help Joe Biden's election? :hmm:

Here is an interesting theory from Neon Revolt (Gab):
========================
omfg

I understand now.

These two things - they're connected.

THIS is the thread they're terrified of coming out. The connection no one has made yet.

We already know the name of a Child Sex Crimes investigator at the FBI was looking into Hunter.

We got Chanel Rion's post today on twitter about an "underage obsession."

We know the laptop repair guy went to BOTH the media and the FBI because of what he found on Hunter's laptop.

Hunter raped a kid.

But no one is asking the obvious question, yet:

WHERE DID THE KID COME FROM?

ANSWER
: It's going to be either Water Island or Epstein's Island, and it doesn't matter which, because both are connected to Biden and Epstein. They're 8 and a half miles apart, and connected by submarine.

Hunter raped a kid that was funneled through a human trafficking lane operated by Epstein and Joe Biden. And I wouldn't be surprised if it was related to that check he got from the Moscow mayor. The elites prefer to rape white kids, even though black kids are often easier to obtain due to poverty and proximity, so Eastern Europe, and Mormon populations are popular human trafficking sources.

So what do they do? Make a big "Biden Island" event online, out of the blue, in order to skew the search results. Every media outlet will cover this in unison. They'll all write glowing stories about Biden doddering around a virtual island, and this will obscure incriminating search results.

It's not a coincidence. This is what they're prepping for.

The utility of Biden's "mental health" cover becomes more obvious by the day.
========================

Last edited:

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
Iop if you wouldn't mind those images don't belong on the forum... Could you edit it to just provide a link? I'm not being a dick I'm angry to see it too I just don't want to see it again.
No nudity or sexual content. Sad enough you could see these weirdos walking down the street these days. Entering the forum is a trigger warning. You want clean fun? Play some online chess, listen to classical music, go for a run, read your bible.

Johnny Rico

Woodpecker
No nudity or sexual content. Sad enough you could see these weirdos walking down the street these days. Entering the forum is a trigger warning. You want clean fun? Play some online chess, listen to classical music, go for a run, read your bible.
I've honestly never seen this type of thing in real life. I witnessed, on purpose, a gay pride parade once just to see what it was and it was disgusting. But I've never seen anything gay, tranny or pedo in real life despite working with a few gay men who act normal.

To un-derail the thread - yes, this is what Democrats want. They've been abusing children for decades and they want it normalized.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member

"Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: e1ffbf No.11076039
Oct 14 2020 20:02:48 (EST)

After today, make more sense?
Buckle up.
Q"

In response to the OANN chick :

""Underage obsessions" is a gentle way of putting it.
Remember, it's just a conspiracy.
That's why they are throwing everything they can at it.
Q "

kosko

Peacock
Gold Member

Also, :alien: EZRA :alien: .
Notice the subtle hints...

Son went from being in mothers arms to father's as the now dress up doll.

Father is bisexual as he has the 'smirk' and frail body language. (What is the smirk? Go see the Anderson Cooper post.)

Father is likely a hardcore Jewish leftist.

You have to wonder who molested the father as kid for him to know transfer that demon to his son.

Lastly, this will sound gross but I just think this father is pushing his son to be his fantasy to make it easier to (continue to) abuse the kid.