Joe Biden thread

60,000,000+ Americans probably agree with Joe here. These 60,000,000 should never have the ability to determine the direction of a civilized society.

Another thing that has gone down the memory hole - Biden, during the primaries, proposed NO JAIL TIME for any white collar criminals -not really a surprise for a senator from Delaware - white liberals and 'antifa' are nothing but useful idiots for globalists corporations and they literally think they are fighting 'the man'.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Can't confirm these 4 chan posts by an OAN reporter, Chanel Rion. But if she really posted them and her claims are true, it's going to nuke the entire DNC party.

Sources

Last edited:
it's going to nuke the entire DNC party.
Unfortunately, I don't think it will. Sex with minors means NOTHING to democrats, they advocate lowering the age of consent to what any decent person would consider pedophilia. I don't doubt at this point, given ties to ex-mossad private security (Black Cube), Epstein, crime families (isn't Pelosi the daughter of mafia?) the dems /globalists will engage in outright assassination and murder to get back in office. A few underage kids mean nothing to these sociopaths.

A very similar turning point happened with the fall of the Roman Republic.

redonion

Woodpecker

Guliani was on Fox and Friends this morning and said:

"Those photographs are disgusting, and they make him a national security risk for the United States of America because every photograph I have, China has plus a lot more. They reveal federal crimes, they reveal disgusting sexual behavior, and then they reveal sexual behavior..."

It's really looking like this /pol post, and the ones from Chanel above, are going to be true.

kosko

Peacock
Gold Member
Unfortunately, I don't think it will. Sex with minors means NOTHING to democrats, they advocate lowering the age of consent to what any decent person would consider pedophilia. I don't doubt at this point, given ties to ex-mossad private security (Black Cube), Epstein, crime families (isn't Pelosi the daughter of mafia?) the dems /globalists will engage in outright assassination and murder to get back in office. A few underage kids mean nothing to these sociopaths.

A very similar turning point happened with the fall of the Roman Republic.
You watch too many movies. If the Dems were that brazen they would have put lead in Trump a long time ago. Dems can barely hold an error-free State Primary, too many people give them credit as some sophisticated operation when they are a pack of bumbling fools.

This type of behaviour in abusing children is still repulsive to the majority of people. Sure, the establishment Dems are gross and hacks but the loudest person in the room does not mean that it speaks for the whole room. You are conflating the loud degenerates of the extreme part of the Dems base versus somewhat normal mainstream types who represent a large chunk of society. The vast majority of people won't have anything to do with a child diddler and will dump Biden and just sit home. If they don't like Trump, they won't vote for anyone and will just drink wine/beer on election night instead.

If this is all true and it does come out at the very least it nukes this election for the Dems, which would connect with the theory from the start that the Dems were mailing it in and not really running a real campaign. The Dems must have known Biden was DOA for months now but were too far along to do anything and just crossed their fingers they would get to the finish line and cover up the dirt if they won.

You watch too many movies
i don't watch movies :)
If the Dems were that brazen they would have put lead in Trump a long time ago
Not in Trump, but in Epstien, Seth Rich, Vince Foster, the list is quite long.
Dems can barely hold an error-free State Primary, too many people give them credit as some sophisticated operation when they are a pack of bumbling fools.
Bumbling fools can still produce mobs of violent thugs. When you have a lot of power you don't have to be as careful or clever. Germans, at the end of WWII said americans fought like 'fat men' - they didn't mean this in a condescending way, they meant they had overwhelming firepower and didn't have to be as tactical, which was true.

kosko

Peacock
Gold Member

Edit. I don't think the above picture on the right is him. But I do remember his teeth being different, like this one:

He has money. Those teeth on the right are veneers 100%.

An easy fix for a monied person to hide that they do hard drugs is to get new teeth, couple that with never wearing short sleeve shirts and you can hide it to normies very easily.

Apparently, for reformed drug users they can spot a hard drug user a mile away, something about the eyes which they can read to tell if a person is high in photos/videos.

Hypno

Crow
#BidenCrimeFamily

Trump should demand that in light of the corruption from both Ukraine and China, and the link to Joe himsel, that Joe resign now for the sake of the country.

The probably result would be that Joe doesn't resign, but it underlines the corruption and underlines that Kamala might become President.

If he does resign, I don't think they can just substitue Warren or Bernie or Pete Butt. I think Kamala has to move to President on the ticket, and she can name anyone (Hillary, etc.) as Veep if elected.

More details here: https://www.zerohedge.com/political...bunking-over-fired-prosecutor-giuliani-teases

Timothy Crow

Sparrow
They are all dangerous and have nothing but bad intentions for ordinary people. If he loses it just gives us a small break but I am not even sure of that.

Hypno

Crow
The corruption emails warrant a full FBI investigation.

Also, an FBI investigation as to why was no previous investigation of either the corruption emails or the supposed underage pictures on his laptop, warrant a full FBI investigation.

Trump should tweet @Kamala - if elected President, will you make the Biden Crime Family repay the bribes they received from Ukraine and Chyna?

Hypno

Crow
Giuliani: “We can deal with the process all you want, but nobody dealt with the process when they stole Donald Trump’s tax returns and published it without verifying anything, and they don’t even have an unnamed source for it,” he continued. “What’s the difference between that and this? This has three people on the record, now four. It’s a hard drive and text messages. If you read them, it’s almost impossible it’s not Hunter Biden’s.”

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Edit. I don't think the above picture on the right is him. But I do remember his teeth being different, like this one:
Follow up on the questionable "meth teeth" photo. It confirmed my suspicion it is a different person.

Edit.

"Here's how I got it," Guiliani began. "Hunter Biden dropped a laptop off to a repairman to repair it. The repairman took it, and Hunter Biden signed a receipt for it, which I have right here."

Guiliani explained that Hunter Biden never returned to pick up the computer, and per store policy, after 90 days, the laptop became the property of the merchant.

According to Guiliani, the merchant became concerned when he heard talk about the Biden Ukraine scandal on TV, so he opened up the laptop to see if he had evidence in a criminal case. He says the merchant found information that contradicted the Biden narrative on Ukraine.

Crowder continued to press the former mayor to verify the authenticity of the hard drive and emails alleged to belong to Hunter Biden. Guiliani claimed, "The very morning this [New York Post story] came out, Hunter Biden's lawyer called the [computer repair] merchant and asked him if he could have the hard drive back."

Crowder asked Guiliani if he had evidence of the correspondence between Hunter Biden's lawyer and the computer repairman.

"[Biden's lawyer] actually did it by telephone and by email and we have the email," Guiliani said.

Last edited:

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
Democrats to make up for their creation of the KKK created affirmative action in institutions and corporations.

Affirmative action institutionalizes mass incompetence and results in crackhead grown ass men sons Meth Krack Kluster Fooks like this...

Clearly Rudy has been sitting on this for a while, knew MSM would sensor the hell out of it leading to forbidden fruit syndrome where every online gossip from Daily Mail and blog vlog reposts faster than MSM and Social Media platforms can remove while Gab, Parler and LBRY etc run with it to the roses as we are in the final stretch of our 4 year Presidential horse race.

All the while Trump patting himself on the back that he always behaved legally in Rudy's eyes and raised his kids with No Drinking, No Smoking and No Drugs!

The Timing of these drops excels Wikileaks on Hilldabeasts emails in 2016. Better than a well timed nutt.