Joe Biden thread

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
I wonder what odds are out there for Biden replacements?

Hillary Clinton - ?
Cuomo - ?
Newsome - ?

I think the powers that be realize that Joe simply cannot run, he can barely get through a softball lobbed interview. If I had to guess they will pick Cuomo.

monsquid

Woodpecker
Dems are screwed and they are their own worst enemy. Honestly though, Joe can survive this but he needs to stick to his guns Trump style.

Cr33pin said:
Foolsgo1d said:
People still think Joe Biden and DJT are going to make/break the USA. :laugh:

They're both the same and Trump is attacked because they want to make him look like an outsider so all the bored nationalists dont panic and start real shit with the authorities.
Comments like this are pretty retarded.

I suppose you think there would be no difference if Hillary Clinton would have won in 2016 right? :rolleyes:
We've had this argument for years now with the above posters, Cr33pin

It exposes them, time and again. They hate Trump now and shill for Biden. It's pretty pathetic.

griffinmill

Kingfisher
Hypno said:
I don't fully believe his accuser. Fingering a chick right out of the blue in a corridor of some building in the middle of the day? Could she not have squirmed away in time as he was sliding his hand up her dress?

I'd say he came up to her, propositioned her, touched her in some way, but big deal.

The really good thing about this (probably mostly false) accusation is that the dirty tactics used by the Democrats is now - waddaya know - coming around to bite them in the ass, and for that we should all be thankful. They didn't appear to realise that their BELIEVE ALL WOMENZ dogma is not sustainable.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
griffinmill said:
I don't fully believe his accuser. Fingering a chick right out of the blue in a corridor of some building in the middle of the day? Could she not have squirmed away in time as he was sliding his hand up her dress?

I'd say he came up to her, propositioned her, touched her in some way, but big deal.

The really good thing about this (probably mostly false) accusation is that the dirty tactics used by the Democrats is now - waddaya know - coming around to bite them in the ass, and for that we should all be thankful. They didn't appear to realise that their BELIEVE ALL WOMENZ dogma is not sustainable.
Or the Democrat machine uses this as a reason for pushing Joe aside to get someone who is more mentally cognizant than Joe is. Such as Newsome or Cuomo.

griffinmill

Kingfisher
It_is_my_time said:
griffinmill said:

Or the Democrat machine uses this as a reason for pushing Joe aside to get someone who is more mentally cognizant than Joe is. Such as Newsome or Cuomo.
Good theory and it has a ring of truth to it.

We all have eyes and ears and can see Joe's fast mental deterioration in real time. There's no way in hell he's going to be able to competently handle potentially 8 years in office when he's like this now at nearly 80. The DNC must be questioning their choice.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
griffinmill said:
It_is_my_time said:
Good theory and it has a ring of truth to it.

We all have eyes and ears and can see Joe's fast mental deterioration in real time. There's no way in hell he's going to be able to competently handle potentially 8 years in office when he's like this now at nearly 80. The DNC must be questioning their choice.
TBH, I don't think the DNC ever seriously considered winning with Joe Biden. There are one of two things likely at play...

#1) The elites who own both parties are happy with Trump and wanted Biden to run so they can have someone lose gracefully to Trump and the DNC is paid very well to go along with it all. Bernie would likely crush Trump, especially with him touting national healthcare at a time of a health epidemic, and no help offered from the establishment of either party.

#2) The elites don't care and will let the DNC do their own thing. If that is the case the only person the DNC fears more than Trump is Bernie. So they used Biden to get the minority and older white vote to take out Bernie in the primary. Bernie is now gone so the DNC can open it back up to a replacement. That replacement likely being Hillary, Newsome or Cuomo.

I guess we will see their hand by how they play this.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
Blade Runner said:
Cr33pin said:
Foolsgo1d said:
People still think Joe Biden and DJT are going to make/break the USA. :laugh:

They're both the same and Trump is attacked because they want to make him look like an outsider so all the bored nationalists dont panic and start real shit with the authorities.
Comments like this are pretty retarded.

I suppose you think there would be no difference if Hillary Clinton would have won in 2016 right? :rolleyes:
We've had this argument for years now with the above posters, Cr33pin

It exposes them, time and again. They hate Trump now and shill for Biden. It's pretty pathetic.
And who are you Mr Big Brain?

Me stating Trump is the same old same old is me wanting HRC in power? Two tribes are in charge of the USA and Europe and you think supporting one over the other EXPOSES me? :laugh:

Clowns like you make me know I am hitting the mark because you can not see anything outside of a you vs them divide and conquer tactic.

I've laid this out to other pro Trump fanatics in the DJt thread with 0 replies and arguments so here it is again.

Explain the following;

- Iran
- Yemen
- Supporting Saudia Arabia - Greatest ally now determined to destroy US oil production
- Destroying Syria and claiming oil fields through Genie energy
- Rex Tillerson
- John Bolton
- Javanka
- Epstein
- Gun right removal through technicalities such as red flag laws
- US Patriot Act being used against US and EU citizens
- Telling Iraqis they have no right to tell US invaders to leave and if pushed the US will ruin Iraq through trade and financial punitive methods. Yes they actually stated this.

- Mexi-Narco state aided by US FEd funded agencies
- Venezuela. Stealing funds located in US banks and giving it to some guy name Guido who is nothing but a puppet. Designating Maduro as a mass murderer and drugs baron.

Lately a US-backed assassination squad was intercepted and rightly killed with 2 survivors in venezuela led by a suspected US-trained former soldier with modern weaponry and gear.

But sure I want HRC to win elections and push forth the other tribes ideals!

You claim to "know these types of people" relating to me but you clearly dont know your arse from your elbow. I can dispise both sides and I can laugh at you sucking up one sides propaganda because your king is on the throne saying all the right things, like a battered wife waiting for her cheating husband to stop fucking other women.

Battered wives know very little of the truth.

Crow

Two points here:

-This guy is an absolute joke, he doesn't know crap about science. Trump has exercised remarkably good judgment on the global warming and anti-hydroxychloroquine scams, both set up by the corrupt medical establishment that Biden and pozzed blue staters, the kind of "science" they religiously believe in.

-Biden is building confidence, and the Dem establishment is rallying behind those kinds of attacks on Trump. They may well be as self-deluded now as they were in 2016 when they believed in the cargo cult of fake Wisconsin polls and that they, along with enough celebrities, can will Hildabeast into the White House. They believe in Russiagate, think that Biden did no (or little) wrong in the Ukraine ("it's been debunked!"). It's like Jim Jones, scientology and ISIS rolled into one giant blue state cult, so they are now starting to rally behind the geezer molester in another massive bout of collective self-dellusion.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
I don't get the sense that they think Joe winning is likely, and frankly they don't particularly care. They're phoning it in. Maybe Trump gets caught with his pants down on something massive. Maybe not. At the end of the day they're still pulling in political wins hand over fist, so why do they care if Joe gets elected? Joe losing is in many ways actually in their interest. If he wins then they could possibly be stuck with him for 8 years or they might have to pull a messy succession during a time of political unrest. If he loses then they walk all over Trump for another 4 years before putting their preferred globopedo candidate in for 8. Maybe even Buttgig by then. Heck. Maybe another R party fraud just to keep the dissidents neutered.

Remember the sense of desperate hysteria when Trump was first elected? The rank-and-file globopedo didn't know the fix was in and they really thought they were all going to get their door kicked in at 3am before being imprisoned for life on child trafficking/rape charges.

Now? There's no sense of fear from them whatsoever. "Play pretend for a while and run out the clock". Joe is just a fallguy to allow the credible passage of another 4 years of "trust the plan, but lube up in the meanwhile".

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
I don't get the sense that they think Joe winning is likely, and frankly they don't particularly care. They're phoning it in. Maybe Trump gets caught with his pants down on something massive. Maybe not. At the end of the day they're still pulling in political wins hand over fist, so why do they care if Joe gets elected? Joe losing is in many ways actually in their interest. If he wins then they could possibly be stuck with him for 8 years or they might have to pull a messy succession during a time of political unrest. If he loses then they walk all over Trump for another 4 years before putting their preferred globopedo candidate in for 8. Maybe even Buttgig by then. Heck. Maybe another R party fraud just to keep the dissidents neutered.

Remember the sense of desperate hysteria when Trump was first elected? The rank-and-file globopedo didn't know the fix was in and they really thought they were all going to get their door kicked in at 3am before being imprisoned for life on child trafficking/rape charges.

Now? There's no sense of fear from them whatsoever. "Play pretend for a while and run out the clock". Joe is just a fallguy to allow the credible passage of another 4 years of "trust the plan, but lube up in the meanwhile".
Yep, if the Democrats really wanted to win they would run Bernie with a female and/or minority VP. His message would be strongly about a nationalist healthcare system during the time of a national pandemic and a failed system in place that bankrupts families. Bernie would be correct in criticizing the bailout for billionaires while the working class gets $1,200 or less.

But the Democrats objective isn't to outright win, it is "if we can win within these parameters, then we will take the win, if not, oh well". The parameters being:

- Keep everyone divided and bickering among themselves.
- Don't get the people to champion pro-worker/safety net expansion
- Deflect to "Orange Man Bad" when voters ask about a safety net.

And Joe Biden is the PERFECT candidate to fit this criteria.

Deepdiver

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Hildebeast raised $2 Million for Bumbling Stumbling Joe... Looks like she is proving to the DNC that she can bail them out before the Dems convention in more ways than one...

Kurgan

Kingfisher
This saying from Biden proves to me how much the Democratic Party is a frenemy to Black America. While not an enemy to the degree the Republican Party is with Black America, the Democrats act like a good friend to get their support by reminding them of the good they did like LBJ signing the 1964 Civil Rights Act and getting Obama elected. Then they're an enemy by playing on their fears and emotions like scaremongering them to vote for them like saying Republicans will bring back slavery and segregation if they're elected. Biden did it in 2012 with telling a Black church Romney would have them in chains and John Kerry in 2004 saying Bush would re institute segregation if re-elected. The Democrats are also the party of gentrification too (most cities are run by them too).

Also, Democrats also downplay and dehumanize Republican efforts to improve relationships and leadership as tokenism putting them in a no-win scenario on diversity. They've been doing that to them for years and it's with other demographic groups too. Republicans are damned if they do, damned if they don't so they don't bother with diversity.

Last edited: