Joe Biden thread

Canopus

Kingfisher
Supreme Court packing/dismantling, immediate amnesty for all undocumented immigrants, overhaul or elimination of the Electoral College, and prosecution or demonetization of Trump donors are all things I've recently heard liberal friends (well, erstwhile friends) of mine say the Dems should do the second they get into power, whether it's 2020 or 2024. While unsurprising, it's still incredible to hear them grit that out with 100% bitter sincerity. This no longer seems about improving the climate, equal rights for [XYZ demographic], or a "woman's right to choose." I really do think they want nothing less than the most vicious, lasting retribution possible for the last four years.

Some of them say the last four years have given them trauma, and I totally believe it. These are more like the reactions of wounded feral animals.

Thomas More

Hummingbird
Seems Biden has transmitted dementia to H-dawg II. No precedant for how it may have happened.

These democrats are so used to having lots of 000s, they can't be expected to tell the difference between 220,000 and 220,000,000, or even 220,000,000,000. They're just numbers. What, do you expect these guys to be some kind of nerd, with the thick glasses and the calculator in the pocket?

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
"key domestic contacts"

gework

Ostrich
Gold Member
I think the WSJ was about to do a story today but heard they chickened out.

They have published at least one and it's not flattering to Hunter. The mainstream-adjacent publications that have covered this properly are: NYPost, Fox News and WSJ are all News Corp. (Murdoch). Murdoch is not a globalist. He is a rare free-agent who is in it for himself; with no affiliation to groups like The CFR, Trilateral etc. that all other high-level media moguls are part of. RT has also covered it heavily.

1st article: https://archive.is/xLsw8

There are about five on the laptop from hell.

As noted earlier. It seems apparent the Dem-MSM complex are running scared. According to what's been put out The FBI knew that Bannon and associates were in possession of the laptop, which they tried to obtain from him in August when they arrested him aboard the Chinese dissident billionaire's (Gou) yacht. Guo's media frontman (Ding) was talking about the laptop in late September and said the contents had been sent to Crazy Nancy (Pelosi) and The DOJ. So they knew this was coming, which was why Twitter was ready to go nuclear on blocking this story's spread.

It appears that there could be another source of information from these Chinese (Gou and Ding), both of whom have been photographed with Guiliani/Bannon. As Ding has mentioned that there are video(s) of Hunter Biden being given pre-teen girl(s) to violently sexually assault. He states these were videos recorded by The CCP. So why would Hunter have them on his laptop? There is also a rumour of another laptop in Ukraine. It seems everyone has Hunter's laptop, but himself.

Compare how Guiliani or Trump deal with attacks, like muh Russians or (((Borat))). They deny. No one has denied HB's laptop. They either refuse to answer or call it a smear.

@Cobra - I believe you are a lawyer. Do you have any insight into what legal proceedings against The Biden Crime Family might look like and how that could play out? It seems they took Manafort down for less than what the Bidens have done. And the three years of "muh Russians" was based on rumours from Hillary flunkies. Obviously The FBI is not going to do anything,Barr is apparently useless. How would action be taken. It almost seems as Republicans don't know how to take any action.

Curious if Hilldabeast sold influence in the State Dept and Creepy Uncle Joe sold influence in the White House what was Barry Obama's cut? Where did he hide his cut... Old family bank accounts in Indonesia?

Possibly laundered through wholesale hot dot purchases.

On independents. I think there is enough info to make enough people swing to Trump or 3rd party or abstaining. Independents must more discerning, empirical and suspicious of cartelism and the emerging one-party-Demorcart-society. I read a report from an allegedly neutral think tank the produced a report called something like a disinformation Index. Who was at the top? NYT. The bottom? Breitbart. Reasoning: Breitbart is Russian influence peddling. Nothing on NYT pushing lies for 3rd years on Russian influence peddling. Anyway, their report had traffic levels for sites and Breitbart was listed at 66 million visit or visitors per month. The dissident right sites get a lot of traffic and they will be shared by their Republican friends. There will be some eggheads that will only see CNN and ABC, but enough will be able to see Hunter's former business partners coming out and dishing the dirt on The Biden Crime Family, which validates the authenticity of the laptop from hell. And I think independents will be suspicious with MSM's obvious cover-up and batting for Joe.

Last edited:
Christopher Balding is a professor who lived and taught in China. I follow him for investment research purposes, he is regarded as an expert on the region. He just posted an insane document:

Peacock
Gold Member
Kunty Kamala must be rubbing her hands with glee in the background.
Thankfully, the only way she would be POTUS is due to mass ballot fraud.

She can actually win without massive fraud this time around; she has a billion+ in campaign money, the MSM shilling for her, the covid hysteria aimed at Rep Boomers and the full weight of the GAFA/tech algorithms working to suppress real news and feed voters bad propaganda.

ball dont lie

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Christopher Balding is a professor who lived and taught in China. I follow him for investment research purposes, he is regarded as an expert on the region. He just posted an insane document:

Balding is one of the best sources for information about China. He had an excellent blog when he was in China and then went coronavirus weirdo for a while. It looks like he has delivered some incredible goods with this report.

He was publishing information about the Chinese economy that was peerless for many years. He was in country, working in Shenzhen. I looked through some of the report, it is very well done.

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
Deepdiver said:
Curious if Hilldabeast sold influence in the State Dept and Creepy Uncle Joe sold influence in the White House what was Barry Obama's cut? Where did he hide his cut... Old family bank accounts in Indonesia?

Possibly laundered through wholesale hot dot purchases.

@gework "what are wholesale hot dot purchases?"