Joe Biden thread

Cobra

Hummingbird
Gold Member
They have published at least one and it's not flattering to Hunter. The mainstream-adjacent publications that have covered this properly are: NYPost, Fox News and WSJ are all News Corp. (Murdoch). Murdoch is not a globalist. He is a rare free-agent who is in it for himself; with no affiliation to groups like The CFR, Trilateral etc. that all other high-level media moguls are part of. RT has also covered it heavily.

1st article: https://archive.is/xLsw8

There are about five on the laptop from hell.

As noted earlier. It seems apparent the Dem-MSM complex are running scared. According to what's been put out The FBI knew that Bannon and associates were in possession of the laptop, which they tried to obtain from him in August when they arrested him aboard the Chinese dissident billionaire's (Gou) yacht. Guo's media frontman (Ding) was talking about the laptop in late September and said the contents had been sent to Crazy Nancy (Pelosi) and The DOJ. So they knew this was coming, which was why Twitter was ready to go nuclear on blocking this story's spread.

It appears that there could be another source of information from these Chinese (Gou and Ding), both of whom have been photographed with Guiliani/Bannon. As Ding has mentioned that there are video(s) of Hunter Biden being given pre-teen girl(s) to violently sexually assault. He states these were videos recorded by The CCP. So why would Hunter have them on his laptop? There is also a rumour of another laptop in Ukraine. It seems everyone has Hunter's laptop, but himself.

Compare how Guiliani or Trump deal with attacks, like muh Russians or (((Borat))). They deny. No one has denied HB's laptop. They either refuse to answer or call it a smear.

@Cobra - I believe you are a lawyer. Do you have any insight into what legal proceedings against The Biden Crime Family might look like and how that could play out? It seems they took Manafort down for less than what the Bidens have done. And the three years of "muh Russians" was based on rumours from Hillary flunkies. Obviously The FBI is not going to do anything,Barr is apparently useless. How would action be taken. It almost seems as Republicans don't know how to take any action.

Possibly laundered through wholesale hot dot purchases.

On independents. I think there is enough info to make enough people swing to Trump or 3rd party or abstaining. Independents must more discerning, empirical and suspicious of cartelism and the emerging one-party-Demorcart-society. I read a report from an allegedly neutral think tank the produced a report called something like a disinformation Index. Who was at the top? NYT. The bottom? Breitbart. Reasoning: Breitbart is Russian influence peddling. Nothing on NYT pushing lies for 3rd years on Russian influence peddling. Anyway, their report had traffic levels for sites and Breitbart was listed at 66 million visit or visitors per month. The dissident right sites get a lot of traffic and they will be shared by their Republican friends. There will be some eggheads that will only see CNN and ABC, but enough will be able to see Hunter's former business partners coming out and dishing the dirt on The Biden Crime Family, which validates the authenticity of the laptop from hell. And I think independents will be suspicious with MSM's obvious cover-up and batting for Joe.

@gework Sorry brother, I'm a CPA and a Finance Professional but not a lawyer. Therefore, Tax law and Business Law are about as much as I'm qualified in and there are others here that know even that better than me.

gework

Ostrich
Gold Member

This seems to be the best Dem commentators have at the moment.

Lude has dropped a Hunter Biden x-rated video. This is not a direct link.

Oh dear. The son from hell is getting double the search traffic of Kamala Harris.

Last edited:

MRAll134

Kingfisher

This seems to be the best Dem commentators have at the moment.

Lude has dropped a Hunter Biden x-rated video. This is not a direct link.

Oh dear. The son from hell is getting double the search traffic of Kamala Harris.

Is it seriously Hunter in a sextape? You can tell it is him? I won't be able to click on that :)

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Gentlemen, video of HB has just been released.

Source (link): "It should go without saying - SPREAD THIS EVERYWHERE.

Twitter bombs. Facebook bombs. EVERYWHERE Dems are posting. Download this video and re-up everywhere you can, because Biden needs to go down in flames.

And emphasize that China *IS* blackmailing Biden, and has total control over him via worse blackmail than this, when you do.
-------
A Hunter Biden sex tape was just released by G News (the outlet that's been working with Giuliani).

It shows a woman giving Hunter a footjob.

The Chinese did a poor job of censoring it, so I went in and re-censored it.

This shows you the kind of blackmail China has on Biden - which is FAR WORSE than just this.

But this should dispel any notion that this is mere "Russian Propaganda," but fully demonstrate that China has full control of the entire Biden Administration.

Obviously, this clip is still NSFW (link), despite the censor bar.
"

Note: Click on the Source (link) to go to the page of censored video if you wish not to see the NSFW video, which I avoided.

Meanwhile...

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Source (link): "In the other photo of Hunter, released by GNews, he's wearing his dead brother's dogtags, as he does a woman from behind.

We don't know who the woman is in the photo, and anyway, I cropped her out. #LaptopFromHell
"

Note: Removed cropped HB image. Go to the Source's page to view the picture.

Last edited:

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
Soooooo... Coonsie the Biden suckophant auctioned off his daughter like pre puberty Brooke Shields in Pretty Baby to STDs Crack Pipe Hunter for just the promise of an intro to the Biden's CCP paymasters - quite the demented demonic devious degenerate profitable Dem US Senate racket if you can get in on it...

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
So after watching the Bobolinski presser where he dropped the big guy was Chairman Joe Bomb - then an interview with Sen (R) Wisc Ron Johnson who was surprised that former Navy LT Bobolinski gave his 3 cell phones with all emails and texts to the said same FBI that has been sitting on Hunters real Macbook since the FBI subpoenaed it and signed receipt for it back in Dec 2019 - a whole year of Globalist FBI stonewalling running defense for the Biden/Obama/Clinton CFR Global Crime Cartels ...

It has become evident to me that Bobolinski is just trying to get in front of the prosecution of the Bidens who will be sacrificed by the Clinton/Obama Arkancide squad when Trump sweeps in a massive Electoral College Blow Out - then we See either Rudy or a Rudy hand picked and MAGA vetted AG appointed to run the 14th Amendment Military Tribunals on all the Obama Biden embeds that have launched multiple coups against Trump, MAGA and the USA in favor of the CCP-CFR-CoL DAVOS WEF agenda.

gework

Ostrich
Gold Member
Is it seriously Hunter in a sextape? You can tell it is him? I won't be able to click on that :)

It's a bit dark, but it looks like him. And Twitter think so too since they blocked it. It is a 15 minute video of seemingly a woman using her feet to get Hunter off, while he lays back like a slob and bombs crack. Given that the woman says nothing, I imagine she is a pro.

I always found foot fetish to be revolting. I don't know why. It seems a very prostitue act.

It's had 400K views in about two hours. Hopefully this will be another Striesand effect. You can still post the photos from it, so let the Dems see on Twitter. Lude intimates they will be releasing a new video every hour.

A good angle for T. And at rallies.

Last edited:
This was the girl that Joe Biden was feeling up on camera in front of her dad when they were taking the Senator family pictures back when Joe was VP.

Lauren Witzke

@LaurenWitzkeDE

·
7h

US Senate candidate, DE

BIG BREAKING NEWS: "Sources close to and with deep knowledge of the investigation, have informed me that Chris Coons' DAUGHTER in addition to seven other underage girls are also featured on [Hunter Biden's] laptop."

Last edited: