Joe Biden thread

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
Do not click on any questionable links boys, let the autists deal with that shit.

But remember this is nothing unless people go to prison over it and I dont mean some low level patsy who pressed the wrong buttons. The big mega banks are getting away with massive fraud and illegal tampering of markets and precious metals that stretch back 10+ years so dont get your hopes up about this yet.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Source: "There seems to be some confusion over the Hunter Biden materials being released today.

None of the materials released today include underage participants.

These are being released by GNews, the news organization that has been working with Giuliani, and who originally handed him the materials, as well as several to news organizations.

You will not be seeing any illegal materials released by GNews.

Leftists are spreading the lie that these materials released today contain images of his niece (they don't) to scare people away from seeing the kinds of blackmail China has on the Bidens.
"

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
Well good and bad news - Creepy Uncle Joe Knew everything - and - the FBI has the evidence...

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Joe Biden is truly a disgusting, sickening evil man.

...a whistleblower has identified as a copy of the complete diary of Ashley Blazer Biden, the 39-year-old daughter of Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden, dating from during the 2020 presidential campaign.

In the diary, which our source says belongs to the former vice president’s daughter, the author writes of her struggle with drug abuse. Ashley Biden’s struggle with drugs was widely publicized in 2009.

According to our source, the diary also details Ashley Biden’s unhealthy relationship with sex, and the “probably not appropriate” showers she shared as a young girl with her father, Joe Biden.

@JohnRivers: "this stuff is so gross

they supposedly got Biden's daughter's diary, where she writes that he molested her, and that's why she's a drug-abusing nympho
---
this is much worse, to me, than the Hunter videos which are also dropping, but which i'm not gonna watch, i get it, he did drugs with hookers

but if Joe Biden molested his own daughter, that's kind of a big deal
"

@JohnRivers: "Yet Another Biden Drop
this is like the 3rd in the past 3 hours
--
"Hunter Biden suggested setting up a shell company to do business with a Chinese firm in order to avoid registering as a foreign agent, and to be able to bid on contracts with the U.S. government, according to documents from May 2017
obtained by The Daily Caller News Foundation.

A day after sending the message, Biden arranged a meeting between his father, Joe Biden, and Tony Bobulinski
"

Last edited:

kosko

Peacock
Gold Member
Why? Nobody is watching it because they want to see some perverted shit. This is a crime that the FBI refuses to investigate! The "Autistic Crew" is the only way this crime can go punished.

So many bad things can legally happen with stuff related to underage material. It puts millions of people at risk, leaving them liable, by exposing their internet details to nasty material.

I am using a Canadian legal example, but it could be similar in the USA. If this video was based in Canada and his niece, then everyone viewing it could be charged and put on the sex offender list. Having any sort of underage material on any internet-connected device can leave you exposed to underage trafficking laws - it is an easy legal trap they set up here to ding anyone with possession of underage material on their phone or computer.

Plus, Hunter is a dumb crack head and isn't on the ticket. Sure, the Biden family is messed up and perverted, but this really does not impact Joe unless the business details or Joe being a pedo are connected to this.

All the Hunter sex/drugs junk is doing is activating Trump's Base and Rs to show up - it won't register in mainstream America. The business dealings are important as that has a link to Joe Biden - all this sex/drug stuff is distractions right now IMO.

PillBoxer

Sparrow
So many bad things can legally happen with stuff related to underage material. It puts millions of people at risk, leaving them liable, by exposing their internet details to nasty material.

I am using a Canadian legal example, but it could be similar in the USA. If this video was based in Canada and his niece, then everyone viewing it could be charged and put on the sex offender list. Having any sort of underage material on any internet-connected device can leave you exposed to underage trafficking laws - it is an easy legal trap they set up here to ding anyone with possession of underage material on their phone or computer.

Plus, Hunter is a dumb crack head and isn't on the ticket. Sure, the Biden family is messed up and perverted, but this really does not impact Joe unless the business details or Joe being a pedo are connected to this.

All the Hunter sex/drugs junk is doing is activating Trump's Base and Rs to show up - it won't register in mainstream America. The business dealings are important as that has a link to Joe Biden - all this sex/drug stuff is distractions right now IMO.

You’re partially correct. The reason this matters is because Joe Biden put him in a place to earn the kind of money it takes to pay for the perverted lifestyle he lived. That’s American reputation and influence cashed in for a cheap foot job and some crack. He doesn’t get that without daddy’s help.

I don’t generally care if a person gets a foot job and smokes a crack pipe. That’s your business.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member

No offense, Kosko. I think you're overreacting. To quote what I already posted on this page:

Source: "There seems to be some confusion over the Hunter Biden materials being released today.

None of the materials released today include underage participants.

These are being released by GNews, the news organization that has been working with Giuliani, and who originally handed him the materials, as well as several to news organizations.

You will not be seeing any illegal materials released by GNews.

Leftists are spreading the lie that these materials released today contain images of his niece (they don't) to scare people away from seeing the kinds of blackmail China has on the Bidens.
"

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Noting Roosh's general intent for posting on this forum.
I won't link to the photo.

Yet there is a photo featuring a distinctive ring of what is supposedly Hunter's sister in law.

Along with another photo of a chick with that same ring naked on top of Hunter...