Joe Biden thread

Neo

Pelican
Gold Member
That's the way they're spinning it, but let's put this into context:

39 year old women who are train wrecks, drug abusers, looking to get divorced and into a relationship right away, and have kids too! Do you SYMPATHIZE with these people (even if it's not their fault) or do you hope they don't move next door to you? Would you want them dating someone in your family? Would you VOTE for them? Do we vote for people who have messed up their lives and are morally bankrupt?

This is sort of like a "Married with Children" episode where Al runs for President after he's found a way out of selling shoes but rather instead graft and corruption and doing coke and pretends to care about his fellow working class folks, but instead throws them under the bus?

At least Al Bundy cared about the working class he came from. Biden treats them like chumps.

Many of us on the board are aware of how the influences around us affect our moral and ethical behavior.

Surround yourself with God fearing good people and you have a much better chance of living well. Surround yourself with druggies and morally bankrupt people and you will likely follow in their footsteps.

What I'm getting to here is that many democrats and leftists are complete trainwrecks and this information will just cement their votes further. Further, we know on thus board that many western women fit this type mold, and again this information won't change their minds.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member

gework

Ostrich
Gold Member

They aren't perfect. But it would be preferable to see Newt, Huckabee and Chris Cristie in the next Drumpf admin.; over some of the creatures he has appointed.

One of the biggest puzzles in the Biden crime saga is the nature of Hunter's marriage earlier this year to a Jewish woman half his age. Mutual friends hurridly introduced her and they married six days later. It doesn't make sense.

Last edited:

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member

Anon 'validity' aside.
The idea of average folk not caring about Bumbling Biden would not surprise me.

The Fake News & Deluded DNC ivory tower crowd may well have such a warped perception of what is going on & what is worthwhile.
Especially when all they do is spout "raciss!" or "wussia!".

Edit.
Nine day lid...

Beijing Biden could be dead & we wouldn't even know...

Last edited:

Neo

Pelican
Gold Member
Either he's hoping the polling advantage is real and is just running out the clock or he doesn't want to deal with the fallout from his son. Probably both.

With that said, I can't imagine the pain the guy's going through with all the stuff coming out about his family. It's quite sad, no matter what you think of the guy.

Seeing your family turn out that way must really hit home. Lesson is character is destiny, and eventually the sins and actions you take come back to haunt you, no escape.

Johnny Rico

Woodpecker
Either he's hoping the polling advantage is real and is just running out the clock or he doesn't want to deal with the fallout from his son. Probably both.

With that said, I can't imagine the pain the guy's going through with all the stuff coming out about his family. It's quite sad, no matter what you think of the guy.

Seeing your family turn out that way must really hit home. Lesson is character is destiny, and eventually the sins and actions you take come back to haunt you, no escape.

When I see Joe Biden I see a slave. He was bought 47 years ago as an ambitious young man with a promise of wealth and fame. He was corrupted by this debt and placed in a position far worse than had he made it on his own - take your Gates, Zuckbergs, Bezos and nearly all your powerful politicians just the same.

I don't think Biden is inherently a bad person... But he sold his soul to the Devil. Now he is hostage to usary and the moneylenders want their return on investment. His son used nepotism to generate wealth he didn't earn and showered himself in hedonism, and as we are seeing now, pedophilia. It's similar to the rich Saudi princes who have no accomplishments that hire attractive white prostitutes to deficate on, because, what else is there to do?

Last edited:

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
When I see Joe Biden I see a slave. He was bought 47 years ago as an ambitious young man with a promise of wealth and fame. He was corrupted by this debt and placed in a position far worse than had he made it on his own - take your Gates, Zuckbergs, Bezos and nearly all your powerful politicians just the same.

I don't think Biden is inherently a bad person... But he sold his soul to the Devil. Now he is hostage to usary and the moneylenders want their return on investment. His son used nepotism to generate wealth he didn't earn and showered himself in hedonism, and as we are seeing now, pedophilia. It's similar to the rich Saudi princes who have no accomplishments that hire attractive white prostitutes to deficate on them, because, what else is there to do?

Yet let us not forget all the times these Big Club lackey's actively or knowingly involved themselves in the death & or destruction of others.

I for one have no qualms with the erasure of evil.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
@DonaldJTrumpJr
7h
No one cares about Hunter Biden’s Hookers and Crack (though it would be a big deal if it was me) Americans care that he sold access and influence and held money for his then VP father. They care that the Democrat nominee is the most compromised candidate to ever run for office!

Well then...
Strip them of their security clearances as a first step, if nothing else...!

Edit.
After the Rogan Board. Joe might find the "laptop from hell" somewhat tame...

@JackPosobiec
4h
Hey @joerogan you interested in getting a look at Hunter's laptop? Happy to arrange

Last edited:

Peacock
Gold Member
The real story about Hillary not going to places like Wisconsin is that they knew it wouldn't move the needle, and the optics were becoming counterproductive, with half-empty tarped out high school gyms. So they tried instead to do a demoralization campaign in tandem with the media and pollsters trying to discourage Trump voters by saying it's a done deal for Hillary.

Blitz

Sparrow

These 4chan posts supposedly from Biden campaign offices have the stench of disinformation to them. I'll gladly eat my words if truly nuclear stuff comes out, but they're waiting an awfully long time, for who knows what reason, to empty the chamber. If it's his niece, prove it (obviously can't release pictures of her); if it's his sister, prove it; if there's other under-age girls, prove it (again, no unredacted pics). Otherwise we have pics of a degenerate doing degenerate things that doesn't have anything to do with Joe, except some vague notion that somehow the CCP is using this to blackmail him.

I just went to a freedom/ no mask gathering today where the speakers were going on about Q and the USMCA giving Trump the ability to arrest Trudeau and that our freedom is being guaranteed as we speak by the 'white hats' etc. This is all reaching a singularity one way or another in the next 10 days. My instinct has been that Q and related movements are psyops to lull the aggressive right wing to sleep that "it's being taken care of", and this Hunter hard drive is starting to give off the same vibe. People are voting, time is running out and we're waiting for proof a crack addict nailed his 14yo niece. This doesn't put up warning signs for anyone else?

(again, I want to have to eat my words on this...)