Joe Biden thread

Bizet

Woodpecker
Take it with a grain of salt. Trump repeatedly asks"Where's Hunter?" all the time.

Source: "So... last time this poster posted, he was correct.

This is what he posted last time.

"

I just placed a small bet on Kamala Harris to win the presidency (it's paying $151:1) after reading this.

Last edited:
Seeing instances like this push me closer and closer to outright nihilism.

Most of my work experience is from SBIR contracts where the dev teams are smaller and right leaning, male dominated. I abruptly lost my job in August. The Navy is currently cleaning house as they fear a Trump loss means less money, so the project was cut even though we were green lit in May for another year an a half of funding.

I began looking in July and have set out ~150 applications since. I have received 1 call back and 1 interview, from Lockheed Martin. I ended up not getting the opportunity since I didn't quite have enough experience with the methods they needed implemented. The engineering team ideally wanted to hire a PhD (I only have a BS) since training resources were on the chopping block going into FY 21.

I'm not exactly the type of person to measure dicks but I have to ask myself why someone like me with Math/CS degrees, a TS/SCI, and hobbies that include learning asp.net and Julia out of boredom cannot find work...

But....a whore single mom with a degree in poly sci from the same University as me......can do a 7 month bootcamp to pad her Github with Ruby and Java of all languages.......and get hired at Microsoft in "DevOps", where her day to day role is nagging male developers on JIRA while collecting minimum 120k salary.

Please let me out of the simulation.

For perspective on the insane identity politics involved with “women in STEM”, take a look at what happened to a male software engineer who merely called women naughty curse words on Tinder:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...cGuirk-breaks-silence-grovelling-apology.html

I do not condone how this McGuirk character communicated at all, but Emily Freeman advocating for graphic violence against political opponents is far worse than anything he did.

Like anyone on this forum, in the course of my life I have had some pretty terrible things said to me that should get others fired. Yet in almost all cases absolutely nothing would happen because what was said to us is not a du jour PC gripe and as males we are not, especially if White, established PC protected classes.

Welcome to the Sick New Clown World, partner, which is really just a more disease-infested version of a long-term Clown World.

kosko

Peacock
Gold Member
Not sure why people want HB in the hospital or dead as this helps Joe and is not a good way for a campaign to end. Lots of American families are messed up and it would gather lots of sympathy for Joe.

HB sick or dead and the news focuses on that 24/7 and would essentially blame Trump for being a bully and being responsible. It wouldn't play well for Trump at all.

Also, people need to stop thinking Joe will be replaced iyn the ballot. Not happening. 50 million people have voted already and there isn't any realistic way to pull those ballots and tell these people to go vote again. If Joe is the flawed cursed candidate then he'll have to wear it and take the loss.

Dilated

Robin
This is what I see as the only logical reason to keep any possible nuclear stuff hidden for so long: dump it last Friday night and they shuttle in Hillary or Michelle O and still have a chance. Play a game of chicken until it's too late to replace him with anyone and Trump wins. Maybe the HB suicide/ overdose mentioned above is true and Biden knows what's still out there and the only move is to stay quiet.

What happens in this case to the votes that have already been cast for Biden?

RalphMalph

Sparrow
Seeing instances like this push me closer and closer to outright nihilism.

Most of my work experience is from SBIR contracts where the dev teams are smaller and right leaning, male dominated. I abruptly lost my job in August. The Navy is currently cleaning house as they fear a Trump loss means less money, so the project was cut even though we were green lit in May for another year an a half of funding.

I began looking in July and have set out ~150 applications since. I have received 1 call back and 1 interview, from Lockheed Martin. I ended up not getting the opportunity since I didn't quite have enough experience with the methods they needed implemented. The engineering team ideally wanted to hire a PhD (I only have a BS) since training resources were on the chopping block going into FY 21.

I'm not exactly the type of person to measure dicks but I have to ask myself why someone like me with Math/CS degrees, a TS/SCI, and hobbies that include learning asp.net and Julia out of boredom cannot find work...

But....a whore single mom with a degree in poly sci from the same University as me......can do a 7 month bootcamp to pad her Github with Ruby and Java of all languages.......and get hired at Microsoft in "DevOps", where her day to day role is nagging male developers on JIRA while collecting minimum 120k salary.

Please let me out of the simulation.
Don't you know that life is not fair? And to many so-called managers in the MIL/IND complex you are not as appealing as a whore single mom. I am quite sure there are more than a few here that have similar horror stories just the acronyms they would utilize in telling of the horror are different than yours.

Get over it. Please!!! Otherwise the negativity will drive you to drink, heavily!!!!

gework

Ostrich
Gold Member
Joe Biden's retweets seem to be tanking. Trump gets 20K in an hour. Joe struggles to get 2K.

I presume there will be bigger drops than this. Joe and his family nowhere to be seen.

Does this new drop include/link to Joe? If not, it is just more noise.

The tweet above goes back to the article that proves that Joe and his brother Jim were going to go after one of their female relatives because she had threatened to go to the local police about Hunter's behavior with her child.

It is still noise, the number of undecided voters is very limited and those who support Joe are too brainwashed to care.

Thomas More

Hummingbird
The tweet above goes back to the article that proves that Joe and his brother Jim were going to go after one of their female relatives because she had threatened to go to the local police about Hunter's behavior with her child.

It is still noise, the number of undecided voters is very limited and those who support Joe are too brainwashed to care.

I'm afraid this is right. The situation looks ugly, but there's no smoking gun. This woman doesn't want Hunter around her daughter. Joe and Jill are hostile towards her for this.

It doesn't rise to the level of explicitly knowing of child sexual abuse and covering it up.

I'm afraid this is right. The situation looks ugly, but there's no smoking gun. This woman doesn't want Hunter around her daughter. Joe and Jill are hostile towards her for this.

It doesn't rise to the level of explicitly knowing of child sexual abuse and covering it up.

And even if it did rise to that level, I don't think it would change the election. There are enough brainwashed people who simply would still support Joe to make this a nonstarter. That is the society we live in.

gework

Ostrich
Gold Member
The general population are swayed by a myriad of factors. The monoculture of mainstream makes it look like there are only a few vectors people make decisions on. If you watch real man in the street video you will find average Joes make their minds up based on all sorts of things, often tiny. I remember watching one with a guy who voted for Trump, decided to switch to Biden, and switched back to Trump because of the impeachment, which he though was a joke. The same guy will probably see MSM carrying The Vessel (Biden) as a joke too.

All the Biden leaks need to do is sway 1% and that will be it.

There are a number of thing in play and almost all of them seem to be going for Trump. One of the few that isn't is the fake polls.

Enthusiasm for Biden is very low - some people will forget to vote or not be bothered, particularly the young
Blacks - Drumpf is polling showing historically high approval rate with major defectors from clown world (20 Cent, Ice Cube, Lil Pump, CTheG)
Hola-hola people - polling particularly strong in swing states like FL
Search trends - Drumpf is dominating
Registration - Rs are dominating
Engery - Drumpf is dominating
Demoralisation - Dems are not swaggering
Early voting - looks good for Trump
Higher turnout in heavier R counties

There are going to be people who switch, go 3rd party or don't show up over the Biden leaks. It doesn't have to be much.

Complicated business.