Joe Biden thread

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Oh jeez...

Slim Shady

Ostrich
Gold Member
Obviously they have copies. He didn't mention it for effect, but they obviously exist.

The point is, as @budoslavic said, some CIA/FBI/Covert ops people were surveilling him, and intercepted the package.

I'd hope they sent copies, and not the originals, maybe there was something else in them who knows, or the agents were just dumb and intercepted the package not realizing there would be copies, and revealed themselves. We should stop giving these people too much credit. They're a lot less scary, and a lot dumber than we used to think.

Honestly if no scans exist then this is legacy media showing how dumb they are as my first thought is "who ships that sort of stuff". Don't blame the simpleton courier workers my guess is there is moles in Fox News that did the tipoff to have the documents stolen.

Last edited:

get2choppaaa

Woodpecker
Obviously they have copies. He didn't mention it for effect, but they obviously exist.

The point is, as @budoslavic said, some CIA/FBI/Covert ops people were surveilling him, and intercepted the package.

I'd hope they sent copies, and not the originals, maybe there was somethin else in them who knows, or the agents were just dumb and interception the package not realizing there would be copies, and revealed themselves. We should stop giving these people too much credit. They're a lot less scary, and a lot more dumb than we used to think.
Bannon has the copies. He discussed on his show today. The deep state is very inept and bloated. But.... there is no doubt that they had dossiers on every single thing Joe Biden did, Hunter Biden and James Biden did. Deep state just got lucky for a couple political generations with HW BUSH through OBAMA.... and finally showing their asses.

Cr33pin

Peacock
Gold Member
Take away the sexual abuse angle for a second and its still possible to 'love' an addict into their own demise. This is sick.

Its doubly-sick because - if Hunter were NOT Hunter, i.e. 'looked like Obama's son' - he would've been in prison long, long ago.

Am I reading this wrong or are you saying Hunter Biden is not in prison because of "white privilege" Not Daddy is a big time life long politician privilege?

Thomas More

Hummingbird
Tucker's Biden docs suddenly found. Was there something else encrypted on there? Hidden?

Ha! I can just imagine the crisis inside the company. There is an empty envelope, that previously contained some materials. Where did the materials go?

Sounds like a movie thriller to me. If they don't find the materials, their reputation will be damaged with half the country, not to mention the rest of the world. Finally, they'll be on the outs with the likely winner of next week's election. Queue the tense music.

Did an employee steal it on their own, and stuff it in his locker?

Did a DNC operative commit the dastardly deed?

Did the NSA or some other federal agency abuse the well known back doors they've created into UPS's system?

Time to pursue all these possible paths!

So, which was it? Did an employee have it stuffed in their locker, or behind a conveyor belt? How did they catch the guy? Was he fired? How did he know what the package contained to open it to take the contents?

Was it the FBI? Did management know about it and cooperate with it being taken, and then when the heat was on, they caved, and pressured the FBI to return the materials, after they were copied?

Were the materials copied?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Also, can I get this kind of service next time one of my packages goes missing?

Last edited:

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Tucker's Biden docs suddenly found. Was there something else encrypted on there? Hidden?

Now there could be an easy explanation.

Saw someone say, that another Fox employee may have tampered with the parcel.

Yet at the same time.
If it is not so simple an explanation. If the events required use of 'domestic surveillance'.
The Clowns may well have overplayed their hands & exposed too much...

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
@JamesRosenTV
1h
EXCLUSIVE: A @TheJusticeDept official confirms that in 2019, the @FBI opened up a criminal investigation into "Hunter Biden and his associates," focused on allegations of money-laundering, and that it remains open and active today. More very soon on your @WeAreSinclair stations.

Guess the FBI flunkies better start doing their jobs after a year or so.

I can here it now - "They did not expect Beijing Biden to lose..."

Cobra

Hummingbird
Gold Member

Just crazy how this isn't even "news."

They really expect a guy with an ongoing DOJ investigation to have a chance at the Presidency?

Stepping back a bit...

This of course was the case with Hillary. One fine day, though, Comey just spilled guts on the emails, right about this time frame in 2016.

Will the FBI just ignore things this time?

I'm sure there's more to it as far as 2016 versus the issues now. Seems Biden may be a deeper deep state operative than Hillary for example.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
If they are so blatant with this stuff being out in broad daylight then can you imagine what they did with things such as the Panama papers and Clinton foundation? Journalists and witnesses were suicided and murdered and their cohorts dont believe thats worth investigating.

Where have the real investigators gone to?Those with balls. I cant believe they're all compromised and scared to dig these creatures up.

Is there too much apathy and division for this stuff to reach the light and convince enough people to demand justice?