Joe Biden thread

I'm seriously starting to think this is a conspiracy to get Donald Trump re-elected. Between this and the 8 year old tranny question at his town hall. You wait until the day before the election to tweet something that is suredly going to win you no new votes, yet motivate people who were going to sit it out due to their dislike of Trump into going and voting.

So bizarre.

I tend to agree, not a whole lot of things are making sense re: Bidens campaign decisions

I'm seriously starting to think this is a conspiracy to get Donald Trump re-elected. Between this and the 8 year old tranny question at his town hall. You wait until the day before the election to tweet something that is suredly going to win you no new votes, yet motivate people who were going to sit it out due to their dislike of Trump into going and voting.

So bizarre.

It does make you wonder. I mean, we all know that a Trump win means leftist meltdown, carnage and violence. They doubled down after 2016 so there's absolutely no reason to think they'll finally do some self-reflection this time. As entertaining as it is to watch from a distance, he keeps the populace divided (not because he is divisive, because one half is mentally ill), and those working in the shadows love conflict.

Robert High Hawk

Kingfisher
It does make you wonder. I mean, we all know that a Trump win means leftist meltdown, carnage and violence. They doubled down after 2016 so there's absolutely no reason to think they'll finally do some self-reflection this time. As entertaining as it is to watch from a distance, he keeps the populace divided (not because he is divisive, because one half is mentally ill), and those working in the shadows love conflict.

You raise some good points here, and the reality is that also the left wing media TOTALLY benefits from a Trump presidency. All the divisiveness is great for exciting stories and a captive audience. Also the liberal elites have done very well under his presidency as well. Also the left takes a lot of pleasure and gains a lot from virtue signalling (ie: the resistance etc...), so ultimately it's kind of in their best interest to keep DT around, and probably unwittingly, they pushed forth a man who was one of the worse possible nominees.

I guess it's kind of like how modern attractive women complain about sexism and objectification, yet routinely dress as provocatively as possible. ie; they clearly personally benefit from objectification and cannot help but revel in it.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Then again.
Desperation makes folks do stupid things.

Plus, I said years ago, before the Bumbling Biden campaign :

"Three generations of Lenin's Useful Idiots, have spawned a generation of Useless Idiots."

If the Fake News crowd & the Deluded DNC crowd are largely comprised of college "educated" Clowns.
Makes sense on one hand, that they'd implement an absolute Clown show.

Speaking of which :

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member

FactusIRX

Woodpecker
Then again.
Desperation makes folks do stupid things.

Plus, I said years ago, before the Bumbling Biden campaign :

"Three generations of Lenin's Useful Idiots, have spawned a generation of Useless Idiots."

If the Fake News crowd & the Deluded DNC crowd are largely comprised of college "educated" Clowns.
Makes sense on one hand, that they'd implement an absolute Clown show.

Speaking of which :

If this mental patient actually wins, I’m done. Just done. He’s obviously senile.

fokker

Pelican

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
I don’t mean to make light of mental aging/dementia, but, the nation has to be concerned about Joe’s capacity should he win
Anyone with logic, of course. But this isn’t logic. It’s fear, anger, and hatred. It is emotional voting. Nobody actually thinks biden is a good candidate. I wouldn’t hire him to answer phone calls for me much less run the country. He can’t even manage his own family well. Their whole platform is hating trump.