Joe Biden thread

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
Remember why the FBI and DOJ have done nothing to investigate the Laptop from Hell or Antifa/BLM insurrectionists and why we need to vote for Trump, God and Country to clean house and clean up this Globalists mess:

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
That article seems to be written by someone with inglish as their second language. Lots of weird phrasing and word choices.

Much too criticisms are unworthy of your honor my US Comrade citizen

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
Drumpf is finished!!
Biden is such a turd sandwich. How is possible we've sunk so low? And I'm not talking as a country... I mean as a species.

He is late stages Alzheimer’s. My grandparents were like this before they died, they had no idea where they were at or who I was, or who anyone was. It was sad but that’s what this reminds me of

Johnny Rico

Woodpecker
Biden votes are fueled entirely by Trump Derangement Syndrome. I have yet to meet a single person who actually likes Joe Biden.

Most people don't care about Biden. No one hates him and no one likes him. You're right, it's TDS. Obama got a huge amount of support because he was black and charismatic. Hard not to like him he's a cool dude and a good speaker. Hillary was a cunt no one liked her.

Biden is a boring, senile old white man. Americans are stupid and vote for the most fashionable candidate.

Johnny Rico

Woodpecker

For a moment Joe thought that he was actually the guy in charge

I hate using the term racist. It's a disgusting term that has been manipulated for many different reasons.

Isn't silencing Biden with black soul music, in an attempt to make an old white man with a history of being shitty to black Americans he cannot possibly associate with on a person level - just to get their votes, the definition of racist?

Robert High Hawk

Kingfisher
Biden votes are fueled entirely by Trump Derangement Syndrome. I have yet to meet a single person who actually likes Joe Biden.
This is such a good point and what makes American politics so frustrating. Even though I doubt I would ever vote Democrat, you WANT to have a good viable candidate on the other side, this election it would have been (to a certain extent) good to have a worthy opponent, because that would actually challenge Donald Trump to reign in some of his worse excesses and it would hold him accountable for some of his problems. We get none of that, and if Trump wins, I personally think his less desirable impulses are only going to get worse, where as if he was truly humbled and challenged by an good Democratic opponent (but Trump still won), we could have seen a better Trump in the office. At this point it's all just a joke.