Joe Biden thread

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
Anyone with experience of someone with Dementia with access to stimulants/drugs that could prop them up? How does Biden's handlers hope to have him standing on his own Vs Trump on live TV?

He cant even do a morning interview with canned questions.
I think one of two things are true.

#1) The Democrats will replace Biden before the debates.

#2) The Democrats don't care about 2020 because they know the demographics mean they will run this country top to bottom in 2024. So they are punting on this election. They are not running Bernie because they don't want a candidate that actually offers the working class anything. And they don't want their younger candidates to get exposed by Trump and Trump's base. They will save their powder for a better day.

Transsimian

Ostrich
Gold Member
I think one of two things are true.

#1) The Democrats will replace Biden before the debates.

#2) The Democrats don't care about 2020 because they know the demographics mean they will run this country top to bottom in 2024. So they are punting on this election. They are not running Bernie because they don't want a candidate that actually offers the working class anything. And they don't want their younger candidates to get exposed by Trump and Trump's base. They will save their powder for a better day.
Option #1) seems more likely, Gavin Newsom doesn't have Biden's baggage or handicaps.
option #2) has them vulnerable for 4 years. The presidency still has enough influence to hurt them.

At this point the psyops are becoming so brazen that I wouldn't put it past the oligarchs to have Biden killed by a "Right wing assassin" some time before the debates. It feels like all the rules are out the window and anything is on the table these days.
"White supremacist extremist Rooshan Rooshan gunned down patriot, father, and idol Joseph R. Biden today in what can only be described as a Lone Nut Slaying..."

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
Option #1) seems more likely, Gavin Newsom doesn't have Biden's baggage or handicaps.
option #2) has them vulnerable for 4 years. The presidency still has enough influence to hurt them.
True, but I don't think the DNC fears Trump one iota, and in fact, I think they almost welcome him to win again. He has done nothing to stop their push to take over the country top to bottom, in fact he has gaslight his own base by telling the nation at the SOTU speech he wants to "increase legal immigration". Meanwhile he does nothing to stop the DNC terrorists burning down cities and tearing down statues, and the DNC is able to point at Trump and use him as a lightening rod. So far Trump has been the DNC's greatest ally. Doing nothing to stop them, using empty rhetoric that the DNC can use to stir up their base, and then gaslighting his own base by throwing them under the bus or backing out of promises.

I guess we will see how it plays out.

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member
This ad pops up a lot on YouTube. Biden stumbles over his words “for/to”. You’d think for ads, they’d make sure there’s no flubbed lines. Makes You think he’s so cognitively impaired, this is the best take they could get.

ABeast

Sparrow
At this point the psyops are becoming so brazen that I wouldn't put it past the oligarchs to have Biden killed by a "Right wing assassin" some time before the debates. It feels like all the rules are out the window and anything is on the table these days.
At the same time it seems likely to me that the usual "MKUltra shooter" ops have been disrupted. I have been waiting for some real bad shooting sprees since about week two of lockdown and none have emerged. I can't explain it, but maybe the FBI is being kept on a tighter leash? They may not be the agency that plans this stuff, but they do come in and secure the scene and evidence afterwards and keep it all under wraps. In any case, it is one of those little lights of hope sparkling amid the rampant psy-op madness of 2020.

godfather dust

Ostrich
Gold Member
If they really want Biden to win, they have a lot of tricks they can use as long as Biden makes little to no public appearances.

For example, debates.
Keep the scamdemic going through the debates. Have a virtual/tele-debate. Biden camp gets all questions weeks in advance. They have as many takes as necessary to make it look like his brain isn't Swiss cheese. Worst case deep-fake it.

Really the Corona hoax will do them a lot of good, with mail in voting being the most dangerous tool it puts at their disposal.

An0dyne

Sparrow
I bet Biden won’t debate Trump. He can’t, his brain is shot.

Remember how dementiated he was in the primary debates. He was being left for dead by Dems, then out of nowhere his competitors coalesced around him.

(By the way, I just created that word “dementiated”. I like it)
I agree, there's no way they trot him out like a lamb to slaughter against Trump. He'd be eaten alive. They may use the Wu-Flu as an excuse to cancel debates entirely, or simply say that Trump is so racist/lying/toxic that debates with him are fruitless, hence they're taking the "higher road"by not having them, or perhaps some combination of the two.

Psalm27

Robin
Gold Member
There's no way Creepy Demented Uncle Joe will win this election. They picked probably the only guy who will definitely lose. They want to lose this election. Not sure why but that seems to be the case.
1593163773160.jpg

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
There's no way Creepy Demented Uncle Joe will win this election. They picked probably the only guy who will definitely lose. They want to lose this election. Not sure why but that seems to be the case.
View attachment 23665
The Democrats knew they didn't have a Bill Clinton or a Barack Obama on their roster. So their first goal was to stop Bernie, because Bernie actually spreads the message of "you should demand your government actually help you out". So they found the only way to stop Bernie was to terrify old people into thinking Bernie would take away their Social Security and Medicare and the guy who pushed this message the best was Joe Biden. Add to it, Biden already had connections to the leaders of the African American community so he trounced everyone in South Carolina.

Added bonus is the Democrats don't have to run someone like Kamala Harris or Elizabeth Warren and keep them protected from their own stupid ideas on a national stage at this time.

Democrats will run this country top to bottom in 4 years no matter what. So this election doesn't matter to them, it is only a bonus. It is like being in a stock investment and up 200%, so you sell off your original investment and everything else is the "houses money".

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
It_is_my_time embracing dystopia? No ...

You should change your handle to It is their time.
I don't embrace it, these are just predictions of what will happen if Biden wins. And Biden is very likely to win, Trump is collapsing in the polls and we still have a 2nd round of coronavirus to go and Trump has no way to help all of us pay our bills because he choose to give away all of our money to globalist bankers and financial institutions. Watch the video on Blackrock if you want to know what giant disaster Trump's handling of coronavirus is and why he will likely lose due to to.

Reactions: 911

kel

Pelican
A Trump victory is only valuable symbolically, and maybe will slow things down a bit. That'd be a welcome thing, I'm not shitting on it, but it's not enough to really motivate me. Now is the time for each of us to be preparing our families and communities, because the writing is all over the wall, whether now or a few years from now, this is happening.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
A Trump victory is only valuable symbolically, and maybe will slow things down a bit. That'd be a welcome thing, I'm not shitting on it, but it's not enough to really motivate me. Now is the time for each of us to be preparing our families and communities, because the writing is all over the wall, whether now or a few years from now, this is happening.
Yes, if you are in the west, you may only have 4 months to purchase some little piece of land and a gun with plenty of ammo and meet like minded people, if you have not done so already.

And those are huge steps with the coronavirus economic collapse now on the way and Trump without anyway to bail us out because he choose instead to bail out Blackrock and pay off billionaire globalists bankers and let his base rot.