Joe Biden thread

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
Biden team proposes a 2nd Amendment tax on gun owners to raise $32 Billion in fees not to mention a national gun owners database to be able to assess those fees and completely unconstitutional but when did that stop Democommunistas?

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
Biden team proposes a 2nd Amendment tax on gun owners to raise $32 Billion in fees not to mention a national gun owners database to be able to assess those fees and completely unconstitutional but when did that stop Democommunistas?

I had heard that previously. I believe the plan is to make "assault rifles" tax stamp guns, with the extra twist that you have to pay the $200 stamp every year.

I believe it, only because its a plan that keeps the guns in the hands of the government, the rich and the criminals...which satisfies all of the democrats supporters.

DanielH

Woodpecker
So the TaImudic Jeωish goal is to have Jeωs rule over enslaved goγim (synonymous with cattle). Interesting how his administration is shaping out to be exactly that. A core of Jeωs with one wing of DMV ladies and the other wing being avowed, proud goγ Zio nists, and a puppet president figurehead.

El Chinito loco

Crow
Gold Member
So the TaImudic Jeωish goal is to have Jeωs rule over enslaved goγim (synonymous with cattle). Interesting how his administration is shaping out to be exactly that. A core of Jeωs with one wing of DMV ladies and the other wing being avowed, proud goγ Zio nists, and a puppet president figurehead.

If you read about Arthur Finkelstein and his innovations in campaign rhetoric these things become more clear. It is by design that both party's platforms are weaponized against the goy and even have increasingly similar policies meant to give the illusion of choice but in reality it is to just squeeze you into compliance. All this stuff is by design and the elites in charge know full well what they are doing.

I hate to say it but the average American is actually quite stupid and getting increasingly dumber as time goes on as the nation gets blacked/browned. You can imagine that there is a civilization hourglass there running down not just because of demographics but also basic intelligence too. Their whole plan to some degree is to just stall long enough to run it down. Soon the American populace won't even have the personal agency to do anything because it will be populated by weird gay mulattoes and such.

They occasional throw in existential threat cards like the Russia hoax and China stuff but it is all meant to focus you on other things. When you see zionists like Ben Shaprio or Bari Weiss promoting these things you know it's 100% bullshit.

Elite Jews know this and that's why they created a whole system behind playing the American lumpenprole. It isn't always seamless and we saw cracks with it when Trump got elected with very populist rhetoric that scared them a bit but they managed to "right" that ship again and put things back on track.

The problem is that there is a degree of grassroots populism that they have to either astroturf or quash somehow. I believe they will try the astroturf method because it has traditionally worked in the past.

I think the whole BLM chimpout saga was an attempt at them creating enough social friction to kill broader white trending populist sentiment. However, I think they also didn't take fully into consideration how their own black golem would go off the rails and the corresponding backlash to it. They have had to dial things back a bit.

Last edited: