Joe Biden thread

Gimlet

Kingfisher
This guy actually did it...

Biden has built his whole career in being a crook and cheat and it paid off for him.

The dark world wins again where you can lie, cheat, steal and still win. For men (myself included) who try hard to be decent and honest, it is stuff like this that really makes you uncomfortable.

Yes, and his VP didn't just commit adultery with a powerful married man behind closed doors to jumpstart her career. That's how normal whores act. She actually did it in public, accompanying him at political/powerful social events his wife might attend, to make sure everyone knew how ruthless she was in order to get ahead. And she sure did use that adultery to climb the ladder. Soon she will be POTUS. Agreed, the dark world wins again.

This guy actually did it...

Biden has built his whole career in being a crook and cheat and it paid off for him.

The dark world wins again where you can lie, cheat, steal and still win. For men (myself included) who try hard to be decent and honest, it is stuff like this that really makes you uncomfortable.

How did it pay off? What exactly did he win? Does he have a strong support base in his family or friends?

He is nearly 80, senile, and absent of any dignity. He is being paraded around as a side-show to the world - abated by family, and "allies".

If anything, Joe Biden strengthens my resolve to do good, and create significant goodwill - to avoid such a fate.

Biden has been diminished. There is no guarantee that the record will be in his favour.

Stadtaffe

Woodpecker
Gold Member
I have not been able to bring myself to listen to even a snippet of speeches yet. If Trump had one would have been all over it. I remember the Obama speeches and how little I could connect with them, and how it sounded like the product of a large machine..

A friend of mine is left and is very happy about it. I can't bring myself to deeply disagree with that friend's motivation of wanting less inequality, and poverty everywhere, although would of course not emphasize 'equality' myself.

Yesterday I was in a small shop and at the cash register, another old customer, a regular, was telling the owner behind the till how wonderful all the Biden speeches were and how the vice president will become the first female president, to which the lady behind the counter (short cropped grey hair) added "...that we can only hope.." No, I didn't add my two cents, but that aspect of the left shows where the drive for equality goes.

philipski

Sparrow

GOP Rep. Greene to File Articles of Impeachment Against Joe Biden One Day After Inauguration​

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) announced Thursday she will file articles of impeachment against President-elect Joe Biden one day after he is inaugurated.

Greene said she is taking the action because of alleged business dealings Biden and his son Hunter Biden have had with the Chinese Communist Party and in the Ukraine.

“We have to make sure that our leaders are held accountable, we cannot have a president of the United States that is willing to abuse the power of the office of the presidency and be easily bought off by foreign governments … Chinese energy companies, Ukrainian energy companies,” she told Newsmax TV. “So on January 21, I will be filing articles of impeachment on Joe Biden.”

Greene’s announcement came just hours after the House of Representatives impeached President Donald Trump for a second time, citing the attack on the U.S. Capitol.

“On January 21st, I’m filing Articles of Impeachment on President-elect @JoeBiden,” Greene tweeted. “75 million Americans are fed up with inaction. It’s time to take a stand. I’m proud to be the voice of Republican voters who have been ignored. #ImpeachBiden #QuidProJoe #BidenCrimeFamily

She a Good jew.

philipski

Sparrow

Wonder why these two hideous females (one known for playing/ associating with aliens and an alien) are so happy?... 'We the people : this is your time' Is an interesting title given that we know the aliens think they are chosen ones is there an 'are' missing in the first bit? Cher saying ' I know your going to take this country in an amazing direction' and 'You both have the empathy we need now more than ever and together we will emerge from these dark days into the light'- of Lucifer?
Cher’s first husband, Sonny Bono, oddly enough, was a very Patriotic soul.

philipski

Sparrow
I have not been able to bring myself to listen to even a snippet of speeches yet. If Trump had one would have been all over it. I remember the Obama speeches and how little I could connect with them, and how it sounded like the product of a large machine..

A friend of mine is left and is very happy about it. I can't bring myself to deeply disagree with that friend's motivation of wanting less inequality, and poverty everywhere, although would of course not emphasize 'equality' myself.

Yesterday I was in a small shop and at the cash register, another old customer, a regular, was telling the owner behind the till how wonderful all the Biden speeches were and how the vice president will become the first female president, to which the lady behind the counter (short cropped grey hair) added "...that we can only hope.." No, I didn't add my two cents, but that aspect of the left shows where the drive for equality goes.
Women, if anything, should know how bad other women are at leadership. For every Sidney Powell, there are 10 Snookies and Khloe Kardashians.... Fuhgeddaboutit!

philipski

Sparrow
I'm not convinced we should be particularly impressed by Sidney Powell. It wasn't all on her back of course, but she did say she was going to deliver and never did so.
Key: “It wasn’t all on her back...” I don’t mean for that to resonate sexually!

i don’t even like the one woman I know who gives me some personal frame of reference for Sidney, it’s a woman whom believe is “fiercely” leftist, would have to have been at least nominally to succeed in the milieu in which I knew her... blah blah blah, let me tell you this, Powell is a tough bitch! Anyone who has actually known that type of Southern woman knows it, they may not be perfect, but they don’t back down! She’s tougher than 50% of flag-waving, gun-toting men, I have absolutely no doubt about it... She is very much the type that Trump should have been surrounding himself with, even if as different from Melania as all get-out(!), and she may still prove beneficial for all of us, after Trump cut out his prior emotionally honest ally in Bannon.

SlickyBoy

Hummingbird
I often wonder just how many of Biden's followers on twitter are really bots created and managed in some 2nd rate city somewhere in the PRC.
Now you know why they (Twitter) had to get rid of Trump. Most former Presidents go away quietly, but not this guy.

Can you imagine the nonstop battle they'd have every time they made a move? Biden is too senile to compete directly and there isn't anyone credible enough to reply back to each volley. Trump would have been a constant thorn in the. side - he had to go.

But I don't think he's going anywhere.

Renzy

Pelican
Jen Psaki is a real piece of work. She is a long time propagandist for Obama & Biden. She also happened to work with Ben Rhodes to cover up the corruption & criminality.

I remember from 2016 the resting bitch face she and the rest of the Obama staffers had when Trump won.

white-house-staff-obama-speech.jpg