Joe Exotic

SeaFM

Kingfisher
I watched it. Overhyped and not very interesting.

Re: Aaron Hernandez, he definitely had CTE. In the series the doctor that examined his brain said it was one of the worst cases seen in someone his age.

I think Hernandez’ problem was that he didn’t want to be gay, would do anything to keep it a secret, and with a Swiss cheese brain operating his meat vehicle, things went real bad.

If you look hard enough you can find out some more details about just how weird the guy was.
 

BlastbeatCasanova

Kingfisher
Winston84 said:
BlastbeatCasanova said:
Sooth said:
Who ever this guy is has suddenly started making an appearance all over my news feeds by friends sharing the show and talking about it.

The more I see of it the more I'm sure I will never watch an episode of that trash.

The mark of the beast is not just a physical marking, but a stain on your soul. Willingly consuming and promoting this junk writes it into your soul as if it was bad data on a hard drive that can not be removed.
king bast said:
It sure did burst into the public consciousness hard and fast. That rarely, if ever, happens organically, so I am suspicious. Of course, investigating that suspicion just exposes me to the show all the same, so I'm just going to make a vow right now - I will never, ever, watch this.
Right there with you lads...Every flipping normie and their mom is posting about it on social media, it's like the nodes of the hive mind have to signal to each other: "Look at me! I have consumed this acceptable media just as you have!!!!" Seems like most people holed up in quarantine are binge-watching whatever Netflix throws out there. I don't have cable or Netflix...I've had a great time learning some computer-related skills, doing body weight work outs (getting a pull up bar was a great move way back when) and writing music.
I swear guys like you just seek out a different form of social validation with these sorts of posts. Get a grip.

Its a very well edited documentary about a story and people so crazy that that it has left everyone who has seen it pretty much speechless. Real life was crazier than fiction. To think that everyone who watched it is incapable of introspection is arrogant beyond belief. To think that every single production that hits TV is also driven by an agenda is also ridiculously stupid. Not all creative people have a pact with Satan you lunatics.
You're right, for better or worse I do take some sort of pride in being different from the herd and probably do seek some sort of validation from it. Big deal. I don't think it's part of an agenda or a pact with he devil, it's just I think watching TV is giant waste of time and then posting about it on social media is lame. I'd be more than stoked to read long detailed article about Joe Exotic and his antics. Case in point: there is a six hour documentary on the McDonald's Monopoly scam, based on an article from a few years ago. The article was an excellent piece of journalism, it was detailed and lengthy and probably took me 30 minutes to read and digest. 30 minutes vs. sitting on your ass for 6 hours...you do the math.
 

bbgun

Woodpecker
It's weird/unsettling to see an out-and-proud gay man in the Bible Belt, and perving on men half his age. Do those young husbands of his really need meth and weed that badly?
 
Yeah, let's not get into a discussion about rape vs. molestation. It's the same unlsss you're some scumbag attorney defending a pedo on some bllsht, trying to make sex with children sound less horrific than it is.
 

jordypip23

Ostrich
Gold Member
Winston84 said:
BlastbeatCasanova said:
Sooth said:
Who ever this guy is has suddenly started making an appearance all over my news feeds by friends sharing the show and talking about it.

The more I see of it the more I'm sure I will never watch an episode of that trash.

The mark of the beast is not just a physical marking, but a stain on your soul. Willingly consuming and promoting this junk writes it into your soul as if it was bad data on a hard drive that can not be removed.
king bast said:
It sure did burst into the public consciousness hard and fast. That rarely, if ever, happens organically, so I am suspicious. Of course, investigating that suspicion just exposes me to the show all the same, so I'm just going to make a vow right now - I will never, ever, watch this.
Right there with you lads...Every flipping normie and their mom is posting about it on social media, it's like the nodes of the hive mind have to signal to each other: "Look at me! I have consumed this acceptable media just as you have!!!!" Seems like most people holed up in quarantine are binge-watching whatever Netflix throws out there. I don't have cable or Netflix...I've had a great time learning some computer-related skills, doing body weight work outs (getting a pull up bar was a great move way back when) and writing music.
I swear guys like you just seek out a different form of social validation with these sorts of posts. Get a grip.

Its a very well edited documentary about a story and people so crazy that that it has left everyone who has seen it pretty much speechless. Real life was crazier than fiction. To think that everyone who watched it is incapable of introspection is arrogant beyond belief. To think that every single production that hits TV is also driven by an agenda is also ridiculously stupid. Not all creative people have a pact with Satan you lunatics.
Here's what I think about this whole thread (no disrespect to both sides) lol:

:popcorn3:
 

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member

^
Edit: The AMA is still going strong. I'll still answer your questions as I can. If I miss a question it's nothing personal as some have gotten lost in the amount of comments.

So over the past couple days I have been having fun answering questions to people curious about the behind the scenes of Joe Exotic.

When I left working for Joe I left on bad terms, I was actually escorted off of the property because my ex-fiance told Joe that I was working for PeTA and she was not 100% wrong. I had previously been in contact with representatives from PeTA and they had sent me a camera to use for capturing abuse at the zoo. Joe actually videotaped a a sworn statement from me and that can be seen here.

I was young, stupid, and indecisive at the time. Part of me was torn between the questionable practices of Joe, and staying doing my dream job with absolutely no college experience. In fact at that point I was a high school drop out.

Overall I stayed with Joe for nearly 5 years and in that time I learned a lot of good and bad about the animal industry. I met some wonderful people and some terrible people. I even have been engaged to twice to previous employees of the park. One I am happily married to and the other whom took her own life.

I was one of the lucky ones to get away from this lifestyle and have managed to be happy in the aftermath of Joe Exotic, many others have not been as fortunate.

I currently am enlisted in the Army on deployment in Korea and I have an entire career worth of goals in front of me. With the release of the documentary I had the chance to relive most of my past in 7 hours. Those 7 hours now give me a glimpse of how lucky I was to exit the industry when I did, but they also brought an overwhelming amount of guilt into my heart.

There are many individuals that have suffered tremendously at the hands of just a few who prioritized fame and fortune over their well-being.

Moving forward I want to help right the wrongs that I may have caused over my past and I want to tell the story of those who may be afraid to step forward and to those who are no longer with us.

3 years ago I began writing a memoir about the experiences in my life, and with the recent reminder of my past I want to continue that project.

I have set up a Gofundme account to possibly help with raising funds to properly publish this book. I'm a poor little junior enlisted soldier with a wife and two kids, so not much extra income to spend.

The goal is not to make a profit off of all of this drama, but instead to help increase my audience to bring awareness to many that were affected. And on the unlikely event that any funds are raised I would love the opportunity to be able to help figure out a solution for the next step in the industry.

With the increased attention that has been brought to these personal zoos that litter most states in this country there will be an increased resistance of protesters that believe these animals should not be exploited and need to go to somewhere "accredited". One by one these sanctuaries and private zoos will begin to close down and one by one these animals will need a new home. Jeff Lowe is currently selling of Joe's personal property and maintaining his essential status and still being open for business during this Covid-19 crisis in order to feed the cats.

Jeff Lowe is not the only park owner in the country making this same decision. This shows how fragile this industry is and illuminates a major flaw in the system of where individual zoo owners are risking the lives of their staff during this pandemic because not being able to be open for business also means not being able to feed the animals.

Maybe with this lifestyle now being on the televisions of millions of Americans we can work together to make a solution for this soon to be crisis.

Thank You for taking time to read this and feel free to continue asking me questions on this thread about my time at the Park.

Edit: I've also started a facebook page, if you can please like and share the page. Thank you

https://www.facebook.com/A-Benevolent-Mind-108417097465277/

Also please sign the petition to have netflix donate some of the profits from the documentary to help make a difference

Https://www.change.org/netflixsavetigers
FlatulentPerdition
16 days ago

How the hell does he convince people to work practically for free?
p0liticalfr33dom
16 days ago

His park staff was mostly made up of felons who had a very difficult time finding work, and even places to stay since most places wont rent to felons. He offered people a second chance by allowing them to work at the zoo making a "stipend" as well as offering them room and board. Most of his road show was made up of people straight out of school who thought it would be cool to travel around the country playing with baby tigers all day. The three trailers mentioned on the show used to be fairly nice for trailers anyways. I used to live in one for a little while. I also lived at Joe's house as well for a little bit. I guess over the years since I left the park the living experience declined with constant employees with poor work ethic come into and out of the park.

To begin with he offered people with no jobs and no homes a place to stay and 150 bucks a week, and for those who could not find anything else that was often a life saver. Over time if you proved your usefulness he would give you raises. For instance his park and road managers were making well over 1,000 per week and not having to worry about room or board as well. When I left I was making 600 per week and had absolutely no bills. I also did not have a drug issue like a large portion of the staff and knew how to save money so I was somewhat OK when I left. Others weren't so lucky as the lifestyle enabled them to live with their addictions openly causing them to always be expendable to Joe and not warrant a raise, as well as being unable to save any income they were kind of stuck there with no other options.
roxysnoot
16 days ago

At what point do you think his love for the tigers fell away and money became the motive? I've experienced a similar thing in dog rescue with a shelter owner going from genuine rehabilitation to puppy seller.

In my experience, there is an awful lot the general public don't see, and the worst acts are kept quiet/twisted to keep the public image positive. Were there any incidents that really shocked you?
p0liticalfr33dom
16 days ago

I think he always had a love for tigers but over the years since the original PeTA investigation in 2006 his focus turned away from the tigers and more on his image. At first it was on protecting his image, and then at some point it turned to promoting his image.

In 2007 or 2008, i cant really remember, we had a long tour of scheduled for some of the largest malls in the U.S. We had increased our staff and was preparing for this huge tour that would finally give us some national attention. But after about a week or two into the tour our schedule was leaked and the animal activists began their work getting the shows cancelled by protesting and creating a political onslaught on the mall owners. Slowly week by week we had to change our schedule on the fly.

At one point on the tour we had a few bad weeks where we did not get much revenue and had just shown up to this once huge mall that was devastated by the recent shift to online sales.

We were several weeks into our tour and the baby cats that we had were no longer babies and with the decrease in revenue we had to cut back on the amount of meat that we could give them. This made them easily irritated and less likely to work well for pictures and play times. We had a litter of 2 lions just born at the park at that time and for an attempt to save the tour, Joe planned to have one of the park members drive the cats across the mid-west to meet us. Because the cats were so young they did not make it through the trip.

That same week, Joe has courted John and another of his boyfriends to the sex shop where they spent over a thousand dollars in new toys and videos since they had the extra down time with not being busy. We had to cut back on food for the animals that we had, yet they were able to spend in excess for toys.
Sick and disgusting...that's enough for me.
 

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
WhatAccent said:
I don't know (or necessarily care) when Tiger King premiered, but for me it coincided with Coronavirus within the United States. It's discouraging when a bunch of people from my high school hometown (in the sticks) post about stuff like this on social media, so that naturally makes me want to tune it out.

On a serious note, I'm a victim of child molestation by a male. My repressed memories don't reveal the actual abuse, but the details around it, including physical abuse, unwanted attention, are vivid. The guy finally died last year. I have mixed feelings about the lengths I went through against him since I couldn't do anything legally, like messaging all his Facebook friend's list and telling his parents, the vast majority of whom are in denial about it. I felt relief hearing that he died.

Anyway I'm grateful I'm straight albeit very hard for me to branch out to people without being needy. God is here, but my weakness pulls me down from time to time.
Hey man. I dont know you or what actually happened to you but I do know this. You were a kid and it wasn't your fault. I know you know this and you dont need a stranger on the internet to tell you that.

But that you didn't kill the motherfucker tells me youre a better person than I
 

rpg

Ostrich
Lions and tigers ruled the earth for millions of years as regents. They were worshiped by man. It is no joke that people fall under their spell.
I looked into a tigers eyes up close but it was in a cage. It shook me. These animals have been endowed with power we as humans will never have.
 

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
rpg said:
Lions and tigers ruled the earth for millions of years as regents. They were worshiped by man. It is no joke that people fall under their spell.
I looked into a tigers eyes up close but it was in a cage. It shook me. These animals have been endowed with power we as humans will never have.
Yes it takes special powers to convert Drama Queens into Tiger Kings

 

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
jordypip23 said:
PapayaTapper said:
Tiger King: Netflix documentary about drama in independent zoo who's owner is convicted of hiring someone kill someone ...and is a faggot


[img=300x300]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/acTdxsoa428/hqdefault.jpg[/img]\


Dont f**k with Cats Netflix documentary about drama and attention addict serial murderer... and is a faggot

[img=300x300]https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images/maxresdefault-4-1576707772.jpg[/img]


Inside The Mind Of Aaron Hernandez: Netflix documentary about a high profile NFL player who happens to be a serial murderer...and a faggot

[img=300x300]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/8Kr8j2YNE3Q/maxresdefault.jpg[/img]


Hmmm...cant quite put my finger on the common theme
Saw the Aaron Hernandez documentary. I don't think it was promoting or glamorizing homosexuality per se. I knew bits & pieces of the Hernandez story in real time (like other even casual sports fans) in the past, and always found it puzzling why a millionaire football player on the most storied team in America at the time (New England Patriots) blessed with good looks & athletic prowess would want to act like a gangster & go on a killing spree. Granted, he did not seem particularly high IQ or intelligent by any means. Folks have also speculated that the guy might've suffered from CTE.
I dont think they were actively promoting or glamorizing homosexuality but they are definitely passively normalizing it.

Additionally why has no one has made the connection between men being sexually abused to statistically way higher probability of being gay and a murderer?
 

Towgunner

Woodpecker
PapayaTapper said:
jordypip23 said:
PapayaTapper said:
Tiger King: Netflix documentary about drama in independent zoo who's owner is convicted of hiring someone kill someone ...and is a faggot


[img=300x300]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/acTdxsoa428/hqdefault.jpg[/img]\


Dont f**k with Cats Netflix documentary about drama and attention addict serial murderer... and is a faggot

[img=300x300]https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images/maxresdefault-4-1576707772.jpg[/img]


Inside The Mind Of Aaron Hernandez: Netflix documentary about a high profile NFL player who happens to be a serial murderer...and a faggot

[img=300x300]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/8Kr8j2YNE3Q/maxresdefault.jpg[/img]


Hmmm...cant quite put my finger on the common theme
Saw the Aaron Hernandez documentary. I don't think it was promoting or glamorizing homosexuality per se. I knew bits & pieces of the Hernandez story in real time (like other even casual sports fans) in the past, and always found it puzzling why a millionaire football player on the most storied team in America at the time (New England Patriots) blessed with good looks & athletic prowess would want to act like a gangster & go on a killing spree. Granted, he did not seem particularly high IQ or intelligent by any means. Folks have also speculated that the guy might've suffered from CTE.
I dont think they were actively promoting or glamorizing homosexuality but they are definitely passively normalizing it.

Additionally why has no one has made the connection between men being sexually abused to statistically way higher probability of being gay and a murderer?
Why hasn't any one made the connection between men being sexual abused and being gay and a murder, or for that matter, an overall wacko fuck up?

I ask this question all the time and when I can make any homosexual troll try to answer it too. They don't answer shit. The don't because if they give an honest answer than the truth is revealed and this truth is not a good thing for the homosexual movement. Why? because it basically shows us that this "community" are a bunch of sexual abuse victims and sexual abuse predators. Many times they're both. This is why we see "them" increasingly sexualize kids, which is another great question to put back to a homo enthusiast.

If this were better understood by the general public, homosexuals wouldn't be as openly celebrated. And there is a lot to un-package with that. Because its clear that the biggest priority of the homosexual movement is to be celebrated. To hell with "rights", they have them anyway. Its about prestige. In the context of systematic sexual abuse within their ranks and their deliberate cover up in order to keep their PR image in tact, shows you exactly what kind of a "fabulous" or "stunning and brave" people they really are. They are the locus of child sexual abuse and because that truth will impact, ultimately their egos, they're silent and will remain so.

Selfish fucking pigs.
 
Top