John McAfee's advice - "Level the ego"

PharaohRa

Kingfisher
John McAfee has definitely seen things few men are meant to see. However, I think he needs to push back his Bitcoin prediction by a few years. Bitcoin will hit $1 million, but it will take some time.

Ceasar

Sparrow
PharaohRa said:
John McAfee has definitely seen things few men are meant to see. However, I think he needs to push back his Bitcoin prediction by a few years. Bitcoin will hit $1 million, but it will take some time.

Lol. If it doesn't by next year, he's promised to eat his own cock.

I think he gets kicks out of being humiliated. He may be the most interesting man on the planet. Clearly a genius. Definitely thinks out of the box. Marrying an ugly prostitute is something most of RVFers won't forgive though. He's had lots of women around, but most of whom arent' the prettiest.

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member

Via Vox Day, Like Jeffrey Epstein

John McAfee didn't kill himself in prison:

Antivirus software tycoon John McAfee died by an apparent suicide in a Spanish jail cell Wednesday evening — hours after reports surfaced that he would be extradited to face federal charges in the US, according to local media.

The eccentric tech entrepreneur was arrested in October and was awaiting extradition when he was found dead, police sources told the newspaper El Pais.

The newspaper reported McAfee was pulled from his cell in Barcelona and police are investigating the circumstances around his death.

“Everything points to suicide,” the newspaper reported, citing justice department officials in the country. A second Spanish newspaper, El Mundo, also reported McAfee had died by an apparent suicide in the jail.

It's fascinating to see how they just can't keep these famous people alive in prison.

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer

Via Vox Day, Like Jeffrey Epstein

WHAT!

I heard he died, after Spain decided they would extradite him for tax "crimes."
And just assumed he put himself out of his misery to avoid spending the rest of his life in a prison cell.

This is shocking! Can't believe they have such confidence in their power and authority that they just leave the tweet up anyway, knowing hardly anyone will question their version of the truth.

Sherman

Ostrich
I listened to some of his videos and he was laying down some heavy truths on the US government. He was also an expert of computer security, which is a national security interest. Of course he was whacked.

Some advice on whether to pay your taxes to the malignant state:

“Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar’s, and unto God the things that are God’s.”
-- Matthew 22:21