Johnny Depp 51 to wed Amber Heard 27

spokepoker

Hummingbird
I don't think he'll really be hurting after losing 60% of his "hard earned" wealth. He'll just get married again, then divorced, and still won't feel it.
I'm not saying that divorce rape is fine, it's just that it doesn't matter for those that can afford it many times. He'll probably do another tim burton movie, and be fine.

^^^^losing 60 percent of his networth to some worthless cunt. That would bother me. Also, I guess this will be his last marriage. Johnny should put some stuff in his siblings names or parents.

spokepoker

Hummingbird
Of course that would bother you, it would bother me, and I'm sure it would bother 99% of men. Those that aren't bothered, are those that can afford it. One day I will not be bothered by it.

Days of Broken Arrows

Crow
Gold Member
spokepoker said:
I don't think he'll really be hurting after losing 60% of his "hard earned" wealth. He'll just get married again, then divorced, and still won't feel it.
I'm not saying that divorce rape is fine, it's just that it doesn't matter for those that can afford it many times. He'll probably do another tim burton movie, and be fine.

I used to think this way too, until:

1). It started to come out that these types of arrangements were so burdensome that rich men couldn't really afford them. Stars such as Ricky Nelson (a '50s singer) and John Cleese had alimony declared on projected income. These men were hit so hard financially they needed to keep working just to make the payments. In Nelson's case, it literally caused his death. His incessant touring to make alimony payments was the reason he was on the plane that crashed in 1985.

2). These rulings then affect regular men. It might not seem a big deal that Depp has to pay $50K a month. But that comes out to a percentage. And when that same percentage is required by law for the Average Joe, he winds up living in poverty while his wages go to his ex. A lot of alimony is geared toward the woman getting remarried. So a lot of these women wind up living with men and not marrying them so they can keep the checks rolling in.

Before this forum existed and before the Manosphere, there was a loose-knit group of "proto-Mansophere" men whose primary focus online centered on unfair divorce and child support arrangements. They helped build the manosphere, but I'm worrying their original message is being forgotten.

One of the best of these guys was activist-lawyer Glenn Sacks, a father's rights advocate. Here is the link to his old columns. Anyone planning on getting married should read them, esp. the ones before 2010.

From today's vantage point, this guy might not fit the current manosphere mold (especially his recent columns on Bernie Sanders). But in his day (2001-07), the guy was a true innovator and a major thorn in the media's side. He said things no one else was saying and he somehow got his writing in mainstream publications (probably because they were bigger then, and therefore had room for more points of view).

Glenn's mere name was so incendiary, in fact, that when I quoted one sentence from him in a mainstream media article once, I was immediately pounced upon by a social justice type, who was indignant that (get this) I placed his name alongside that of some women I'd also quoted.

Anyway, Glenn Sacks' columns in that link above contain a lot of food for thought about unfair divorce laws, child support arrangements, and child custody. Definitely worth reading.

JayR

Woodpecker
Stars such as Ricky Nelson (a '50s singer) and John Cleese had alimony declared on projected income. These men were hit so hard financially they needed to keep working just to make the payments.

The divorce rape case that always comes to mind for me is Dave Foley. In his interview with Rogan, he just seems so...broken.

One of the best of these guys was activist-lawyer Glenn Sacks, a father's rights advocate.

When I was getting custody-raped in the mid-90s, I remember finding Glenn Sacks's web site. That site saved my sanity because I was choking hard on the family court red pill at the time. Dude's a hero in my book.

seniol

Woodpecker
fugly1000 said:
^^^^losing 60 percent of his networth to some worthless cunt. That would bother me. Also, I guess this will be his last marriage. Johnny should put some stuff in his siblings names or parents.

Also paying her some inflated crazy monthly alimony for who knows how many years, your money that she will be spending on purses, shoes and travels...

And still, this is the reality for over 50% of men who , not knowing any better, made the fatal mistake of getting married

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
An Idiot he may be, a super cunt she definitely is, but there is no way in hell she is worth even 10% of his networth. She did nothing to boost his star in Hollywood or amongst the people who watch his movies, me included.

Just who the fuck is this woman? Someone tell me how evidence can be manufactured to give women like her millions upon millions of another persons wealth because she opened her legs for a while. They have no children, married for a short time AND she wasn't accustomed to living at his level.

Johnny must have pissed someone off to get bent over like this, surely. An ass kicking doesn't just fall from the sky.

seniol

Woodpecker
Foolsgo1d said:
Just who the fuck is this woman? Someone tell me how evidence can be manufactured to give women like her millions upon millions of another persons wealth because she opened her legs for a while.

As we all saw, it always goes the same way:
she also manufactured a "domestic abuse" sobbing story,
just the next day after Johnny Depp's mum passed away :(

DarkTriad

Ostrich
Gold Member
Lucario said:
Paracelsus said:
AMBER Heard has retracted her request for spousal support from her estranged husband Johnny Depp saying her motives have been misinterpreted.
In court documents obtained by E! News, Heard says she wanted to make clear that her divorce was not about money.
She claims her initial request for $50,000 per month is being “used against me to distract and divert the public away from the very serious real issue of domestic violence.
“In light of the co-ordinated false and negative media campaign falsely depicting my attempts to attain a CLETS Domestic Violence Restraining Order as being financially motivated, I am hereby with drawing the request ... for spousal support.”
Heard said she initially asked for a monetary figure because she thought it was standard procedure in a divorce case.
The document does however stipulate that she can request financial support in the future.

I am confused about this part. How is it that she can ask for alimony in the future?

Like can she as for alimony 2-5 years after this divorce ?

She won't have to wait that long. She WILL be awarded alimony as part of the divorce settlement. That could be years in the future, when the heat dies down.

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
They were only married for one year, I thought to get half she would have to be married to him for 10 years. Or is that why she is doing the domestic violence complaints, to get more money?

AneroidOcean

Hummingbird
Gold Member
seniol said:
the fatal mistake that Johnny did, was like few other rich men, to get married. Now he stands to lose 60% of his hard earned wealth

How does he stand to lose 60% of his worth? How are you determining that?

She's dropped her demands already (shown prior in the thread) and they were only married a short time, it's highly unlikely she'll get anywhere near that amount.

seniol

Woodpecker
Few examples, from Wikipedia:

Bernie Ecclestone's divorce from Slavica; he paid an estimated $1–$1.2 billion.[1]

Harold Hamm's divorce from Sue Ann Arnall; he paid an estimated $974.8 million.[2]

Adnan Khashoggi's divorce from Soraya Khashoggi; he paid an estimated $850 million.[3]

Craig McCaw's divorce from Wendy McCaw; he paid an exceeding over $460 million.[4]

Mel Gibson's divorce from Robyn Moore Gibson; he paid an estimated $425 million.[5]

Robert L. Johnson's divorce from Sheila Johnson: he paid an estimated $400 million.

Roman Abramovich's divorce from Irina Abramovich; he paid an estimated $300 million.[6]

And so on

godfather dust

Hummingbird
Gold Member
A dude I grew up with lost more than half.

Bitch brags about it on Facebook, adds abuse and cheating allegations.

I told him lawyer up, get some of that loot back.

AneroidOcean

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Seniol I can only assume you were responding to my question. I don't even have to go further than the first example and the link you shared. Slavica was married to ecclestone for 23 years and raised two kids.

Your statements are now laughable, confirmed by your own "proof."

After looking at the fappening pictures of amber heard she is indeed plain and her body boring. Johnny definitely fucked himself hard on this one. He has a ton of self control considering the timing after his mother's death.

seniol said:
Few examples, from Wikipedia:

Bernie Ecclestone's divorce from Slavica; he paid an estimated $1–$1.2 billion.[1]

Harold Hamm's divorce from Sue Ann Arnall; he paid an estimated $974.8 million.[2]

Adnan Khashoggi's divorce from Soraya Khashoggi; he paid an estimated $850 million.[3]

Craig McCaw's divorce from Wendy McCaw; he paid an exceeding over $460 million.[4]

Mel Gibson's divorce from Robyn Moore Gibson; he paid an estimated $425 million.[5]

Robert L. Johnson's divorce from Sheila Johnson: he paid an estimated $400 million.

Roman Abramovich's divorce from Irina Abramovich; he paid an estimated $300 million.[6]

And so on

This is scary. Back in the day, marriages actually MEANT something. Now, a woman can get married, file for divorce, and be set her the rest of her life, while the guy could lose almost everything, and potentially fall into depression, or worse, kill himself.

Amber Heard is a shitty person for divorcing the man TWO days after his mother passed away, and she isn't even that good looking to me. She's just a plain jane.

The system is broken, and yet another prime example of not to get married.

seniol

Woodpecker
wvTpC6B.jpg

Meadowlark

Hummingbird
Gold Member
OK, so if it was 90% likely that if you just went with the flow in the divorce you'd owe the bitch 50 million, why not spend a few million to fight the cunt into the poorhouse and tie it up in the courts for years so she doesn't get a penny or gets bored and has to give up (assuming a pro-bono lawyer would just say "fuck this")?

Or he he so blue pill he'll just hand the money over?

Paracelsus

Crow
Gold Member
DJ-Matt said:
OK, so if it was 90% likely that if you just went with the flow in the divorce you'd owe the bitch 50 million, why not spend a few million to fight the cunt into the poorhouse and tie it up in the courts for years so she doesn't get a penny or gets bored and has to give up (assuming a pro-bono lawyer would just say "fuck this")?

Or he he so blue pill he'll just hand the money over?

Ever been in a court case, especially a longrunning one?

There's a reason most lawyers avoid the courts like the plague when it comes to their personal affairs. Geoffrey Robertson once described the court process as akin to having a tropical disease: long periods of nothing happening followed by short, intense bursts of painful activity.

Meadowlark

Hummingbird
Gold Member
No, mine ended with no court time, but he can't just send his lawyer most of the time? I know that our lawyers basically just sent letters back and forth with minimal interaction.