Johnny Depp 51 to wed Amber Heard 27

questor70

Ostrich
Here's the thing. I've heard that there are literally dozens of audio AND video recordings. As stupid as Johnny was leading up that point, my hat's off to him for building a warchest to end all warchests and it was stupid of Heard not to imagine he'd do this. I don't know how much of this is gonna come out but we've already got two long recorded phone calls plus the original hidden cam from way back (which was more ambiguous as to who was right/wrong). So this could become a de facto reality show with the public being a literal fly on the wall over what was probably HOURS of fights. This is going to be a textbook case on the TRUE dynamics of domestic disputes and not the spin that you'd get from feminists and SJWs. I don't think Johnny is gonna come out smelling like a rose as it's never quite so clear-cut, but it will be clear who is throwing the most fuel on the fire and who is mostly just responding.

griffinmill

Kingfisher
Samseau said:
Depp is releasing these videos in self-defense because Heard is trying to frame him as the abuser. It's good he was prepared, but he made the mistake of getting involved with her in the first place.

Love is blind.

Women who get involved with abusers generally know what that they're getting into. That's what attracts them to the asshole in the first place.

For men, a woman can present herself as the archetype of pure femininity. Women lure a man in with their sexuality, with their beauty and submissiveness, and the toxicity is introduced like boiling water to a frog. Before a man knows what's what, the chick who sucks a mean dick is melting his brain and he's trapped in a cycle of abuse.

griffinmill said:
Women who get involved with abusers generally know what that they're getting into. That's what attracts them to the asshole in the first place.

For men, a woman can present herself as the archetype of pure femininity. Women lure a man in with their sexuality, with their beauty and submissiveness, and the toxicity is introduced like boiling water to a frog. Before a man knows what's what, the chick who sucks a mean dick is melting his brain and he's trapped in a cycle of abuse.

Nailed it. Has happened to me even though I had read about game for a few years and the dangerous of this happening. I think it's extremly useful to have a few redpill friends in situations like this that can help you to see the real picture.

griffinmill

Kingfisher
No More Mr. Soy Boy said:
griffinmill said:

Nailed it. Has happened to me even though I had read about game for a few years and the dangerous of this happening. I think it's extremly useful to have a few redpill friends in situations like this that can help you to see the real picture.

Happened to me too.

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
I don't know what the story is behind this tweet, but people are saying the picture on the left seems staged to make Depp look bad.

EcbEF0oU4AA4-SP

Couple of things wrong with this picture:
- driver's license - it is faced down. Is it Amber's or Johnny's driver's license?
- paraphernalia - a tampon plunger to snort...seriously?
- Depp-branded drug box - it could be a cigarette box for all we know.
- 4 Lines of Cocaine - more like 4 lines of Splenda Sugar.
- Whisky - Is it really whisky that's filled all the way to the top? Why is it untouched? I thought it look like a cold glass of beer.
- Note the coffee mug. Is it Amber's or Johnny's?

Not sure if Amber's holding the same coffee mug in this picture:

Edit. Ah, the news are having a field day because Amber and Johnny were duking it out in UK court.

Last edited:

FactusIRX

Kingfisher
I don't know what the story is behind this tweet, but people are saying the picture on the left seems staged to make Depp look bad.

EcbEF0oU4AA4-SP

- driver's license - it is faced down. Is it Amber's or Johnny's driver's license?
- Whisky - Is it really whisky that's filled all the way to the top? Why is it untouched? I thought it look like a cold glass of beer.
- Note the coffee mug. Is it Amber's or Johnny's?

Not sure if Amber's holding the same coffee mug in this picture:

Edit. Ah, the news are having a field day because Amber and Johnny were duking it out in UK court.

Amber Heard is a satanic succubus and exactly the type of jar people that live and thrive in Pedowood. However, Depp is absolutely a drug addict. Last I heard he became friends with nihilistic, hedonistic, alcoholic comic Doug Stanhope, who is the biggest pedo drughead on the planet. You don't hang out with Doug Stanhope unless your soul already belongs to Satan.

On that note, could you imagine living in Pedowood? The level of misery your daily life must be as you try and numb your Adrenochrome withdrawal and memories of Pedo island with every drug on the planet? Wasting away your days as you await eternity with Satan? Nightmare fuel.

bucky

Ostrich
Amber Heard is a satanic succubus and exactly the type of jar people that live and thrive in Pedowood. However, Depp is absolutely a drug addict. Last I heard he became friends with nihilistic, hedonistic, alcoholic comic Doug Stanhope, who is the biggest pedo drughead on the planet. You don't hang out with Doug Stanhope unless your soul already belongs to Satan.

On that note, could you imagine living in Pedowood? The level of misery your daily life must be as you try and numb your Adrenochrome withdrawal and memories of Pedo island with every drug on the planet? Wasting away your days as you await eternity with Satan? Nightmare fuel.

It's interesting to go to the first page of this thread and see the ghosts of the old RVF forum give Depp virtual high fives for marrying her.

EcbEF0oU4AA4-SP

- Note the coffee mug. Is it Amber's or Johnny'
I'm surprized they missed the "CELLPHONE (with scandalous/incriminating photos)" in that (staged) photo. Not sure what to make of that checker-board tile floor either; Depp is one bad(ass) dude?

Anyway, the only real difference between these Hollyweird goofballs, vs the people that worship them, is the magnitude of Public and financial humiliating they get to enjoy after making decisions based on absolute stupidity!

And Jesus is always nearby just waiting for them to humble themselves before him to obtain salvation. If that results in Just deserts on this Earth. They get to die happy knowing they are saved as from a fire. Even if they have nothing meriting reward.

Better a Doorpost Keeper in God's court as King David will say.

griffinmill

Kingfisher
I hate drugs and I have little respect for people who want to destroy their lives with substance abuse. I don't even drink alcohol, by the way, so I'm no hypocrite. But saying that, I hope Johnny Depp emerges victorious here, because Amber Heard is a toxic, narcissistic cunt who deserves nothing short of total career annihilation.

I'm not sure why there even needs to be this court case. Does nobody remember that secret recording that was released a few months back of Amber and Johnny in therapy? It clearly depicts, in the most unequivocal way, Amber as the abuser. There's no two ways about it.

In the tape she calls Johnny a pussy for walking away from fights. You'd think she'd want him to walk away if she's being beaten black and blue.

Bitter End

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Amber's beauty is going down fast. Used to be a fan of her face, her acting was always a catastrophe. Her father seemed like a nice man and she had that Texas twang talking about cars (when she was less famous her youtube account was public and very modest), where the hell did it all go wrong? Hollywood I guess.

LeoniusD

Pelican
That thread did not age well looking at the first posts. It was no bloody fame game. Johnny Depp is a mellow dude who certainly has some Game, but he is no alpha (whatever that means) similar to a masculine dominant man. He got pulled in by a beautiful face and some sexual prowess, disregarded the craziness of hers which she likely hid. But that bloke hardly would notice much frankly being high most of the time. He had looks and fame, he never had to be the bottom fishing womanizer who had to learn to seduce women or who was able to deal with erratic women. Most women that Depp had were tame as kittens enfatuated by his fame. The crazy 10s like Amber Heard are a different breed, because they always got the top tier men starting in high school. And the super-Alpha who actually might be able to reign her in - cartel boss, tough and wealthy status super-male - that guy wouldn't put up with her antics. He would either kick her to the curb as undoubtedly some have done already in the past or she would receive corporal punishment. But she got into Hollywood as a teenager and certainly did many producers many sexual favors to get where she is now. Her mind was warped beyond repair by the time she landed her first roles.

Depp just fell for a BPD woman being a guy who never had to use much game or domination in the first place. He should have stayed with his wife and kids - at best having cheated with some young thing on the side - something which his wife likely expected anyway - many French women married to top-tier men do.

hqdefault.jpg

Instead he goes through this shitshow.

JohnQThomas

Woodpecker

If she seems too good to be true...well, we all know the rest.