Johnny Depp 51 to wed Amber Heard 27

JohnQThomas

Woodpecker
That thread did not age well looking at the first posts. It was no bloody fame game. Johnny Depp is a mellow dude who certainly has some Game, but he is no alpha (whatever that means) similar to a masculine dominant man. He got pulled in by a beautiful face and some sexual prowess, disregarded the craziness of hers which she likely hid. But that bloke hardly would notice much frankly being high most of the time. He had looks and fame, he never had to be the bottom fishing womanizer who had to learn to seduce women or who was able to deal with erratic women. Most women that Depp had were tame as kittens enfatuated by his fame. The crazy 10s like Amber Heard are a different breed, because they always got the top tier men starting in high school. And the super-Alpha who actually might be able to reign her in - cartel boss, tough and wealthy status super-male - that guy wouldn't put up with her antics. He would either kick her to the curb as undoubtedly some have done already in the past or she would receive corporal punishment. But she got into Hollywood as a teenager and certainly did many producers many sexual favors to get where she is now. Her mind was warped beyond repair by the time she landed her first roles.

Depp just fell for a BPD woman being a guy who never had to use much game or domination in the first place. He should have stayed with his wife and kids - at best having cheated with some young thing on the side - something which his wife likely expected anyway - many French women married to top-tier men do.

hqdefault.jpg

Instead he goes through this shitshow.
Agreed, except for the French adultery thing.

JohnQThomas

Woodpecker
Just erased whatever silly comment I was trying to make here; enough of this whole sordid mess! May both of these troubled souls find salvation and peace.

Last edited:

Robert High Hawk

Kingfisher
The Law is an Ass

Bad news today for Johnny Depp.
I know Johnny Depp made a series of unbelievably assinine mistakes and poor judgdment calls - often arrogantly so - that put him in this situation. Nonetheless, this is a farce and he did not deserve this level of outright persecution from such a crazy and evil woman. Nobody so deceptive, duplicitous and malicious, should have the power to ruin a man's life like this. Johnny Depp is no saint, but overall I would not put him in the worst batch of Hollywood degenerates at all.

griffinmill

Kingfisher
I know Johnny Depp made a series of unbelievably assinine mistakes and poor judgdment calls - often arrogantly so - that put him in this situation. Nonetheless, this is a farce and he did not deserve this level of outright persecution from such a crazy and evil woman. Nobody so deceptive, duplicitous and malicious, should have the power to ruin a man's life like this. Johnny Depp is no saint, but overall I would not put him in the worst batch of Hollywood degenerates at all.

I agree.

We can have a legitimate discussion about Depp's life choices. He is a degenerate drug user and as a result puts himself into some very vulnerable situations. He is aggressive when under the influence, however, that never extended to beating Amber Heard. The smoking gun for me was the leaked audio where SHE admits to beating him, and berates him for running away. Hardly the words of a victim who is in fear of her life, as was suggested by this ruling today.

This is a victory for all narcissistic women who take glee in ruining a man's life. But sperm is cheap, eggs are expensive, as we all know. I can only hope Depp's lawyers appeal this ridiculous ruling.

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member

Aizen

Kingfisher
Orthodox
I agree.

We can have a legitimate discussion about Depp's life choices. He is a degenerate drug user and as a result puts himself into some very vulnerable situations. He is aggressive when under the influence, however, that never extended to beating Amber Heard. The smoking gun for me was the leaked audio where SHE admits to beating him, and berates him for running away. Hardly the words of a victim who is in fear of her life, as was suggested by this ruling today.

This is a victory for all narcissistic women who take glee in ruining a man's life. But sperm is cheap, eggs are expensive, as we all know. I can only hope Depp's lawyers appeal this ridiculous ruling.
This sets a really bad precedent. It basically green lights females to behave horribly with absolute impunity.

Canopus

Kingfisher
I have no great love for Depp, but vanishingly less for the Rat, and this is hilarious. Johnny Depp is inseparably synonymous with Jack Sparrow. It's not a part like James Bond or Sherlock Holmes, where each actor can bring a different presence, nuance and energy to the role. When people think of Jack Sparrow, they think of Johnny Depp. Any actor they recast as Jack Sparrow can't just play Jack Sparrow. They have to play Jack Sparrow the way Johnny Depp played him. So, you need an actor who is willing to be paid to act as Johnny Depp acting as Jack Sparrow, and be damn good at it.

Yeah, see how well audiences respond to that.